Letters From Heaven
OverUsed Spring Seasonal
Hosted by: Indigo Plateau, hostile takeover by TPP
Hello Smogon, and welcome to the first installment of OverUsed Seasonal! This tournament will give players a chance to compete against each other on a level playing field with the winner being one step closer to winning the coveted OU Ribbon.
- This is a standard USM OU tournament
- The format for this tournament is best of three, double elimination
- Changing teams between matches is allowed
- All matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
- Replays are not required until semifinals, but you should save them in the case of a disagreement; it is the only way to settle disputes!
- Any tier changes that occur during a round will not be in effect until the following round
Please read the general tournament rules provided in this link:
All standard clauses apply:
- Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
- Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
- Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
- Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.
Bracket maker proof
Mob Barley vs. Xufactor3
robjr vs. Sjneider
Aurella vs. emforbes
John W vs. Twixtry