Role Playing Pathfinder Module - Doom Comes to Dustpawn

Approved by Ampharos.

Doom Comes to Dustpawn is a pre-made adventure module made for the Pathfinder Roleplaying System. I will be running it.

Dustpawn has seen better days. This eastern border town, always a den of smugglers, used to be prosperous due to its iron mines. Unfortunately for Dustpawn, they played out shortly after the Goblin War ended 5 years ago. The town has been trying to stabilize its decline, and perhaps bounce back, by taking advantage of the surrounding terrain to shift its focus to goat herding. Two month ago, the conscription for the war in the west shattered the town's recent calm.

This calm was further broken by a strange falling star that roared across the sky above the town, crashing somewhere in the hills several miles to the south. Several locals eager to find the meteorite and strip it of its ore have gone missing since then. Your group, formed or brought together one way or another, has been contacted/brought together by a concerned citizen in the town to investigate recent disturbances.
-------------------
Houserules
Here are the houserules that you can expect
In addition to this, I have four additional things for you to know.
1. The Chained Summoner class is allowed. Chained Summoners must use the Synthesist archetype.
2. Player characters are created at 9th level with average wealth by level.
3. Goblins are the only playable race with darkvision. All other playable races with darkvision only have low-light vision.
4. Goblins are a playable race. Instead of the stock PF goblins, they appreciate fire as much as other races, are as literate as can be expected, and it is well-known that goblin-made weapons are higher quality than even dwarven-made weapons. Explosions are still awesome though. Goblins encountered outside of goblin lands have typically left their tribe for one reason or another (half the time because of overpopulation), or are the descendants of such goblins. They are somewhat integrated into certain human countries and cultures. However, they are discriminated against in this country (Isger), and the recent Goblin War with the goblin tribes of the northern steppes (not the first war of its kind) hasn't helped the country's current attitude towards the race.

They are Medium sized (4 to 5 feet tall), have +4 Craft instead of +4 Ride, start with the Common and Goblin languages, and -2 Strength, +2 Dexterity and +2 Intelligence. They mature quickly, having a life expectency of about 35 years.
--------------
Signups
I expect that this game will take 1 to 3 sessions of 2 to 4 hours to run over Discord. I can run this game on Mondays-Wednesdays after 5pm American Central time, and at any reasonable hour on Saturday and Sunday. If you are interested in playing please express interest in this thread, along with when during my specified availability I could expect to work for you. If you are not a member of the Smogon Tabletop Games Discord server, let me know and I'll hook you up with an invite. We'll just be using a text channel to play the game.

I would like to have 3 or 4 players, and to start next week (or the week after at the latest).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)