Role Playing Pathfinder 2nd Edition Playtest (Part 4 Signups OPEN)

Agape do you require that we get two clerics? Because I'm fairly sure a Divine/Primal Sorcerer with Spont Heighten on Heal would be nearly the same thing as Channel Energy, if not better.

Regardless, I'm thinking of a Paladin, but might go Druid. Distant third is Primal Sorcerer.

EDIT: Since Paizo wishes to discount all the OTHER healers they made (Druid, Primal/Divine Sorcerer, Paladin), I guess I'll go a Cleric.
EDIT 2: Or no, I'm tired of healing (see part 1, and many other things besides). I'm thinking Paladin now. Or that Primal Sorc after all.

Last edited:
I'm fine with replacing a cleric with other stuffa, but in that case the playtest data will not be what paizo wants.

edit: After contemplating playtest goals, I take that back. I will require two clerics. I think Paizo will balance healing around the cleric class as a baseline, and this playtest is a vital part for it. If we only get 3 players one cleric can be a gmpc though.

Last edited:
Doomsday Dawn Part 4: The Mirrored Moon
One session will take 6-8h. Module will take 1 session. If not, then we terminate.
If Thursday doesn't work, then the week after is completely free. This will be wrapped up in one session, playing quite hastily!
Don't sign up for a day unless you are ready to free up your schedule for it and guarantee attendance.

Create your character beforehand. If you show up without a completely ready character you cannot play. Additionally, if you show up without a Roll20 account and experience in it (the Roll20 tutorial videos at bare minimum), you cannot play. The Roll20 link and character sheets will be provided on Wednesday. Using Roll20 character sheets is not mandatory if you are quick about your macros.

There will be 4 slots in the game. If more than 4 people sign up, a raffle will be held. Character creation information in the OP and on Discord.

Sign-ups (open until 1am GMT+3 on Thursday the 4th):
Thursday 4th at 2pm EST/10pm GMT+3: IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT TO 2PM, YOU CAN JOIN LATE! HAVE YOUR CHARACTER PRE-SUBMITTED.
- Aura Guardian
- Hitmonleet (2.5h late)
-
-

This module is backloaded with combat. We'll start early and you can join late if you have to.

Last edited:

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If it is Thursday until further notice of an unlikely event I can't participate past 1 AM GMT+3 ie 3 hours into the session. I'd rather like to partake though and will provide a detailed sheet plus screenshot of a lister file for use, and will be technically around to clarify on anything character related but can't really give it the attention it needs without taking 20 min turns.

looks like we better reschedule for next week

I'll come up with date and time options for next week late this week, tentatively everything from thu evening to sun morning works for me.

Though the question is, do we want to run the meh part 4 or skip to the juicy part 5? I myself would prefer the latter.

HERE BE NEW DATES:

Part 5: Heroes of Undarin

Thursday 11th October
Sign-ups:
- Aura Guardian
- Ullar
- Maxim
-
-
-

Friday 12th October
Sign-ups:
- Aura Guardian
- Maxim
-
-
-
-

Saturday 13th October
Sign-ups:
- vonFiedler
-
-
-
-
-
-

When signing up, tell the hours you can make it and what hours you can make available if needed. I'll figure out the playing time or times based on that.

Last edited:
Sure, I'll sign up for Thursday and Friday. I can make Saturday, but I'd rather not spend more than a couple hours there since it's my birthday that day, and I'm a lazy bum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)