(oV)^^^(Vo) VZXT's Trade Thread (oV)^^^(Vo) [αS SRs: HP ❄ Genies+Hoopa][DexNav: Ditto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
#345 Lileep
Stock: 0

Ability: Storm Drain(HA)
Natures: Bold
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Recover, Stealth Rocks, Curse, Mirror Coat
Notes:

Cmt for a female :) can't recall female % on fossils

#345 Lileep

Ability: Storm Drain(HA)
Natures: Bold
Egg Moves: Recover, Stealth Rocks, Curse, Mirror Coat
Notes:

Cmt for a female :) can't recall female % on fossils
Fossils are 12.5% female. Nothing interests me, sorry. Maybe a shiny if you are up for it

CMT for a female spitback of this:
#029 Nidoran
Ability: Hustle(HA)
Natures: Modest
Egg Moves: None.

Hi,Im interested in this pokemon

#072 Tentacool
Stock: 3
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Natures:
Bold
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Aqua Ring, Rapid Spin, Confuse Ray
Notes: Credit to SnoopysWorld for the parent
I got a competitive shiny Lapras in a Moon ball and a shiny competitive Scizor in a sport ball,I also got a shiny competitive noivern
If you are interested,hit me up and ill give you more details
have a good day;)

Last edited:
*ORAS Update*

#639 Terrakion

Ability: Justified
Natures: Jolly
IV Spread: 30/31/29/3/31/31
Tutor moves:
Notes: SR from my AS playthrough
Non-redis

#382 Kyogre

Ability: Drizzle
Natures: Timid
IV Spread: 30/28/30/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: None
Notes: SR from my AS playthrough
Non-redis

Hi,Im interested in this pokemon

#072 Tentacool
Stock: 3
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Natures:
Bold
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Aqua Ring, Rapid Spin, Confuse Ray
Notes: Credit to SnoopysWorld for the parent
I got a competitive shiny Lapras in a Moon ball and a shiny competitive Scizor in a sport ball,I also got a shiny competitive noivern
If you are interested,hit me up and ill give you more details
have a good day;)
sorry not interested

*Diancie Update*

I had these since November but the thread was closed/locked until recently, so I forgot to add them.
These ladies are true dragonslayers even their Hidden Powers are meant for that xD

#719 Diancie

Ability: Clear Body
IV Spread: 31/16/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Tutor moves: None
Notes: Event SR from my X game. Legit WonderCard
Non-redis

#719 Diancie

Natures: Naive
IV Spread: 30/30/31/31/31/31 (HP Dragon)
Notes: Event SR from my X game. Legit WonderCard
Non-redis

#719 Diancie

Natures: Rash
IV Spread: 31/30/31/31/29/31 (HP Dragon)
Notes: Event SR from my X game. Legit WonderCard. Good for a Rock Polish set ;)
Non-redis

#719 Diancie

Natures: Rash
IV Spread: 31/30/31/31/29/31 (HP Dragon)
Notes: Event SR from my X game. Legit WonderCard. Good for a Rock Polish set ;)
Non-redis

Hi, very keen on this Diancie. Checked the thread and noticed that while the Legendaries section was listing legendaries, there were some SR'd ones the post just below. I still have a fair few legendaries on AS to catch, and I can always power through OR to get any of those too.

Alternatively, I'm currently working on a 6IV Naive Protean Froakie project, and you only seem to have Timid ones, so I can insert a ball of choice if that's to your liking.

I have most other breedables (excluding Dream/Acorn balls, but some acorns could be obtainable with a bit of work) so if there's something else you're after just say the word.

Sorry for the wordy post, just been hunting a Rash Diancie for a while >_<

Hi, very keen on this Diancie. Checked the thread and noticed that while the Legendaries section was listing legendaries, there were some SR'd ones the post just below. I still have a fair few legendaries on AS to catch, and I can always power through OR to get any of those too.

Alternatively, I'm currently working on a 6IV Naive Protean Froakie project, and you only seem to have Timid ones, so I can insert a ball of choice if that's to your liking.

I have most other breedables (excluding Dream/Acorn balls, but some acorns could be obtainable with a bit of work) so if there's something else you're after just say the word.

Sorry for the wordy post, just been hunting a Rash Diancie for a while >_<
Well I'm interested in some OR exclusive soft resets for sure as I plan on SR most/all of AS legends myself. So which one do you want to do? Ho-Oh Palkia Groudon Tornadus or Reshiram. If you'd prefer to breed some mons instead you can pm a list of the breedables you have.

Well I'm interested in some OR exclusive soft resets for sure as I plan on SR most/all of AS legends myself. So which one do you want to do? Ho-Oh Palkia Groudon Tornadus or Reshiram. If you'd prefer to breed some mons instead you can pm a list of the breedables you have.
Tornadus is one i can power through to in a timely fashion. What spread/ball were you after?

As for breedables, the list would be too long (National Dex completed and all) so just call something out if you'd rather not wait.

Tornadus is one i can power through to in a timely fashion. What spread/ball were you after?

As for breedables, the list would be too long (National Dex completed and all) so just call something out if you'd rather not wait.
I'll Pm you with the info :D

*Genie Update*

#641 Tornadus

Ability: Prankster
IV Spread: 31/14/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Notes: SR from OR by TheCuttingEdge .
Semi-Redis

#642 Thundurus

IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/26/31 (HP steel)
Notes: SR from my AS game.
Semi-Redis

#642 Thundurus

IV Spread: 04/31/04/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Notes: SR from my AS game on Jan. 1st 2015 :D. Kinda usable but mostly a trophy.
Non-Redis

Last edited:
CMT for that Naive Non shiny Thundurus, Please answer in my thread, I'll answer tomorrow, I have an unlisted Hasty 31/31/30/31/29/31 Luxury ball Yveltal SRed by me too.Gratz on the shiny Thundurus btw.^^

Interested in females of your heal ball spring Deerling, nest ball summer Deerling and repeat ball fall Deerling! Could you please check my thread for these?:)

Interested in females of your heal ball spring Deerling, nest ball summer Deerling and repeat ball fall Deerling! Could you please check my thread for these?:)
Hi! I'll take the 3 burmys females ofc.

Happy birthday btw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)