Parliament of Parchment

Yo, man, it's good to see you back on Smogon.

If you have the time, I would like to place two requests. The first would be a drawing of an overzealous Arghonaut (CAP 6) trying to sail across an ocean on/in the back of a displeased-looking Naviathan (CAP 20) that the former has mistaken for a seafaring vessel, and the second request a Gyarados drawn in a similar style to that of the Ludicolo I requested of you a couple of years back. It wouldn't matter to me if you wanted to do one, none, or both, however.

Conni

katharsis
Hi! Do you still accept requests? I really like your slightly comical way of drawing, and I like to draw my drawings in a comical sense as well, but I'm not as good yet haha.
If you do still accept requests, than do you think you can draw a Solosis in a spaceman suit? I think that'd be really cool to see in your type of art. If you don't accept requests, then you can take this as a complementive post, great job on your art, I'm a big fan of your style :)

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus

depth of vision, plays the harp

guy prone on couch

angry bird

old man with pacifier

weedlusions

brass nuckles

as to a paragraph of something, sorry to anyone to whom this ain't really your thing, but this is all I can really bring myself to do at the moment. As to requests, I'm still kind-of-open, but I don't think ill be getting to them any time soon, that said, if it's something that realllly interests me i might get around to doing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)