Welcome to the latest edition of the Team Rater Competition! The tier this time around will be SM OU. For each round we'll post a team, and participants will have one week to complete a rate of said team. When the round is over, the participants who submitted the best rates will move onto the next round. If you are eliminated and want to receive feedback on your rate, the hosts will be more than happy to provide that upon request. Each round will last one week. Failure to rate the team within the one week time period will result in disqualification unless you're able to give us a valid reason. Please only sign up if you can commit to rating one team every week for the next month. If you're currently involved in or are looking to start rating OU teams, I highly encourage you to participate as this promises to be a great learning experience. Here's to a fun and competitive tournament!
- Shoutouts in the room intro of the RMT room and in RMT news.
- The rates in the final two rounds will count towards the Team Rater
- The winner will be awarded voice status in the RMT room on PS if they have shown an interest in getting involved.
- Each round will last one week. Failure to rate the team within the one week time period will result in disqualification unless you're able to give us a valid reason. Please only sign up if you can commit to rating one team every week for the next month.
- If you are eliminated and would like some feedback on your rate and how you can improve going forward, feel free to ask us.
- At the end of each round, we will announce the best rate from that round and a quick overview of what we liked in the rates submitted.
PM your rate to Gross Sweep TPP Anish Simia
Ske Mask The Slump God
Also just a note, but if you need an extension please ask at least 48 hours beforehand. This isn't to single anyone out, as we've had at least 3 people ask for an extension last minute every round.