Multi-gen Past Gens Championships 2018 [Won by Exiline, Century Express, Lavos, Honor, Finchinator and Empo]

tjdaas

this guy rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Although it is not required, it would be nice if the finalist could post the scheduled times here, so that people can watch the games live!

Zard97

free dugtrio
is a Smogon Media Contributor
Turned off the brain after the miss+crit+double minimal damage in the first game. Good luck to the Italian guys still in play for the other ribbons

Finchinator

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis the defending BW Circuit Champion
OU Forum Leader
For BW finals: going to try to play Posho on Friday
For DPP finals: going to try to play Honor on Tuesday

Good luck both and apologies if something comes up in advance as I have an unpredictable week upcoming.

tjdaas

this guy rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Empo told me that he and Lopunny kicks will play some time today, so keep an eye open at the RoA discord because I will try to link the games there!

edit: nvm i was at work so couldn't link it!

Last edited:

Empo

through the sea of time
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the defending ORAS Circuit Championis a former Tournament Circuit Champion

Finchinator

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis the defending BW Circuit Champion
OU Forum Leader
Lost in 4 (tie g2) vs Honor, ggs and a very close set. Feel like I had a good chance there, but I had fun nevertheless. Congratulations on your ribbon bro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)