OU Team Rate

KK I've been stuck in a rut trying to make this team better. I'm always switching moves around pokemon around and all that good stuff. I really need some advice for this team.

All images were found at Arkeis.com.

Jirachi
Nature: Jolly
Item: Choice Scarf
Ev: 80 HP, 252 Atk, 176 Spd
Attacks: Iron Head, U-turn, Wish, Trick
Bio: By just looking at the item you can tell what this is. Standard tricking hax Jirachi. I've seen alot with Fire Punch but I've always figured this set to have more variety as a scout and support. I recently put it first to see how it would fare. So far not so well. Usually it would be rotom in the lead. We'll get to that later.

Dragonite
Nature: Relaxed
Item: Muscle Band
Ev: 18 HP, 188 Atk, 252 Def, 56 Spd
Attacks: Outrage, Earthquake, Superpower, Thunder Wave
Bio: I know what most of you are thinking. Sala is better! Why Dragonite?!?! Well you can stop right there because I know what you mean perfectly. I just prefer dragonite. (It's my fav pokemon.) Anyways I went with a support/sweeper set. Anyway when I was going with this set I was origionally going with a sp Def set. I'm testing this Def set.

Swampert
Item: Leftovers
Ev: 252 Hp, 68 Atk, 190 Def
Attacks: Earthquake, Ice Punch, Stone Edge, Curse
Bio: Pure sweeper is the only thing I've got to say to this. Although I'm also wondering if I should get rid of Stone Edge for Stealth rock.

Tentacruel
Item: Black Sludge
Ev: 252 Hp 176 Def, 80 Sp Def
Attacks: Surf, Toxic Spikes Rapid Spin, Knock Off
Bio: Standard Support Set. A nice little set up and a team full of poison awates(Misspelling) I want to put in a pokemon with Stealth Rock or spikes. (Which is the reason why I was thinking of that for Swampert.) Everytime I do thought I cant seem to decide what to take out. (Sense for some reason this team fits well together)

Blissey
Nature: Bold
Ev: 252 HP, 252 Def
Attacks: Thunder bolt, Ice Beam, Heal Bell, Softboiled
Bio: I love this blissy. It's so easy to trick people with this set. A gayrados or salamence thinks they can come in and scare it away and D-dance up. Well I simply love the fact that this blissy gets 2hit koed by waterfall and Outrage with this set. (I've experienced it and I loved every second of it.) I'm thinking of putting some ev into her sp atk because Gayrados are 2hit koed by thunder bolt (Man those defenses are high) however I'm unsure....

(Cant find the sprite for Rotom W Sry)
Rotom W
Nature: Calm
Ev: 236 Hp, 252 Sp Atk, 20 Sp Def
Attacks: Thunder Bolt, Hydro Pump, Thunder Wave, Will-o-Wisp
Bio: I origionally made this baby my lead because it could get off some of those stats inflictions and cripple the opposing team early. I decided to try Jirachi for the lead but I don't know if I should.

Weaknessses: General Lack of anything speedy. Thunder wave sorta fixes it but it's problematic.

All Sprites orginated from http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/. Go there if you want

I need help with this team but plz be modest in your critisism. I need help with the team not jokes or hate mail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)