Multi-gen Past Gens Championships 2018 [16P Won by Exiline, Century Express, Lavos, Honor, Finchinator and Empo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
won 2-1 vs. lycans ggs
After talking to Lycans and undisputed in pms, it seems like the replays weren't saved. Because it was specified in the OP that "all matches should have their replays recorded", these games are nulified and the series should be replayed! I'm willing to grant an extension to Wednesday if it helps getting the games done.

I'll use the same punishment for any future series, where replays are missing, so please save your replays and link them in your win posts!

After talking to Lycans and undisputed in pms, it seems like the replays weren't saved. Because it was specified in the OP that "all matches should have their replays recorded", these games are nulified and the series should be replayed! I'm willing to grant an extension to Wednesday if it helps getting the games done.

I'll use the same punishment for any future series, where replays are missing, so please save your replays and link them in your win posts!
I presume the r1 Chillshadow vs Undisputed series replays were pm'd privately to you? If so can we get away with PMing our replays instead of posting them in the thread? Doesn't feel like it'd be best for the sport since the spectators would be getting left out of the ribbon games.

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)