Outbound

Outbound​

Hey all this is an RMT for an Uber team that i've been having some pretty good success with. however i was wondering if there was anything i could do to improve it. Its a sand team, designed to just continually punch holes in the opposing team. With that as an introduction, here's the team

Tyranitar (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Atk / 180 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Stealth Rock

tyranitar is arguably one of the most important members of the team, with his sandstream ability setting up the weather that i like to have up, which is obviously sand. he also functions as a special wall, with his EV spread allowing him, with sand up, to take numerous hits. Pursuit and crunch are there to use depending on the situation. he is also my only hazards user, setting up my stealth rock, which can be crucial.

Excadrill (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Rush
EVs: 176 HP / 60 Atk / 252 SDef / 20 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw

my spinner, and also at times my physical sweeper. he is the only pokemon on the team that has a set up move, swords dance. shadow claw is there to deal with pesky ghost types.

Garchomp (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

my revenge killer, and boy does he excel at that job. with his choice scarf he outspeeds just about everything in the game, and can hit like a truck while doing so, ripping holes in just about everthing that isn't a steel type with his outrage.

Ho-Oh @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Atk / 24 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Substitute

my response to my massive ice type weakness. Ho-oh is capable of coming in on an ice type attack and taking minimal damage. he also acts as a counter to the pesky skarmory, with his sacred fire packing a huge punch against skarm.

Giratina-O @ Griseous Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Shadow Sneak
- Dragon Claw

my spinblocker and pivot. he can come in on pretty much any unboosted attack, and then proceed to ravage pretty much any pokemon. generally with him, if i no longer need him to spinblock i'll have him rampage, starting with meteor then using dragon claw and shadow sneak.

Shaymin-S @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Seed Flare
- Air Slash
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]

the team's special sweeper, and also what allows me to win the weather war. it outspeeds every single weather user outside of choiced kyogre, who can easily be dealt with by switching. the move's give it amazing coverage, allowing to hit almost everything for super-effective damage.

so thats the team, feedback is greatly appreciated (duh xD). thanks for reading :) (also for those of you curious the name of the song comes from a transit song i happened to be listening to as i wrote this)​

Kyogre is going to give you problems once shaymin-s is gone as nothing really can switch in to anything not named Thunder which it wouldn't even use seeing as Ho-Oh is the only one weak to it but in the rain surf and water spout do more to it. I'd suggest Palkia as a replacement as it has 4x resistance to surf, hydro pump, and water spout and takes neutral damage from ice beam and thunder and can threaten it with thunder back. Also Ferrothorn is a good defensive poke to have to force the switch on scarf ogre as it can pretty much stall it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)