Project Victim of the Week | [Old]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Check: Mega Venu
Counter: Buzz

Feel like Volcarona is vulnerable to the rare SD + Stone Edge offensive variant and the increasingly common CB Stone Edge whereas Mega Scizor provokes more telegraphed sequences that can be troublesome if Bulu is paired with Magnezone or can lead to trouble if it is the rare Z-Fight, especially if paired with Spikes. All things considered, I reckon these two are the best direct answers in each category, but you cannot really go wrong regardless of which you pick as they all do the trick far more often than not.

EDIT: did NOT see it was only CB Bulu, my bad for not reading fully. Either way, these two are still great examples of checks and I still am not too fond of Volcarona being picked then. Mega Scizor is another great counter then though, yea.

Hey. I just wanted to thank everyone for participating in this project for the past several months, it's been a real pleasure to been able to host this for as long as I could. Once again, I’d like to extend my apologies for making everyone wait for so long, but ultimately come to the decision to drop this thread. Life’s taking a turn for the wild side at the moment, so I doubt I’ll have the time to update this as regularly as I once did. If you’re interested in hosting this please hmu either on discord (curi#2758) or through vm. Thanks for sticking around and I’m looking forward to see what direction this project takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)