Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Iron Head
- Substitute
- Crush Claw

both have a more accurate, damaging Will-O-Wisp in Serene Grace Sacred Fire, they can also go for flinch hax with Rock Slide, Chansey can stall with Protect + Softboiled + Substitute along with double pressure and can also use Crush Claw to lower enemy defenses for Entei to help it break through. idk if its that good but its what I came up with.

lost heros

Meme Master
Alright finally been able to post.

As someone who loved this metagame after it died in Gen 6, I'm super excited to see it come back for a triumphant return in Gen 7. As such I'm going to share a couple of my favorite cores and info about them.

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Overheat
- Heat Wave
- Dragon Pulse
- Solar Beam

Venusaur @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
Modest Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Protect
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain

By far, this sun core is my favorite for PiC on so many levels. Firstly, this core is already viable in DOU and only is benefitted here for a number of reasons. Already fire- and grass-type coverage is amazing, but with added bonus of sludge bomb and dragon pulse makes this so no pokemon outright resists the attacking moves (by typing). Venusaur donating Chlorophyll to Mega Charizard Y can make it incredibly dangerous fast pokemon with a great spread STAB move in Heat Wave. Venusaur gains access to Solar Beam without having to give up Grass-type STAB if Mega Charizard Y or Sun isn't on the field. Furthermore, with access to Sleep Powder the core can stop dangerous pokemon it can't outright KO.

FAQ
Q: Why does Venusaur have protect and not Mega Charizard Y or both?
Protect on just Venusaur allows for an extra coverage move for Charizard to provide, which has better options, but also because Venusaur will be switching less and protecting more. If need be Mega Charizard Y can switch out and in to set sun back up, in the case of a weather war, while Venusaur can protect.

Q: Why do you have Overheat and not Fire Blast?
A: This core is sorta incomplete. It's meant to be supported by Serperior which greatly benefits both Venusaur and Mega Charizard Y. When partnered with Venusaur, Serperior donates Contrary Leaf Storm which is super scary, while with Mega Charizard Y, Contrary just makes Overheat super dangerous.

Checks, Counters, and Counter play
Heatran puts a dead stop to this core. With Flash Fire for it and its partner, Heat Wave spam becomes impossible. Furthermore it resists Solar Beam and Dragon Pulse and is immune to Sludge Bomb, so these pokemon can't take Heatran down on its own. Even worse, Heatran can start Heat Wave spamming benefiting from the sun you set up and KOing Venusaur. The best play to make is usually Sleep Powdering Heatran with Venusaur while switching out Charizard to try and bring in a Heatran counter or just KOing any of Heatran partner pokemon with a non-fire move.

Politoed and Pelipper can shut down Sun, only if they switch into it and can cause a lot of problems if either pokemon uses Solar Beam. However, being cautious with Solar Beam and relying more on Giga Drain while also switching out and in Charizard whenever the Rain Setter turns off the sun.

Mega Tyranitar is problematic because it's the only weather setter that can set weather against Mega Charizard Y, without outright dying and without needing to switch in. Furthermore, it buffs Rock-types SpD to tank Giga Drains. It also threatens Charizard Y from switching back in manually.

Chansey can also tank these pokemon by just being stupid bulky and putting it to sleep isn't too helpful either as it's no offensive threat. Generally this is where you bring a physical pokemon in.

What else works with these two and what doesn't?
Pretty much any fire-type likes this core, because it can continue abusing the remaining sun turns as well as Chlorophyll from Venusaur. Notable Pokémon include Heatran, Entei, and Infernape.

Serperior, as I said earlier, LOVES this core (and in general is just borked), being able to donate Contrary Leaf Storm and receive Fire-type coverage without needing HP fire is beautiful.

Personally, I also like Lando-t. But most ground or fighting pokemon, can break any sandstorm weather war fairly well. I like Lando-t for it's access to U-turn and Intimidate allowing it to bring Charizard Y back in easily and cripple physical mons any time it comes in.

Secondary Sun Setters and Second Chlorophyll sweepers are not helpful. Usually, Mega Zard Y can take care of all your sun setting needs and sun Setters are only useful during some weather wars. Secondary Chlorophyll pokemon are just not useful. As long as Venusaur is alive all of your pokemon are Chlorophyll sweepers, making them dead weight until it faints, which with careful play shouldn't happen frequently.

Noivern @ Focus Sash
Ability: Telepathy
- Boomburst
- Draco Meteor
- Protect
- Focus Blast

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Tailwind
- Outrage
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

Finally, a metagame where Noivern gets STAB Boomburst! (is this a dead meme yet) But yea that's pretty much the whole idea. But there is more to that, a bit. Noivern donates Telepathy protecting Mega Salamence from STAB -ate Boomburst. Noivern also carries Focus Blast to hit Rock- and Steel-types. Tailwind is great speed control. Draco Meteor is Dragon STAB. Mega Salamence is has Outrage and multihit EdgeQuake. Also Intimidate is broken.

FAQ
Q: Why Protect on just Noivern?
A: Salamence may want to switch out before Mega Evolving to maximize Intimidate power, which means Noivern would like the staying power of Protect.

Q: No secondary flying STAB on Noivern or Salamence?
A: So I don't think it's really necessary to have flying STAB on Noivern at all, because Hurricane has unfortunate accuracy and Air Slash is pretty bad. Focus Blast is only used as a last resort against Steels really, and Boomburst is the right decision most often.

Checks, Counters, and Counter Play
Fast ice type coverage can just easily take out these two as well as a Refrigerate Hyper Voice pair. Both pokemon are super weak to Ice moves and pretty much rely entirely on their high speed and tailwind to keep an advantage over them.

Trick room messes up tailwind set ups and can break past Noivern's low defenses. Furthermore, Diancie with trick room can wreak havoc with it and its partner's Diamond Storm as well as ignoring intimidate drops with clear body.

Rock-types and Stealth Rocks are also problematic as they can potentially wall off Boomburst, and if acquiring levitate, are immune to Earthquake which can cause serious problems as well.

What else works with these two and what doesn't?
Serperior. Serperior can make Noivern's Draco Meteor put some work in if Salamence goes down. Contrary is also super helpful against opposing intimidate users, turning debuffs into benefits for Mega Salamence.

Other Earthquake users like Landorus-therian, Tyranitar, Snorlax, or Excadrill can break down Steel-types without risking hurting either Salamence or Noivern.

More Dragon-types and Flying-types (besides Lando-t) often exaggerate the Ice-type weakness and aren't useful in breaking past anything particularly useful.

Diancie @ Focus Sash
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Diamond Storm
- Trick Room
- Protect

Tyranitar @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Crunch
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Garchomp @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
Brave Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Rock Slide
- Fire Fang

This core is still a very much WIP, but I think also it's a very strong amalgamation of two concepts: Sandstorm and Trick Room. With Diamond Storm as great rock-type move for any Pokemon, this core can break through so many strong pokemon. Diancie provides Trick Room, but it doesn't necessarily have to set it, and Tyranitar can provide Stealth Rocks if desired. The first two pokemon also get a great Sandstorm SpD buff making them incredibly resistant. However, the main selling point is the ability to easily spam Diamond Storm from either pokemon after Trick Room to not only deal great damage, but also get some defense boosts. Mega Garchomp is the third part of this core because of it's ability to be an absolute monster in trick sand thanks to its below average speed and Sand Force.

FAQ
Q: Why no Smooth Rock?
A: Smooth Rock would only work the slower lead Pokemon, which would generally be Diancie. However, the survivability granted by Focus Sash to set up and use Trick Room is more preferred especially if a situation arises where Diancie doesn't come out at the same time as Tyranitar.

Q: Why protect on Diancie?
A: Because Tyranitar is more likely to switch during a weather war, Protecting is more beneficial on Diancie.

Q: Why are you committing so many move slots to EQ, when doing so you kill your own mons?
A: Because Edgequake coverage is pretty much that desirable and plus there's the situation where I bring in a flying or telepathy user.

Checks, Counters, and Counter play
Most other weathers, besides hail, have the upper hand against this core, unless you're able to successfully set up trick room and deny their speed control. Nonetheless, losing weather to Mega Charizard Y or having an opposing Excadrill take out Diancie early can be devastating for the remainder of the match. It's often best not leading with this core, and trying to take out the weather first, or planning on setting up sand and trick room later when it's safer.

Slower TR users also can be problematic as they can actually outslow this core. However, it's not too much of an issue as Trick Room can easily be turned on and off by both users.

What works with this core and what doesn't
A second trick room setter, preferably not sand related, can be useful if Diancie goes down or just Trick Rooms need to get back up. I prefer Meloetta or Cresselia as they're abilities also benefit the other user's Rock Slide or Earthquake, respectively.

However, a second sand setter like Hippowdon or sand sweeper like Excadrill can just be dangerous Sand overkill and make the team especially weak to rain teams or Grassy Terrain teams.

And finally some bugs. When encore is normally applied, the person getting the encore is locked out of their other moves. But for some reason the moves aren't greyed out like they normally are. Similarly, for Taunt, you're not locked out of your teammates status moves. It seems a lot of bugs are related to move locking so idk.

Attachments

So Here are some things:

Serperior @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Dragon Pulse
- Protect

Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
Ability: Minus
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Minus is chosen over lightning rod because firstly, contrary lol, and secondly the 1.5 spatk boost is already there. Dragon pulse is chosen to snipe kyurem Black.

Clefairy @ Eviolite
Ability: Friend Guard
EVs: 244 HP / 172 Def / 92 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Wish
- Follow Me
- Protect

Aggron-Mega @ Aggronite
Ability: Filter
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Can't
- Think
- Of
- Anything

Oh, you wanted to do damage? that's too bad. (also no softboiled because it's incompatible)

Dugtrio @ Groundium Z
Ability: Arena Trap
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit

Sawsbuck @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge/Megahorn
- Jump Kick
- Horn Leech
- Wild Charge

One of the most disgusting thing's I've conjured up. Duggy is chosen because of Arena Trap preventing opponents from going into their preferred mon to deal with things and if they have a levitate mon, pursuit is there. Sawsbuck is chosen over Skymin for its superior physical movepool (mostly Jump Kick to deal with all the floating heatrans).

Comfey might just be a metagame threat as it's ability allows for all your favorite triage draining move shenanigans from AAA with a support mon.
Serperior is bar none the best contrary user and is going to be paired with a lot
Defiant and Contrary are gonna be REALLY good for getting free boosts which will mean usage from bisharp and milotic

might do more later, hopes this starts a conversation :)

lol lost heros you should have shown them the dancer team I used ;D - I'm fadecourpse on PS

edit: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen7partnersincrime-168830

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen7partnersincrime-168847
showing off the mechanics of berserk and the dancer ability(sleep powder/spore is still a problem)

also simple-defiant is probably my fav core that's busted as hell http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen7partnersincrime-168834
You can change the suicide lead with anyone that has skill swap,magic bounce,stickywebs,tr ,and make to them lv 100 but I prefer the cheese.

Last edited:

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
ABB5E729-D2B3-4DE9-9B47-CF97C76A7C82.png ABB5E729-D2B3-4DE9-9B47-CF97C76A7C82.png
lol lost heros you should have shown them the dancer team I used ;D - I'm fadecourpse on PS

edit: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen7partnersincrime-168830

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen7partnersincrime-168847
showing off the mechanics of berserk and the dancer ability(sleep powder/spore is still a problem)

also simple-defiant is probably my fav core that's busted as hell http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen7partnersincrime-168834
You can change the suicide lead with anyone that has skill swap,magic bounce,stickywebs,tr ,and make to them lv 100 but I prefer the cheese.
Don’t forget the Competitive Ability if you Skill Swap Intimidate. It raises Special Attack +2 and since your opponents 2 Pokémon will both have it, it’s just as good as Simple at +4. You could also switch Milotic into Sticky Web to give it +6 SpA!

+2 for Sticky Web +2 for foe 1, +2 for foe 2.

Using Stantler with Choice Scarf can work, and of course Stantler’s ability reduces the Attack of Both foe’s, which Milotic doubles! -2 Atk on both foe’s before a move is used.

Milotic has Surf and Blizzard so if you have a Water Absorb Pokemon or a Swift Swim Pokemon it would appreciate it.

Maybe use your same team but put Milotic over Bisharp. Trick Room can work well, as you did there.

Here is a list of other ones at the top of this post.

Last edited:
Don’t forget the Competitive Ability if you Skill Swap Intimidate. It raises Special Attack +2 and since your opponents 2 Pokémon will both have it, it’s just as good as Simple at +4. You could also switch Milotic into Sticky Web to give it +6 SpA!
+2 for Sticky Web +2 for foe 1, +2 for foe 2.
Using Stantler with Choice Scarf can work, and of course Stantler’s ability reduces the Attack of Both foe’s, which Milotic doubles! -2 Atk on both foe’s before a move is used.
Milotic has Surf and Blizzard so if you have a Water Absorb Pokemon or a Swift Swim Pokemon it would appreciate it.
Maybe use your same team but put Milotic over Bisharp. Trick Room can work well, as you did there.
Here is a list of other ones at the top of this post.
I prefer bisharp over moltic for having sucker punch. sucker punch being a nice stab priority move ,and as you noticed at +4 it was able to one shot anyway. Espeed with -ate will be a thing but they won't be good at all. Since you completely rely on having that -ate monster surviving(most of them are megas expect 2).

Also with intimidate any normal physical attacker without defiant will drop to -2 Instantly making -ate speed more than less useless. moltic is good mon with competive ability and natural bulk. It's just it will get focused down to easy. Moltic also can't setup trick room or give it to its partner.

Since serperior will probably be a common mon with any mon that move that drops special attacks it would be a open target without trick room. Maybe with some tail wind support it with protect it could be actually good. This is definitely a gimmick but a strong one left unchecked.
lol scarf stantler! The goat

Last edited:

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
I prefer bisharp over moltic for having sucker punch. sucker punch being a nice stab priority move ,and as you noticed at +4 it was able to one shot anyway. Espeed with -ate will be a thing but they won't be good at all. Since you completely rely on having that -ate monster surviving(most of them are megas expect 2).

Also with intimidate any normal physical attacker without defiant will drop to -2 Instantly making -ate speed more than less useless. moltic is good mon with competive ability and natural bulk. It's just it will get focused down to easy. Moltic also can't setup trick room or give it to its partner.

Since serperior will probably be a common mon with any mon that move that drops special attacks it would be a open target without trick room. Maybe with some tail wind support it with protect it could be actually good. This is definitely a gimmick but a strong one left unchecked.
lol scarf stantler! The goat
Could you add the team you made with Bisharp with hide tags? I want the Base but to try a Milotic version.

Also, I see you used my Shuckle Sturdy Oran Berry combo! Different moves but cool none the less. Natu is cool too.

Nah I already used that idea before I just didn't like it. You definitely made it into a threat though. When I match up with the bot bisharp/crawdaunt/lando-t would usually knock off. Then it pretty much be game over, unless I bring end the second mon with harvest/sturdy. That's mostly the reason why I didn't like it. Oh yea
Numel @ Eviolite
Ability: Simple
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Bibarel @ Life Orb
Brave Nature
- Waterfall
- Return
- Superpower
- Crunch

Bisharp @ Steelium Z
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Brick Break

Gothitelle @ Life Orb
Ability: Competitive
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Psychic
- Trick Room
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Energy Ball

Natu (M) @ Oran Berry
Ability: Magic Bounce
Level: 1
EVs: 248 Atk / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Atk
- Trick Room
- Skill Swap
- Magic Coat
- Protect

Shuckle @ Oran Berry
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 196 Atk / 36 Def / 36 SpD
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 HP
- Stealth Rock
- Sticky Web
- Sand Tomb
- Knock Off
there's the team I will also give you the original version of this team i made

Shuckle @ Oran Berry
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sticky Web
- Sand Tomb
- Knock Off

Natu (M) @ Oran Berry
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Skill Swap
- Magic Coat
- Protect

Gothitelle @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Psychic
- Trick Room
- Energy Ball

Bisharp @ Steelium Z
Brave Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Brick Break

Ampharos @ Life Orb
Ability: Plus
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Signal Beam
- Focus Blast
- Power Gem

Dhelmise @ Life Orb
Ability: Steelworker
Brave Nature
- Anchor Shot
- Rock Slide
- Protect
- Power Whip

Ps. excuse the bad grammar
also hidden tags? still new to show down

Last edited:

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Nah I already used that idea before I just didn't like it. You definitely made it into a threat though. When I match up with the bot bisharp/crawdaunt/lando-t would usually knock off. Then it pretty much be game over, unless I bring end the second mon with harvest/sturdy. That's mostly the reason why I didn't like it. Oh yea

Numel @ Eviolite
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Bibarel @ Life Orb
Brave Nature
- Waterfall
- Return
- Superpower
- Crunch

Bisharp @ Steelium Z
Brave Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Brick Break

Gothitelle @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Psychic
- Trick Room
- Energy Ball

Natu (M) @ Oran Berry
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Skill Swap
- Magic Coat
- Protect

Shuckle @ Oran Berry
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sticky Web
- Sand Tomb
- Knock Off

Shuckle @ Oran Berry
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sticky Web
- Sand Tomb
- Knock Off

Natu (M) @ Oran Berry
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Skill Swap
- Magic Coat
- Protect

Gothitelle @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Psychic
- Trick Room
- Energy Ball

Bisharp @ Steelium Z
Brave Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Brick Break

Ampharos @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Signal Beam
- Focus Blast
- Power Gem

Dhelmise @ Life Orb
Brave Nature
- Anchor Shot
- Rock Slide
- Protect
- Power Whip

I could just give an ally Knockoff with Shuckle and then with Imprison, it would prevent it. I didn’t bother because it takes up a moveslot and it isn’t ideal, especially if the foe doesn’t use it, but I could try it as an option. I could replace Geodude with Shuckle like I had in my initial team.

If you use [ Hide ] insert text here [ /Hide ] without spaces between the brackets it puts them in this format:
You can copy and paste your team (or any other text) in between so it takes up less space on a post and it is sort of like spoiler tags where if you don’t want everyone to see you can put them here.

Last edited:
oh cool thx for showing me that I will edit all my post now making everything smaller

Komala
Ability: Comatose
EVs: 156 Spe
Brave Nature
- Sleep Talk

Alakazam @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Trick Room

average (Camerupt-Mega) @ Cameruptite
Ability: Sheer Force
Quiet Nature
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Clefairy @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Healing Wish
- Moonlight
- Psych Up
- Endeavor

Bronzong @ Psychium Z
Ability: Levitate
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock
- Hypnosis

mega pink (Ampharos) @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Power Gem
- Signal Beam

quick explanation- decide which mons you want to set trick room up. Usually its should always be alakazam and komola unless someone kills komola with priority. Sleep talk with alakazam instant trick room with two suicide leads. Send out ampharos and camerupt then you literally kill everything. If your opponent is spamming(prankster) parthing shot wasting turns of trick rooms and their own mons. Send out clefairy and bronzong with alot natural bulk + friend guard. Set up trick room again and you keep them alive with moon light or healing wish ampharos and camerupt.

Dragalge @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse

provides adaptability high power sludgebombs and hydro pump (non stab) its mostly for the ability you can even replace pulse with Draco meteor with mental herb

rip magerna (Vikavolt) @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Bug Buzz
- Air Slash
- Energy Ball

the original partner to camerupt was magerna but it was banned in Dou for its ability soul heart. So I went to find a mon with good coverage and a more defensive ability. It pairs well with camerupt hitting everything camerupt can't hit super effective (expect ground/flying,flying/dragon types) you can replace air slash hp ice a easy fix. You can even replace another move and give it roost so they can heal in/outside of trick room

Aegislash @ Life Orb
Ability: Stance Change
Happiness: 0
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- King's Shield
I was looking for another hard hitting moon after magerna and found aegislash. It's ability provides camerupt nothing ,but its movepool and hard hitting attack form makes up for it.

Araquanid @ Life Orb
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpA
Brave Nature
- Liquidation
- Leech Life
- Ice Beam
- Scald

I was surprised when I figured out that liquidation also got a sheer force boost. It makes araqanid hitting extremely harder than before.Even against resist araqunid manages to nuke them down. Also with its move pool of having scald and ice beam I found it useful. Doesn't offer much outside this.

Roserade @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Quiet Nature
- Energy Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Roserade is more for coverage and techician boosted hp ice.
With energy ball it can hit water/rock/ground types that threaten camerupt. Dazzling gleam is useful against dragon types if you think hp ice won't kill or need to finish one mon to focus the other mon.

Volcanion @ Life Orb
Ability: Water Absorb
Quiet Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb

this is probably the only mon I didn't test as a partner. On paper it seems good giving a sheer force steam eruption. Also giving a immunity to water types especially random aqua jet araquanids. Hp electric is for annoying water types as well. Sludge bomb is literally just a random fillier I picked. I forgot it has earth power.

excuse my grammar

Last edited:

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
oh cool thx for showing me that I will edit all my post now making everything smaller

Komala
Ability: Comatose
EVs: 156 Spe
Brave Nature
- Sleep Talk

Alakazam @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Trick Room

average (Camerupt-Mega) @ Cameruptite
Ability: Sheer Force
Quiet Nature
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Clefairy @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Healing Wish
- Moonlight
- Psych Up
- Endeavor

Bronzong @ Psychium Z
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock
- Hypnosis

mega pink (Ampharos) @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Power Gem
- Signal Beam

quick explanation- decide which mons you want to set trick room up. Usually its should always be alakazam and komola unless someone kills komola with priority. Sleep talk with alakazam instant trick room with two suicide leads. Send out ampharos and camerupt then you literally kill everything. If your opponent is spamming(prankster) parthing shot wasting turns of trick rooms and their own mons. Send out clefairy and bronzong with alot natural bulk + friend guard. Set up trick room again and you keep them alive with moon light or healing wish ampharos and camerupt.

Dragalge @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse

provides adaptability high power sludgebombs and hydro pump (non stab) its mostly for the ability you can even replace pulse with Draco meteor with mental herb

rip magerna (Vikavolt) @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Bug Buzz
- Air Slash
- Energy Ball

the original partner to camerupt was magerna but it was banned in Dou for its ability soul heart. So I went to find a mon with good coverage and a more defensive ability. It pairs well with camerupt hitting everything camerupt can't hit super effective (expect ground/flying,flying/dragon types) you can replace air slash hp ice a easy fix. You can even replace another move and give it roost so they can heal in/outside of trick room

Aegislash @ Life Orb
Ability: Stance Change
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- King's Shield
I was looking for another hard hitting moon after magerna and found aegislash. It's ability provides camerupt nothing ,but its movepool and hard hitting attack form makes up for it.

Araquanid @ Life Orb
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpA
Brave Nature
- Liquidation
- Leech Life
- Ice Beam
- Scald

I was surprised when I figured out that liquidation also got a sheer force boost. It makes araqanid hitting extremely harder than before.Even against resist araqunid manages to nuke them down. Also with its move pool of having scald and ice beam I found it useful. Doesn't offer much outside this.

Roserade @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Energy Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Roserade is more for coverage and techician boosted hp ice.
With energy ball it can hit water/rock/ground types that threaten camerupt. Dazzling gleam is useful against dragon types if you think hp ice won't kill or need to finish one mon to focus the other mon.

Volcanion @ Life Orb
Ability: Water Absorb
Quiet Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb

probably this is only one I didn't test with. On paper it seems good giving a sheer force steam eruption. Also giving a immunity to water types especially random aqua jet araquanids. Hp electric is for annoying water types as well. Sludge bomb is literally just a random fillier I picked. I forgot it has earth power.

excuse my grammar
Just as an FYI all of the hide tags and quote tags push an extra Line of space from the [ hide ] [ /hide ] tags so I would just put text right after them like this [ hide ] [ /hide ]Start next sentence here.

Has anyone been getting this message as they use smogon?
33FC5841-24B9-4810-A6AF-AE4D9C2BDF95.png

I have to keep exiting the browser window and it only happens at smogon, like literally 3 times in a row when trying to log in.

Last edited:
yea I didn't know that until i realized after trying a couple times with the tags. Also I get message on my phone too but I get that from a completely different reason. Also with the ubs coming out soon like burst and adehsive coming I hope they will be able to test before p.i.c becomes the omotm. Especially burst with that move "mind blown" it hit would like a truck if other mons had it.

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Numel @ Eviolite
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Bibarel @ Life Orb
Brave Nature
- Waterfall
- Return
- Superpower
- Crunch

Bisharp @ Steelium Z
Brave Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Brick Break

Gothitelle @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Psychic
- Trick Room
- Energy Ball

Natu (M) @ Oran Berry
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Skill Swap
- Magic Coat
- Protect

Shuckle @ Oran Berry
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sticky Web
- Sand Tomb
- Knock Off

Shuckle @ Oran Berry
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sticky Web
- Sand Tomb
- Knock Off

Natu (M) @ Oran Berry
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Skill Swap
- Magic Coat
- Protect

Gothitelle @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Psychic
- Trick Room
- Energy Ball

Bisharp @ Steelium Z
Brave Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Brick Break

Ampharos @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Signal Beam
- Focus Blast
- Power Gem

Dhelmise @ Life Orb
Brave Nature
- Anchor Shot
- Rock Slide
- Protect
- Power Whip

lol, i see your gothitelle is competitive. anyways, one thing i did was add Bulb to Milotic, that way it can be hit by birabel's surf and boost its SpA by +2 to make it even stronger!
If birabel also holds it then it boosts way up!

Last edited:
lol, i see your gothitelle is competitive. anyways, one thing i did was add Bulb to Milotic, that way it can be hit by birabel's surf and boost its SpA by +2 to make it even stronger!
If birabel also holds it then it boosts way up!
wait you used a special birabel?lol I like the idea but I try to avoid letting any of my (special attackers) Pokémon take damage cause they don't have priority. Goth would probably die from a sucker punch/espeed if you're not careful.

Oricorio-Pom-Pom @ Life Orb
Ability: Dancer
Modest Nature
- Revelation Dance
- Air Slash
- Protect
- Substitute

Kingdra @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Draco Meteor
- Flash Cannon

Masquerain @ Focus Sash
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Quiver Dance
- Ice Beam
- Air Slash

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
- Hurricane
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Air Slash

Liepard @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Hasty Nature
- Assist
- Grass Knot
- Dark Pulse

Shiinotic @ Leftovers
Ability: Rain Dish
Modest Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Moonblast
- Strength Sap

This team is very under develop ,but you can understand the main purpose of this team easily. Shiinotic has strength sap and spore ,which can easily be abused by liepard prankster. Masquerain can pair well with anymon on this team,but usually you would want it paired with kingra,oricorio,and pelipper. You can give even give masquerain tailwind incase swiftswim or your Pokémon don't outspeed already.

Masquerain also gives them all quiver dance while giving oricorio hydro pump ice beam and stab air slash. Allowing oricorio to drop air slash as a stab which was not necessary. If I'm correct you can give oricorio hurricane but you won't use it much anyway. Pepplier just sets the rain. I made it completely offensive but I found it dying anyway.You can probably switch pepplier for another drizzle setter or prankster rain dance mon.

Kingdra literally the king of this team abusing swiftswim and all other aspects of this team especially dancer. Oricorio signature move is revelation dance which changes type depending on the user first type. So if kingdra uses revelation dance it becomes water which is still boosted by the rain. As well oricorio dancer ability will active allowing it attack.Which allows up to 2 electric revelation dance and 2 water revelation to go off in one turn.

here's the sun version which is stronger but highly annoying when yourself against sand teams

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen7partnersincrime-170319

Oricorio @ Life Orb
EVs: 24 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Revelation Dance
- Air Slash
- Protect
- Substitute

Lilligant @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Petal Dance
- Quiver Dance
- Energy Ball
- Sleep Powder

Volcarona @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Fiery Dance
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Giga Drain

Ninetales @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Overheat
- Solar Beam
- Will-O-Wisp

Houndoom-Mega @ Houndoominite
Ability: Solar Power
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Heat Wave
- Overheat
- Destiny Bond

Xurkitree @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hidden Power [Ice]

p.s the weather glitch is annoying it will always make your partners activate your weather ability so you will always that 5 turns if you don't spam weather stones on all your mons.

Last edited:

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
wait you used a special birabel?lol I like the idea but I try to avoid letting any of my (special attackers) Pokémon take damage cause they don't have priority. Goth would probably die from a sucker punch/espeed if you're not careful.

Oricorio-Pom-Pom @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Revelation Dance
- Air Slash
- Protect
- Substitute

Kingdra @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Draco Meteor
- Flash Cannon

Masquerain @ Focus Sash
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Quiver Dance
- Ice Beam
- Air Slash

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
- Hurricane
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Air Slash

Liepard @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Hasty Nature
- Assist
- Grass Knot
- Dark Pulse

Shiinotic @ Leftovers
Ability: Rain Dish
Modest Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Moonblast
- Strength Sap

This team is very under develop ,but you can understand the main purpose of this team easily. Shiinotic has strength sap and spore ,which can easily be abused by liepard prankster. Masquerain can pair well with anymon on this team,but usually you would want it paired with kingra,oricorio,and pelipper. You can give even give masquerain tailwind incase swiftswim or your Pokémon don't outspeed already.

Masquerain also gives them all quiver dance while giving oricorio hydro pump ice beam and stab air slash. Allowing oricorio to drop air slash as a stab which was not necessary. If I'm correct you can give oricorio hurricane but you won't use it much anyway. Pepplier just sets the rain. I made it completely offensive but I found it dying anyway.You can probably switch pepplier for another drizzle setter or prankster rain dance mon.

Kingdra literally the king of this team abusing swiftswim and all other aspects of this team especially dancer. Oricorio signature move is revelation dance which changes type depending on the user first type. So if kingdra uses revelation dance it becomes water which is still boosted by the rain. As well oricorio dancer ability will active allowing it attack.Which allows up to 2 electric revelation dance and 2 water revelation to go off in one turn.

here's the sun version which is stronger but highly annoying when yourself against sand teams

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen7partnersincrime-170319

Oricorio @ Life Orb
EVs: 24 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Revelation Dance
- Air Slash
- Protect
- Substitute

Lilligant @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Petal Dance
- Quiver Dance
- Energy Ball
- Sleep Powder

Volcarona @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Fiery Dance
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Giga Drain

Ninetales @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Overheat
- Solar Beam
- Will-O-Wisp

Houndoom-Mega @ Houndoominite
Ability: Solar Power
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Heat Wave
- Overheat
- Destiny Bond

Xurkitree @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hidden Power [Ice]

p.s the weather glitch is annoying it will always make your partners activate your weather ability so you will always that 5 turns if you don't spam weather stones on all your mons.
Assist picks up on your teammates moves randomly so maybe Copycat is better on Liepard.

I use Surf 1x with Milotic and Birabel and they get +2 SpA with the bulb and then KO with Hydro Pump under Rain. Beats Specs and Life Orb. First turn Surf and 2nd turn Hydro Pump.

I guess Vacuum Wave and Water shuriken for the Special moves priority or possibly Triage with Giga Drain, Parabolic Charge, Etc.

Assist picks up on your teammates moves randomly so maybe Copycat is better on Liepard.

I use Surf 1x with Milotic and Birabel and they get +2 SpA with the bulb and then KO with Hydro Pump under Rain. Beats Specs and Life Orb. First turn Surf and 2nd turn Hydro Pump.

I guess Vacuum Wave and Water shuriken for the Special moves priority or possibly Triage with Giga Drain, Parabolic Charge, Etc.
lol now that you mention it I already have teams like that. I have alot of teams expect using water shuriken and vacuum wave I'm still working on those.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen7partnersincrime-170693

Oricorio @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Tailwind
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- Steel Wing

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Claw

Comfey @ Life Orb
Ability: Triage
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Sunny Day
- Draining Kiss
- Synthesis

Heliolisk @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
Timid Nature
- Parabolic Charge
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Hyper Voice

Tapu Koko @ Choice Band
Ability: Electric Surge
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost

Golem-Alola @ Terrain Extender
Ability: Galvanize
Adamant Nature
- Explosion
- Earthquake
- Brick Break
- Sleep Talk

Staraptor
Ability: Reckless
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- U-turn

Aerodactyl
Ability: Rock Head
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Tail
- Fire Fang

Comfey @ Life Orb
Ability: Triage
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Draining Kiss
- Synthesis
- Floral Healing
- Leech Seed

Breloom @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Growth
- Giga Drain
- Bullet Seed

I had a roserade combination but apparently i deleted it and this one was another one I tested a long time ago. Breelom actually helps and hits steel types for comfey.

Talonflame @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Gale Wings
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Return
- Flare Blitz
- Steel Wing

Braviary @ Power Herb
Adamant Nature
- Sky Attack
- Superpower
- Rock Slide
- Facade
this team pretty much stops intimdate spam... enough said

Last edited:

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
lol now that you mention it I already have teams like that. I have alot of teams expect using water shuriken and vacuum wave I'm still working on those.
You could pick something simply very resistant to Water such as your Kingdra and just give it a Water bulb as Birabel uses Surf. From there.

One thing I do is Carbink with Berry Juice and Sturdy plus Trick Room at Level 1 and Pelipper activates Rain. Pelipper uses U-Turn with Damp Rock, to send in Birabel towards the end of the turn due to its slow speed, before Carbink uses Trick Room going last.

Carbink can use Surf from its own teammate, Birabel, going first under Trick a Room, activating bulb to give Birabel a +2 SpA boost equivalent, which means it deals like 1% damage to Birabel and doubles it’s power. To get in an ally you use Surf to KO Carbink and hit the foe’s for +2 SpA under Rain Surf. Since you KOed Carbink you switch in Greninja for Water Shuriken, while it holds Bulb, maxing its HP and SpA and Birabel uses Surf to hit the foe and activate Greninja’s Bulb under Trick Room. Greninja can uses Hydro Pump for the KO. Negative speed Nature, 0 Speed EVs and IVs. Or something that is naturally slow without Swift Swim like Araquinod.

Don’t forget Araquinod doubles Water moves, which under Rain and a +2 SpA is like +6 SpA because it is x4 to your water moves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)