(oV)^^^(Vo) VZXT's Trade Thread (oV)^^^(Vo) [αS SRs: HP ❄ Genies+Hoopa][DexNav: Ditto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Vzxt,

Im interested in your Timid HP Ice Thundurus (31/12/30/31/31/31).

I don't have a trade thread yet but I might be making one soon. In the meantime, I combed through your trade thread to see what you dont' have listed yet. Based on that, I can offer you any combination of the following pokemon below:

Soft Resets:

Dusk Ball Zygarde (Impish): 31/31/31/27/29/31

Breedables (Hidden abilities and Egg moves are underlined where applicable):

Premier Ball Onix: (Adamant/Impish) (Rock Head/Sturdy) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Moves: Harden, Bind, Stealth Rock, Heavy Slam

Premier Ball Skarmory: (Careful) (Sturdy) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Moves: Peck, Brave Bird, Endure, Whirlwind

PokeBall Tyrogue: (Adamant) (Guts/Steadfast) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Moves: Helping Hand, Fake Out, Foresight, Rapid Spin

Pokeball Torchic: (Adamant) (Blaze/Speed Boost) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Moves: Scratch, Growl, Reversal

Premier Ball Aron: (Adamant/Impish) (Rock Head/Sturdy) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Moves: Curse, Body Slam, Stealth Rock, Head Smash

Quick Ball Electrike: (Timid) (Lightningrod) 31/x/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) Moves: Tackle, Thunder Wave, Discharge, Switcheroo

Nest Ball Petilil: (Timid) (Chlorophyll/Own Tempo) 31/x/30/31/30/30 (HP Rock) Moves: Absorb, Leaf Storm, Healing Wish

Luxury Ball Sigilyph (Timid) (Magic Guard) 31/x/31/31/31/31 Moves: Gust, Miracle Eye, Psycho Shift

Luxury Ball Litwick (Timid) (Flash Fire/Flame Body/Infiltrator) 31/x/31/31/31/31 Moves: Ember, Astonish, Heat Wave

Dusk Ball Pumpkaboo (Large Size): (Impish) (Frisk) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Moves: Trick, Astonish, Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond

I can also negotiate breeding projects if none of the above pokemon interest you.

-Aquaspeeder

I would like this, I have a stunfisk already bred and waiting for you (and a possible nickname)

#577 Solosis
Stock: 1
Ability: Magic Guard
Natures: Quiet
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves: Trick, Night Shade, Confuse Ray

I would like this, I have a stunfisk already bred and waiting for you (and a possible nickname)
#577 Solosis
Stock: 1
Ability: Magic Guard
Natures: Quiet
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves: Trick, Night Shade, Confuse Ray
Ok I think I have one in stock. I'll see if I still have it.
Hey, could you CMT for the HP Ice Thunderus (Non shiny one)?
Nothing sorry. You can pick 2 shiny projects to do from my wants list if you want.

Hello! If it's not too much trouble, would you please help hatch an egg for me?

* B10 - 5,2 - Torchic (♂) - Naive - Speed Boost - 30.31.30.31.31.31 - Ice - [3200]

Hello! If it's not too much trouble, would you please help hatch an egg for me?

* B10 - 5,2 - Torchic (♂) - Naive - Speed Boost - 30.31.30.31.31.31 - Ice - [3200]
Um this is not the place for this but whatever. Do you want a nickname and or hatch location?

Also please CMT for a clone of it. I really like nicknamed pokemon and having a shiny with my OT is cool :P

Next time please VM/PM.

Um this is not the place for this but whatever. Do you want a nickname and or hatch location?

Also please CMT for a clone of it. I really like nicknamed pokemon and having a shiny with my OT is cool :P

Next time please VM/PM.
My mistake. I wasn't sure if to send a pm or post in your thread. I'll send you a PM.

Didn't see something I want, sorry.

Also fix the link to your trade thread in your signature atm it looks like this and leads to an error page

http://www.smogon.com/forums/posts/...nd-nidokings-pokemon-cartel-now-open.3545897/
Sorry bout that, ill fix It, and I forgot to update my thread, but I also have:
Moon Ball Misdreavus
Dream Ball Hidden Ability:
Solosis
Makuhita
Teddiursa
Drowzee
Togepi
Lapras
Pidgey
Ponyta
Vanillite
Elekid
Axew
Absol
Seedot
Growlithe
Scraggy
Magby
Croagunk
Houndor
Heavy Ball Lapras
Lure Ball Horsea
and maybe eight more, ill update this next week though

Please CMT for a male delibird, male seedot, male zigzagoon and female luxury ball zorua with their listed egg moves.
Um I don't deal with male pokemon but I have a female delibird in stock and I could breed you a zorua. I'd like a HA healball goomy and HA dreamball kangaskhan, both female.
Sorry bout that, ill fix It, and I forgot to update my thread, but I also have:
Moon Ball Misdreavus
Dream Ball Hidden Ability:
Solosis
Makuhita
Teddiursa
Drowzee
Togepi
Lapras
Pidgey
Ponyta
Vanillite
Elekid
Axew
Absol
Seedot
Growlithe
Scraggy
Magby
Croagunk
Houndor
Heavy Ball Lapras
Lure Ball Horsea
and maybe eight more, ill update this next week though
You just listed the pokemon you want from me as something you already have...

Um I don't deal with male pokemon but I have a female delibird in stock and I could breed you a zorua. I'd like a HA healball goomy and HA dreamball kangaskhan, both female.

You just listed the pokemon you want from me as something you already have...
Oh woops I accidentally typed that, sorry, so nothing from the list?

are you able to clone a few pokemon? i have an extensive list that you can choose from and will give you the pokes you want in order to get the clones that i want

Any chance I could get a female delibird and female seedot for the kangaskhan and goomy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)