OU OverUsed Spring Seasonal - Round 6 (Includes Losers)

Diophantine

Banned deucer.
To answer to Diophantine:

I was in school trip last week and came back Friday to fight the winner of some extension, which I assumed was played at that time since the extensions deadline is Wednesday in most tournaments. I looked at the tags, PMd my opponent, and got no reply. Sunday, aka the last day before the final deadline, I got a PM from Diophantine ; we discussed a bit, I asked him if he would mind an extension since we got in touch very late. To that he did not reply (making me unable to ask for one since we needed the two players agreement) immediately and I only saw he was ok with it Monday morning...but he did not post it himself. Since I moved to R6 with some AW request I assumed we were done.

Oh and also he never tried to contact me again despite him "thinking we had an extension" and only replied to the thread today.
I said "ok" to getting an extension. From this I assumed you would be getting one. I never heard anything back from you after that. Indigo Plateau u can refer to his wall if u want too.

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
Xizaaa Diophantine
I realize this might slightly delay the next round, but seeing as we're having two weeks of losers anyway, you guys have two days to get your games done or I'm coinflipping the games. I've determined that the situation was a misunderstanding, but please be proactive about your games. It takes 20 seconds to post requesting an extension on the thread and the fact that neither of you did so and I didn't hear about it two days before the deadline is ridiculous.

-DarkAlex55- since you're going to be one of their opponents next round, I'm tagging you in this too; sorry for making you play r6 again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)