Side Partner Monothreat Tournament (PMT) - Season II - Won by TheThorn & Chaitanya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ticken

Lotad & Bulbasaur Enthusiast
is a Top Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
B101 Leader
As this is the semi-finals of the event, I'd rather not put an end date/time. smub and SirSkit please try to get the game done by Wednesday night or as soon as you guys can. I will then release the final round soon after (unless I am in class).

Ticken

is a Top Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
B101 Leader
Drum roll, please!

The final two teams have been decided for the fierce championship set! I have also included a bronze set in order to decide the 3rd place finishers. If either team wishes to not play for third, just let me know. Gl and hf to all! As always, message me if there are any questions!​

- - Dark - -

Gold Set:
5. Next Level CounterTeam vs. 2. Idk but I hope Thorn carries
smub vs. TheThorn
Ridley. vs. Chaitanya

Bronze Set:
1. Webs Water is Still Viable vs. 14. Namrahavel
dhaarma vs. Namranan
SirSkit vs. Guwahavel

Last edited:

Ticken

B101 Leader
Congratulations to Team "Idk but I hope Thorn carries"!

Really great work this entire event and thanks to everyone for participating and getting your games done in a timely fashion. Hopefully, from the beginning to the end, everyone who endured through the end learned something or two ranging from my brief descriptions to teambuilding with your partner and can bring the same motivation to MWP in just over 2 months! Sad to see the reigning champs go down but let's welcome TheThorn and Chaitanya to the HoF! Again, congratulations!
Season I: Webs Water is Still Viable (dhaarma & SirSkit)

Season II: Idk but I hope Thorn carries (TheThorn & Chaitanya)
Edit: Here is a link to a Challonge bracket to see how the tournament progressed more condensely: https://challonge.com/PMTickenII

Tagging Moosical to lock the thread when you get the chance ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)