Co-hosted with Indigo Plateau
Hello everyone, and welcome to the OU STour tour! We will use the following format for this tour:
Best of 3, with the first game being SM and the 2nd game being BW or ORAS, with the loser picking between the 2. If there's a game 3, then the final tier will be played. It'll be like this for every round, so be sure to be prepared for SM, ORAS and BW OU!
To put it into bullet points:
- Game 1: SM
- Game 2: Loser picks between BW and ORAS
- Game 3, if necessary: Tier not picked in Game 2
- Follow all rules; if you don't, you will be DQ'd
- Single elimination, best of three
- Matches are to be played on PS! in the corresponding OU format
- Replays are not required, but are the only way of settling any disagreements
Please read the general tournament rules provided in this link:
All standard clauses apply:
- Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
- Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
- Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
Extension deadline will be Wednesday, June 12th at 11:59 PM GMT-5. Deadline for Round 5 will be Sunday, May June 7th at 11:59 PM GMT-5
Proof of Pairings
Asuya vs. Adam the First
(Z+V vs. Oro e Diamanti) vs. (BK vs. Staxi)
Always! vs. xImRaptor
frisoeva vs. Welli0u
egalvanc vs. TaceBreeze
Splashbrutha vs. Pohjis
Games completed: 5/6