OU OU Stour Tour - Round 1

Abhi

Professional Zoomer
is an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
claiming act on lizardu", didnt show up on the agreed time, i waited half an hour, will settle for an extend if they agree but prefer act ofc

act, this guy never proposes a time while i told them what were my availabilities
All messages are on your profile, I proposed you 3 shedules during the week because I can't play on the week-end, you said nothing but "I can't" ; I even offered you to play during saturday evening although it was very complicated. I'm fair enough not to ask the ACT but you definitively don't have it.
Edit : requesting extension

All messages are on your profile, I proposed you 3 shedules during the week because I can't play on the week-end, you said nothing but "I can't" ; I even offered you to play during saturday evening although it was very complicated. I'm fair enough not to ask the ACT but you definitively don't have it.
Edit : requesting extension
Im fine with extension but pls suggest a time where I can play. Tomorrow 10 pm +2?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)