OU wifi league - semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 48327

This is a simple wifi OU tournament. Signing up is done by posting your Friend code and in game name (unless that's in your signature. In that case "in" is fine)

rounds will only be extended in cases of A) a subsitute B) when you contacted me for requesting an extension, which you got with my permission.

-Evasion clause: a pokemon may not carry a move that raises it's evasion (thus no double team/minimize)

-OHKO clause: a pokemon may not carry a move that results in outright KO'ing the opponents pokemon (thus no sheer cold, horn drill, fissure, guillotine)

-Sleep clause: only one pokemon on the opposing team may be asleep at a time

-Species clause: a player may not carry 2 pokemon that share a pokedex number (example: no 2 koffing on your team)

-Baton pass clause: teams may only contain one pokemon with the move baton pass and it may not have both a way to boost it's speed stat and another stat

-Battle timeout: if a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses

-Duplicate items: allowed

-A player may not change pokemon nor items during a round

-A player may not change pokemon between rounds (changing movesets /items is allowed)

-Uber tiered pokemon are banned.

-Battle style:
-format: singles 6v6
-level: set to 50
-battles: battles are best out of 3

-battle video's must be made when you've completed your battle and must be posted when reporting your matches

-when you contact your opponent you must have you FC and IGN in your signature or post them when you've contacted your opponent

Semi finals
Josbh vs Fudgeythewhale
Dialganet vs Trikx_insane

Rounds should be completed before friday the 5th. In case you didn't complete your round the most active user will get the win. In case both are active enough i will flip a coin to decide who gets the win.[/S]​

prizes
Rotom (regular pokeball)
Level: 1
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/xx(23)/30/31/31/31 <- HP Dragon
OT: andrew
ID: 21684
(Hatched by Chesty)

Froakie (dusk ball)
Ability: Protean
Egg Move(s): Toxic Spikes
Nature: Naive
IVs: 30-31/28-29/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31<- HP Fire
OT: Gary
ID: 25315
(Hatched by trikx_insane)

Swablu (love ball)
Level:1
Ability: Natural Cure
Egg Moves: Hyper Voice, Agility
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
OT: [can't type korean sorry]
ID: 32498
(Hatched by hjan3312 on reddit)

Marill (heal ball)
Ability: Huge Power
Egg Moves: Superpower, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
OT: Crystal
ID: 58897
(Hatched by azeith on reddit)

Eevee (dive ball)
Ability: Anticipation
Egg Moves: Wish
Nature: Bold
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
OT: Prashant
ID: 62394
(Hatched by razorsharp3000 on reddit)

Skrelp (dive ball)
Ability: Adaptability
Egg Moves: Acid Armor, Play Rough, Haze, Toxic Spikes
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/xx/31/30/31/30 -> HP Fire
OT: What'sMyName
ID: 06663
(Hatched by emchun on reddit)

(Sorry for crappy format but if you don't like this kind of things and then in the middle of the job having your progress completely wiped doesn't exactly help either) all of these were bred by Abk1997.

1st place gets to pick 3, 2th place 2 and 3rd place whatever is left.
if you have any questions, post here. Only pm me if you want to request an extension
Approved by: Mizuhime
Tournament director: Mizuhime
Image credit: Reisuke
Co-hosted by: Abk1997
Prizes provided by: Abk1997
(Wifi tourney rules)http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/wi-fi-tournaments-rules.3460958/

So according to how the prizes are being awarded, does that mean that whoever lost in the semifinals are going to battle for 3rd place?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Yeah, with that matchup my options were either resist bravely or fight doing something stupid. Glad I picked the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)