Project OU Teambuilding Competition V9 (Done! See you all in Sun & Moon)

Kyurem-B.o.s. (Kyurem-Black) @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 56 HP / 240 SpA / 212 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Roost
- Substitute

Exca is better? (Starmie) @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Rapid Spin
- Psychic

Go to S Rank (Landorus-Therian) @ Earth Plate
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 12 Def / 244 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Blast? (Heatran) @ Power Herb
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Taunt
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power

Hora do show p (Scizor-Mega) @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 232 HP / 96 Atk / 4 Def / 176 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Roost

Waiting my H. A. (Raikou) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Shadow Ball

Kyurem-B Ice Beam + Earth Power Teravolt has great coverage, and decent bulky can make a Substitute against Rotom-W (and Mega Diancie in turn 1, when Diancie probably uses Protect) and to attack with greater security, Roost sacrifices extra coverage, but it is very useful. The EVs in speed are to be faster than max speed Heatran.
Starmie to Rapid Spin and press fight-types, Hydro Pump + Analytic is amazing (when hit), and Thunderbolt to other water-types.
Offensive Landorus-T Rocks, also with EVs speed to be faster than max speed Heatran, Earth Plate is great to 2HKO Clefable, Sableye-M... Knock Off because removing items is always good, and U-Turn for momentum, since Rotom-W and another Landorus-T are common switchs, Kyurem-B can enter easily.
Talking about Heatran, the set trapper helps a lot in a matchup against stall, removing bulky waters and check Scizor-M.
Bulky Scizor-M is a answer to Weavile and Bisharp (rip Dark resist), and a potential sweeper at the end of the game, Atk EVs ensure 1HKO in Ferrothorn standart without Chople Berry after Swords Dance.
Raikou excellent speed tier, being faster than Diancie-M, Thundurus, Gengar, Lati and Metagross-M, with decent coverage and momentum Volt Switch. Assault Vest to be more durable.

Eclipse

Like a chimp with a machine gun
is a Contributor Alumnus
No one's built with Specs regular Kyurem yet smh

Kyurem @ Choice Specs
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Protect
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Starmie @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Hydro Pump
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt

Ferrothorn @ Chople Berry
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Spikes
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed

Tornadus-Therian @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Taunt
- Knock Off
- Hurricane
- Superpower

So just before I go into the team, I must say Specs Kyurem is actually beastly, this set puts an insane amount of pressure on bulkier teams as their main switchins tend to be Steel-types which just get roasted by the proper coverage. It puts in work in just about every game, and it's just an insanely fun set overall, and you all should try it. Now onto the team, first I began with Specs Kyurem, and I added on Mega Diancie for Magic Bounce support, as well as synergizing well with Kyurem since it tends to wear down Steels for Diancie; I'm running Max Attack + HP Fire; both Kyurem and Diancie have HP Fire to lure in Scizor, which could otherwise prove to be an annoyance to the team. Next up is Lando, for Rocks and a slow U-Turn which helps to bring in Kyurem safely to deal damage, and it lures in the likes of Rotom well for Kyurem, which can blast it away with a well-timed Draco. And of course Rocky Helm to deter physical attackers such as Excadrill. Starmie is there to provide Spin support while also taking on the likes of opposing Diancie's, grounds, and Water's, mainly Keldeo with T-bolt as the 3rd coverage move. Ferrothorn is there to set up Spikes to bolster Kyurem's wallbreaking potential as well as provide a check to the likes of Weavile and Fairies. Chople Berry on Ferro helps lure in pokemon like Keldeo and Focus Blast Gardevoir. And finally this team needed some speed and so LO Stallbreaker Torn-T was added on to help deal with slower mons and just add more wallbreaking power to the team.

Last edited:

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Bullet Punch

Kyurem @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Draco Meteor
- Focus Blast
- Earth Power

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Explosion

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 48 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Keldeo-Resolute @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
Kind of a work in progress that I may or may not change overtime as I figure minor details out. Felt like M-Gross paired really well with Kyurem as a secondary breaker. Scarf Lando-T provides a bit of speed control and the conventional switch ins to Lando-T are normally hurt or threatened to be KO'd by Kyurem. Clefable feel like needs no explaining I went with Bold here so my matchup against Lopunny wasnt too shitty. Heatrans the standard rockers set and SubCM Keldeo is more experimental to provide some relief from mons such as Bish and Weavile. Due to the lack of hazard removal I'll probably end up trying Life Orb Roost Kyurem if time throughout the week permits it, otherwise it is what it is. Nothing perfect but this is a cool round seeing lots of nice contributions.

Knights of the Round Table

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Roost

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Keldeo-Resolute @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch
- Pursuit

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Surf

This team again is just a basic hyper offense with the blackest of kyurems. Honestly this is nothing special. Just a solid standard team with some of the strongest mons in the competitive scene. Anyways, on to the team.

First, is the wall-breaker himself kyurem-b, again the name of the game with this team is standard, life orb mix attacker with roost for longevity throughout the game. Next on the team is tank chomp to at least take a hit from sand excadrill and to shuffle around teams again standard chomp set. Next is rest talk keldeo to at least live longer against the prominent dark types of the tier. Next on the list is pursuit gross because the twins is a problem to this team so getting rid of that is not a problem to gross at all. Mag to trap steel types like ferro, skar, scizor, etc. Finally latios for harzard control and a keldeo answer with surf to hit tran.

Good Luck to everyone who entered.

Nice choice of mon for this teambuilding btw.

Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Pursuit
- Thunder Punch
- Hammer Arm

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Scald
- Secret Sword

Landorus-Therian @ Soft Sand
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Leech Seed
- Substitute

Raikou @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Kyurem-Black @ Leftovers
Hasty Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Substitute
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

This team is pretty much standard offense, this team was originally built around mega metagross which was my main focus for this team and used the pursuit set for it since it goes well with keldeo and speaking of keldeo I used the calm mind set so I can have a easier time vs stall and balance while providing counter to bisharp for megagross, landorus-t is nice mon and it helps set up rocks and made it offensive so I can deal much damage to more bulkier teams, serperior & raikou I feel have a pretty cool offensive combo since they both threaten bulky waters while serperior handles ground types better meanwhile raikou deals with flying types for serperior lastly the main reason why I posted this team is kyurem-b just helps pressure opposing teams and to annoy alot of pokemon like opposing landos and checks belly drum azu nicely.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Wow, a really impressive amount of teams. Glad everyone enjoyed this round. We move into voting!

Team 1

Tyranitar (F) @ Chople Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock

Excadrill (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Fusion Bolt
- Iron Head

Talonflame (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 SpD
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Tangrowth (F) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 244 HP / 12 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Earthquake

Slowbro-Mega (M) @ Slowbronite
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 248 HP / 148 Def / 112 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Slack Off
- Calm Mind
Built this bad boy awhile ago so apologies for not fully remembering the building process, lol. Basic idea was just using Banded Kyu-B to punch holes for Exca to clean late-game, with TTar there to trap a common revenge killer in Lati@s to support Kyurem a decent bit. Impish Wisp Talon (credits ABR) is there to deal with darks and provides a wincon vs. more offensive builds w/ SD. Talon also supports Exca by pressuring your Lando-Ts, Hippos, and Chomps w/ Wisp and +2 Brave Birds. The FWG core used as the backbone here is realistically interchangeable with Sp. Def Talon/Phys. Def Tang/Slowking if you already used your mega slot, but since I didn't at this point, the last two additions were AV Tang (the set sucks but hey it was kinda necessary to not get bopped by waters) and Mega-Bro. Mega-Bro appreciates TTar's trapping support to get rid of Lati@s and to a lesser extent electrics.

Fun build from my experience. Just a shame a lot of sand balance looks the same :x

Team 2

Kyurem @ Leftovers
EVs: 52 HP / 216 SpA / 240 Spe
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Roost

Scizor @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Atk / 16 Def / 192 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Roost

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpD
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Bug]

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Heart Stamp

Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- U-turn
- Taunt
- Focus Blast
Started by looking for different colourful mons to synergize with Kyurem's whitish-blue theme. Mega Scizor provides a nice red hue, as well as provide a fairy check, while Kyurem checks elecs and bulky waters. Lando-T continues by providing an orange body, and provides stealth rock for the team. Keldeo is the blue Pokemon for the team, as well as rock resist. HP Bug for Tangrowth and Mega Slowbro. Here, I wanted a yellow Pokemon, so I went with Jirachi for speed control as well as the ability to hit Mega Venusaur. Lastly, Tornadus-T rounds things off by providing the team with a green Pokemon, as well as a second ground/fighting resist. Focus Blast lets it lure Rotom-W, to an extent.

Team 3

Scolipede @ Black Sludge
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 232 Def / 28 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Substitute
- Baton Pass
- Megahorn

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Rash Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Outrage

EVs: 8 HP / 176 Atk / 92 Def / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Rock Polish

Azelf @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 128 HP / 128 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Skill Swap
- Explosion

Keldeo @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Focus Blast
- Scald

Medicham @ Medichamite
Ability: Telepathy
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
OK so before I start I'd like to say that this team is still somewhat WIP and probably won't be completely finalised by the end of this week (I may make edits at some stage before closing but I doubt I will reach a final product. This is because I am experimenting with a type of build that I fell in love with due to Ninjask pass in NU before it got banned. This is suicide lead+Speed Boost passer+4 powerful-but-moderately-slow wallbreakers.

The inspiration for the build (other than Ninjask pass) was the core of BP Scolipede+Kyurem-B. Kyu-B is one of the most threatening things to have to take hits from in the game, and when backed up by three other wallbreakers and boosted to +2/3 speed it is a complete monster to take on. Scolipede's spread outpaces Mega Alakazam at +1, allowing it to outpace the entire unboosted/unscarfed metagame at +1. I brought DD Lando-T because I wanted an SD user as well as something which could set up speed boosts without a complete reliance on Scolipede (although I often end up BPing to it anyway 'cause it's easier to get to +2/+2 if you have the speed boosts before you come onto the field). Azelf is my suicide lead of choice, and props to Koiro for the set. Keldeo is there to deal with Bisharp and Scizor nicely and Medicham is used because it is the most powerful unboosted (legal) 'mon in the game.

Team 4

Kyurem @ Leftovers
EVs: 56 HP / 228 SpA / 224 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Ice Beam
- Roost
- Earth Power

Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Flamethrower

Weavile @ Choice Band
Ability: Pickpocket
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Reflect Type
- Rapid Spin

EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Iron Head
wanted to go with subroost kyurem+mon that's weak to stall, and i felt like going with mega mane seeing as i haven't used it in a while. the two complement one another greatly, mega mane grabbing momentum against fat and allowing kyurem to sub up on the majority of stall members, most notably chansey, forcing it to take spdef drops and lose soft boiled pp more rapidly, putting it on a timer. along with this, i also wanted to go with hazards stack, as it's something i've got a raging boner over lately, and i think it's not only solid but very fun. mega mane+hazards is also a great combination against bo/balance/offense. lando is there because lando, setting rocks, checking sand/zard/grabbing momentum, the works, you know the drill. ferro is the spiker as opposed to skarmory, as i feel it fits the somewhat more offensive nature of this team than skarmory; using chople allows me to take hits from major threats including mega gardevoir, mega medi, keldeo, terrakion, and mega alakazam, and after that, proceed to cripple them with yellow magic. defensive starmie is there for the spin considering i'm using stack with 2 vital rock-weak members, whilst offering a crucial keldeo check, saying this, i went with reflect type over toxic/psychic because i already have a ghost check in weavile for gengar, and reflect type stops the team almost autolosing to ttar+keld. cb weavile was added to do what cb weavile does on hazard teams: traps the most common/best means of removal in latis and starmie, whilst also denting shit like rotom. not only this, but weavile is another great volt-switch recipient from mega mane, especially vs fat.

all-in-all, this seems like a solid (admittedly) 2min team after play testing for a while. probably will polish it a little more and update this post with adjustments, but for the time being it is what it is.

Team 5

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Iron Head

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
EVs: 168 HP / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

Latias-Mega @ Latiasite
EVs: 248 HP / 68 Def / 192 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Defog
- Roost

EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Scald
- Secret Sword
Hello Smogon's Community, this is my first time that i build for taking part of a team building competition. As first thing i decided to put Mega Latias, helpful for doing defog and so for removing dangerous hazards for Kyurem Black (eg: Stealth Rock), after i decided to put Magnezone for trapping Steels type like Ferrothorn, Scizor, Skarmory that can check Kyurem Black. I put Landorus Therian because it can set Stealth Rock and complete the volt turn core with Magnezone. The last ones are Clefable and Keldeo that generally check the darkspam and Mega Sableye, they're also my win conditions. Kyurem Black is scarfed because it can revengekill a lot of treaths. Try the team if you want :O

Team 6

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
EVs: 64 Atk / 208 SpA / 236 Spe
Lax Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Iron Head

Weavile @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Static
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower
- Soft-Boiled

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Healing Wish
I Start with Kyurem-B and Weavile but this core it's weak to Mega Scizor so i put Manectric together Flamethrower Clefable for bait the same Scizor.
Then I add lando with sd instead of u-turn to avoid being counterato other Clefable since they are annoying enough for the team, and as the last Latias for checking Keldeo and also to act as hwisher, at first I thought of putting latios hp with fire but Because I have Clefable, SDLando and Manectric so there was no need an another baiter for Scizor

Team 7

Kyurem-B.o.s. (Kyurem-Black) @ Life Orb
EVs: 56 HP / 240 SpA / 212 Spe
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Roost
- Substitute

Exca is better? (Starmie) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Rapid Spin
- Psychic

Go to S Rank (Landorus-Therian) @ Earth Plate
EVs: 252 Atk / 12 Def / 244 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Blast? (Heatran) @ Power Herb
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Taunt
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power

Hora do show p (Scizor-Mega) @ Scizorite
EVs: 232 HP / 96 Atk / 4 Def / 176 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Roost

Waiting my H. A. (Raikou) @ Assault Vest
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Shadow Ball
Kyurem-B Ice Beam + Earth Power Teravolt has great coverage, and decent bulky can make a Substitute against Rotom-W (and Mega Diancie in turn 1, when Diancie probably uses Protect) and to attack with greater security, Roost sacrifices extra coverage, but it is very useful. The EVs in speed are to be faster than max speed Heatran.
Starmie to Rapid Spin and press fight-types, Hydro Pump + Analytic is amazing (when hit), and Thunderbolt to other water-types.
Offensive Landorus-T Rocks, also with EVs speed to be faster than max speed Heatran, Earth Plate is great to 2HKO Clefable, Sableye-M... Knock Off because removing items is always good, and U-Turn for momentum, since Rotom-W and another Landorus-T are common switchs, Kyurem-B can enter easily.
Talking about Heatran, the set trapper helps a lot in a matchup against stall, removing bulky waters and check Scizor-M.
Bulky Scizor-M is a answer to Weavile and Bisharp (rip Dark resist), and a potential sweeper at the end of the game, Atk EVs ensure 1HKO in Ferrothorn standart without Chople Berry after Swords Dance.
Raikou excellent speed tier, being faster than Diancie-M, Thundurus, Gengar, Lati and Metagross-M, with decent coverage and momentum Volt Switch. Assault Vest to be more durable.

Team 8

Kyurem @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Naive Nature
- Protect
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Starmie @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Hydro Pump
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt

EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Spikes
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed

EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Taunt
- Knock Off
- Hurricane
- Superpower
So just before I go into the team, I must say Specs Kyurem is actually beastly, this set puts an insane amount of pressure on bulkier teams as their main switchins tend to be Steel-types which just get roasted by the proper coverage. It puts in work in just about every game, and it's just an insanely fun set overall, and you all should try it. Now onto the team, first I began with Specs Kyurem, and I added on Mega Diancie for Magic Bounce support, as well as synergizing well with Kyurem since it tends to wear down Steels for Diancie; I'm running Max Attack + HP Fire; both Kyurem and Diancie have HP Fire to lure in Scizor, which could otherwise prove to be an annoyance to the team. Next up is Lando, for Rocks and a slow U-Turn which helps to bring in Kyurem safely to deal damage, and it lures in the likes of Rotom well for Kyurem, which can blast it away with a well-timed Draco. And of course Rocky Helm to deter physical attackers such as Excadrill. Starmie is there to provide Spin support while also taking on the likes of opposing Diancie's, grounds, and Water's, mainly Keldeo with T-bolt as the 3rd coverage move. Ferrothorn is there to set up Spikes to bolster Kyurem's wallbreaking potential as well as provide a check to the likes of Weavile and Fairies. Chople Berry on Ferro helps lure in pokemon like Keldeo and Focus Blast Gardevoir. And finally this team needed some speed and so LO Stallbreaker Torn-T was added on to help deal with slower mons and just add more wallbreaking power to the team.

Team 9

Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Bullet Punch

Kyurem @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Draco Meteor
- Focus Blast
- Earth Power

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Explosion

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 48 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Keldeo-Resolute @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
Kind of a work in progress that I may or may not change overtime as I figure minor details out. Felt like M-Gross paired really well with Kyurem as a secondary breaker. Scarf Lando-T provides a bit of speed control and the conventional switch ins to Lando-T are normally hurt or threatened to be KO'd by Kyurem. Clefable feel like needs no explaining I went with Bold here so my matchup against Lopunny wasnt too shitty. Heatrans the standard rockers set and SubCM Keldeo is more experimental to provide some relief from mons such as Bish and Weavile. Due to the lack of hazard removal I'll probably end up trying Life Orb Roost Kyurem if time throughout the week permits it, otherwise it is what it is. Nothing perfect but this is a cool round seeing lots of nice contributions.

Team 10

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Mild Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Roost

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Keldeo-Resolute @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch
- Pursuit

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Surf
This team again is just a basic hyper offense with the blackest of kyurems. Honestly this is nothing special. Just a solid standard team with some of the strongest mons in the competitive scene. Anyways, on to the team.

First, is the wall-breaker himself kyurem-b, again the name of the game with this team is standard, life orb mix attacker with roost for longevity throughout the game. Next on the team is tank chomp to at least take a hit from sand excadrill and to shuffle around teams again standard chomp set. Next is rest talk keldeo to at least live longer against the prominent dark types of the tier. Next on the list is pursuit gross because the twins is a problem to this team so getting rid of that is not a problem to gross at all. Mag to trap steel types like ferro, skar, scizor, etc. Finally latios for harzard control and a keldeo answer with surf to hit tran.

Team 11

Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Pursuit
- Thunder Punch
- Hammer Arm

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Scald
- Secret Sword

EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Leech Seed
- Substitute

Raikou @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Kyurem-Black @ Leftovers
Hasty Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Substitute
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
This team is pretty much standard offense, this team was originally built around mega metagross which was my main focus for this team and used the pursuit set for it since it goes well with keldeo and speaking of keldeo I used the calm mind set so I can have a easier time vs stall and balance while providing counter to bisharp for megagross, landorus-t is nice mon and it helps set up rocks and made it offensive so I can deal much damage to more bulkier teams, serperior & raikou I feel have a pretty cool offensive combo since they both threaten bulky waters while serperior handles ground types better meanwhile raikou deals with flying types for serperior lastly the main reason why I posted this team is kyurem-b just helps pressure opposing teams and to annoy alot of pokemon like opposing landos and checks belly drum azu nicely.

Gonna use this format from now on, looks pretty nice :o gonna update the OP to reflect that.

Really sicks builds, omg. Voting lasts until Sunday 31 at 11:59 PM GMT -5 (Central time). Best of lucks to everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)