Tournament OUPL IV - Finals [Won by the Sprout Tower Sprouts]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader

Welcome to the finals of the 4th edition of Overused Premier League! Please remember to fall all normal tournament guidelines for scheduling and any forum/general tournament rules, as well as those previously established going in to the tournament! Good luck to each team competing and I hope everyone has plenty of fun playing!
Immortal Falcons vs Sprout Tower Sprouts
SM: FMG vs Hiye
SM: UltraBallz vs Vai Lusa
SM: KingKdot vs blarghlfarghl
ORAS: Gene Sp vs yoppie
BW: M Dragon vs elodin
DPP: d0nut vs The Kyle
ADV: Bedschibaer vs BKC
Bo3: Empo vs psychicmewtwo

Deadline is Sunday at 11:59pm GMT-4. Please contact your opponents ASAP. Feel free to post predictions, memes, etc. in this thread -- have fun dudes!

Last edited:

DKM

Are you feeling nervous? Are you having fun?
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Hubriz

The Haruspex
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus

MegaStarUniverse

Banned deucer.
SM: FMG vs Hiye (40/60) I love FMG to death but I think Hiye will take this one.. skill vs skill + luck will be the story of this game imo
SM: Ultraballz vs Vai Lusa (55/45) I think this will be close but I expect Ultraballz to pull away late game
SM: KingKdot vs blarghlfarghl (50/50) blargh is skillful but KingKdot is FIRE. This is very hard to pick
ORAS: Gene Sp vs yoppie (60/40) Don't know much about yoppie so I think gene will pull this off in a close one
BW: M Dragon vs elodin (55/45) M Dragon is the better player imo but elodin can pull off a win vs anyone so this should be cool to see
DPP: d0nut vs The Kyle (50/50) I don't know much about these guys in DPP
ADV: Bedschibaer vs BKC (40/60) BKC is the best player of all time and is very good in ADV
Bo3: Empo vs psychicmewtwo (55/45) expecting this to go 3 games with Empo winning in the end

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Has been a pleasure to be on a team with all of you guys. I think we showed that we worked incredibly well together as a team and we really were incredibly solid throughout the whole season. I am proud that we just kept going and that BTB and i could give a chance to so many great new players :)
Hope to see all of you in the future and special thx to BTB again for picking me as a co manager and for being so motivated and enthusiastic :D

BHARATH_THEBEST

Destroyer Of Worlds
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Yo!
This was a very fun season of OUPL and I had lots of fun. This is probably the best team any manager can ever ask for and you
guys are "THE BEST" Teammates ever. Every single one of you is amazing and I love all of you (no homo lol). This was an amazing
experience from the very start where me and xray signed up together and then tried out like a 100 people in 3 days and finally
drafted one of the best teams ever and went undefeated every single week only to unfortunately lose in a heart-breaking finals.But
regardless we had the best team atmosphere ever and u guys were really awesome!

Congradulations to the sprout tower sprouts and my buddy z0mOG especially. U guys were a great team and a well deserving finals
Victory.
A Big shoutouts to Finchinator and Colonel M for being great hosts. Finch ur a great person man and ur one hell of an amazing host.
Great Job!!!
Also shoutouts to all the opponents and teams we faced with a lot of new talents. Most of you guys were really cool and I wish
you all the best of luck!

Shoutouts:
xray - lol bro its been like almost 2 years I think since we have known each other. U are one of my best buddies on this site
and thanks for managing this alongside me.Ur the greatest ever man thanks for everything.

Insult - U were the best Mascot anyone could ever ask for buddy. ur the only person I added to the team chat that wasn't on
our team and I am really not sorry for drafting you. U are very talented and of the most pure hearted people on this
site. U have a bright future and good luck fam.

ayevon - Tbh ur prolly my best buddy on this site. We just discuss a lot of shit and its really fun to have these discussions
with u. I wanted u on my team no matter what and somehow managed to convince blunder to stop upbidding u and
got u for 10k.(Sigh what an overpay,jk lol). U were a great team presence and gratz on 2-1 in WCop and winning
ur group. I will prolly have u on my team again coz u have to support my ass and build for me so u have no choice.

Empo - Gaypo ur the fucking best man.Ur my favorite teammate of all time.U were an awesome chat presence and a fucking beast
ingame. Was really awesome to have to u on the team and I wish to have u on every team I am. Great 7-2 record Noobpo.
Good luck in the future man and stay awesome (and Gay).

M Dragon - Its always fun teaming with one of the best (if not the best) players in smogon. 20K for u was a steal lmao. U are
a great person and was really fun to team with you again but this time with our roles reversed.

UltraBallz - I always wanted you on my team and u were really awesome throught the tour. U are really talented both building and
playing wise. Gratz on finishing 2-1 in WCop and winning your group. Ur really amazing and I hope to have u on my
team again.

KingKdot - I have no clue how u went for just 3k coz ur fucking talented and really good at the game. U are a great teammate
and u did a lot of work for the team scouting and stuff and u had a very good run. Good luck in the future
and stay awesome!

FMG - out of the 100 people I tried out you were the only one I drafted lol.Ur really talented and have a bright mons career
career ahead of u. U were an amazing teammate and was really fun to have you on the team. Good luck with all the tours
u play in future!

Exiline - Was fun teaming with you for the second time my man and ur contributions to the team is highly appreciated. ur a
solid player and good luck in future tours.

Gene Sp - U were a really cool teammate and it was really fun to have u on the team. Its unfortunate we could not send u with
a bang by winning your last team tour u would participate in but regardless was fun having you on the team and
good luck in ur future endeavours.

Bedschibaer - It was fun having you on the team and the go to ADV Starter for the team.

praj.pran - really nice guy and gratz for passing in ur exams.Get back to studying now noob!

Analytic - was fun having u on the team man. Good Luck to u and ur WCop team!

d0nut - The best dpper ever! It was amazing to have you on the and I considered us 1-0 every week coz honestly u won every game
ever lol. Thanks for carrying the team on your back and good luck in you future team games!

Overall this was a very fun tour wtith really awesome teammates! Had Loads of fun.

--BTB OUT.

Good season, Sprouts. You stayed strong all season long, only dropping one series all throughout the tour, and I don't think anyone can deny that this was a well-earned victory. To the veterans of the team, the up-and-comers, and even the burgers, it has been a pleasure spamming :sprout: with you all. Credit to Falcons for a very impressive season of their own, too.

This is the first time I've won a team tour on Smogon, so even though this one lacks a trophy, it's still obviously quite nice to finally win instead of losing in the semis or finals for the 9000th time. Nice enough to give shoutouts to all of the team:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)