Snorlax @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
Nature: Adamant
EVs:252hp/252attack/4def
-curse
-fire blast
-return
-earthquake
my starter is pretty good agaisnt most special sweepers and can curse vs regular ones, need help with the last move.

Tyranitar @ choice band
Ability: Sandstream
Nature: Adamant
EVs:252 attack/252 speed/4 defense
-rock slide
-earthquake
-focus punch
-Hidden power bug
With the right prediction ttar can beast a whole team, being able to ohko almost anything aside from a physical wall, even though rock slide can kill skarm in 3 hits.

Celebi @ leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Careful
EVs: 252 hp/176 def/86 spdef
-Calm mind
-recover
-heal bell
-baton pass

Calm minds to pass to zapdos so i can sweep away, also to heal bell any toxic/para/sleep and Swamperts Rest. celebi can take a hit as well from physical attackers.

Zapdos @ Leftovers(thinking maybe petaya berry)
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 hp/252spatt/4 def
-agility
-thunderbolt
-hidden power grass
-substitute

Gets passed to by celebi so i can agility and sweep a whole team. Also can take a hit, immune to EQ as well.

Salamence @ leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 96hp/252att/160speed (need help)
-Dragon Dance
-hidden power flying
-rock slide
-earthquake

Late game sweeper pretty straightforward, need help with evs.

Swampert @ leftovers
Ability: torrent
Nature: Relaxed
EVs:252hp/176def/24speatt/56 special def
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake
-rest
-roar

Counters like everything.

Thanks in advance.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Snorlax @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs:252hp/252attack/4def
-curse
-fire blast
-return
-earthquake

my starter is pretty good agaisnt most special sweepers and can curse vs regular ones, need help with the last move.

At least use Wish if you want to try and pull this off. Otherwise go with Rest over Fire Blast or Selfdestruct/Shadow Ball/Focus Punch over Curse. Sandstorm really hurts a lax without some form of non-leftover recovery.

Tyranitar @ choice band
Ability: Sandstream
EVs:252 attack/252 speed/4 defense
-rock slide
-earthquake
-focus punch
-Hidden power bug

With the right prediction ttar can beast a whole team, being able to ohko almost anything aside from a physical wall, even though rock slide can kill skarm in 3 hits.

Celebi @ leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 hp/176 def/86 spdef
-Calm mind
-recover
-heal bell
-baton pass

Calm minds to pass to zapdos so i can sweep away, also to heal bell any toxic/para/sleep and Swamperts Rest. celebi can take a hit as well from physical attackers.

Kinda dumb. Use Psychic somewhere. Preferably over Baton Pass since this team isn't really based on setting up numerous special sweepers. If you want, you could try Swords Dance which could make lax/tar/mence even deadlier. Hell, even Swampert benefits from an SD. When you pass something from Celebi, though, often you want a good amount of speed. If you're using Bold on this EV spread, at least flood those SDef EVs into Speed.

Zapdos @ Leftovers(thinking maybe petaya berry)
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 hp/252spatt/4 def
-agility
-thunderbolt
-hidden power grass
-substitute

Gets passed to by celebi so i can agility and sweep a whole team. Also can take a hit, immune to EQ as well.

Still gets walled by Celebi. Only way I can see this working is if you use HP Ice over Grass, and even then Celebi won't pass enough CMs to get Zapdos past certain counters. If anything you could Baton Pass Agilitys somewhere, though nothing really needs it.

Salamence @ leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 96hp/252att/160speed (need help)
-Dragon Dance
-hidden power flying
-rock slide
-earthquake

Late game sweeper pretty straightforward, need help with evs.

120-140 Speed EVs usually works. Otherwise I'd say it's fine.

Swampert @ leftovers
Ability: torrent
EVs:252hp/176def/24speatt/56 special def
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake
-rest
-roar

Counters like everything.

Without Spikes from somewhere to abuse, Roar is kind of unneeded. Sleep Talk or Curse work better. You could even use Hydro Pump if you wanted.

Thanks in advance.
The only thing causing a consistent threat is CBTar, and it'll just trip up on Spikes from a standard team. The problem is everything gets countered switch for switch and your team is losing a lot of health quickly that it's unable to make up for. If you're going for a standard stall team, you might drop Zapdos or Salamence for a good spinner (perhaps Forretress to add Spikes to your team) and switch up some of your movesets, like using Rest + Sleep Talk Zapdos (or Rest + Light Screen since Celebi uses Heal Bell) and of course using Rest on Snorlax. If you're looking for an effective way to pass and sweep with what you have now, you might consider a mixed version of Salamence, mixed Snorlax, and Hydro Pump on Swampert. Swords Dance is always a great choice for passing, and warrants Drill Peck being used on Zapdos, though you'll run into problems with Skarmory if you don't have Magneton.

Thanks for the Advice, skarmory doesnt really bug me much due to zapdos, also if i switch to zapdos on skarm it gives me a turn to Agility and sweep. and salamence being flying, and snorlax having fire blast, as well as ttar being able to break a skarm in half. Swampert has roar so that it can break Baton passing pokemon and also stop gyarados,curselax etc.

Calm minds to Zapdos help especially with agility, if the Opposing team has a celebi, i simply switch to Ttar, if they let me calm mind before they cant stop me obviously. Spikes do cause problems the odd time....Maybe Donphan over Pert?

I just Realized i forgot Natures as well...my bad^^

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
I was referring to Skarmory being an issue if you used my opinion on Swords Dance.

Thanks for the Advice, skarmory doesnt really bug me much due to zapdos, also if i switch to zapdos on skarm it gives me a turn to Agility and sweep. and salamence being flying, and snorlax having fire blast, as well as ttar being able to break a skarm in half. Swampert has roar so that it can break Baton passing pokemon and also stop gyarados,curselax etc.

Calm minds to Zapdos help especially with agility, if the Opposing team has a celebi, i simply switch to Ttar, if they let me calm mind before they cant stop me obviously. Spikes do cause problems the odd time....Maybe Donphan over Pert?
A few notes. Just because you have Zapdos, doesn't necessarily mean Skarm can't freely come in whenever it wants. The fact that your Lax carries FB, your TTar is CB'd, and your Mence carries RS does however mean that Skarm isn't as much of a bother.

Zapdos is only going to be able to sweep is your opponents Blissey/Snorlax/Regice is out of the way. Otherwise, your Speed (thanks to Agility) is going to be irrelevant. If you can outspeed jolteon but Blissey is only 5HKO'd by your Tbolts, you aren't gonna sweep.

Just because Swampert has Roar, doesn't mean it can "break" baton passing pokemon, namely due to the fact that many BPers carry Taunt for such a situation. On a similar note, Gyarados also carries Taunt (almost always) so Swampert isn't a counter (you have Zapdos so it isn't anything to be worried about). And how often is Swampert going to come in on +1 Returns from Snorlax? Ttar can make a decent counter in it's place... maybe.

Agility is for after i baton pass the calm minds on zapdos, i switched Roar with Hydro pump on pert to also take more advantage of calm minds

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)