Other Metagames (#PEAK 1) RMT: Ditto Semi-Stall in MnM.

INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone, 7G will end soon and I really like to play this metagame. I almost play with this team since 2 years. I built it for the suspect of Marshadow.
So it resists to the ban of Marshadow, Shadow Tag, Deoxys-S, Pidgeotite, Naganadel and Landorus-T.

PEAK

TEAMBUILDING PROCESS

I wanted to build a Stall around the worst pokemon and the best pokemon of MnM: Ditto.
Ditto have three advantages:
1/ He prevents setup.
2/ He's the best wincond against stall teams.
3/ He's an excellent revenge killer.

A stall without Blissey isn't a Stall, so I put Sablenite Blissey.

I wanted a resistance against fight, so I decide to choose a fairy pokemon, so I try Audinite Mantine.

I have two great special stallers, so I now need a strong physical staller. My choice is logic, I choose the most physical pokemon, which is Zygarde-100%.

Now, I needed something against CM setup, especially against Lele, so I decide to put an Venusaurite Magearna. The type is really great, especially with Thick Fat. Moreover, I can pass strong Wish with Blissey to heal Magearna.

Finally, I had trouble against strong SD users, so I decide to put a second physical staller, Manectite Skarmory.

This team had a lot of trouble against some pokemon. For example, I have a lot of trouble against Lucarionite Marshadow and Zygarde.
So I decide to put Fairy-Arceus instead of Mantine.

Throught the time, I made some changes, I change the stone of Skarmory and the moveset of Blissey,Skarmory and Arceus.

Sets:

MATH PODCAST (Ditto) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
Happiness: 122
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Transform
I have nothing to say about this pokemon because I already say why I put this pokemon before :blobshrug:
However, I can post replay to explain how destructive he can be :
Against ChazmicSupanova: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7mixandmega-664512717
Against stresh fart: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7mixandmega-665630117

CANCER 1 (Blissey) @ Sablenite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Shadow Ball
- Soft-Boiled

Heal Bell is helpful on a defensive team. It helps to wake up Zygarde.
Wish is essential to keep Magearna healthy.
Soft Boiled + Wish is better than Wish+Protect, so I put Soft Boiled.
Finally, I need an attack with Blissey. I can't use Psywave because I use Wish. Seismic Toss is great, but I can't touch Ghost pokemon, especially that Lunala destroys my team, so I put Shadow ball.

KAWAII 2 (Arceus-Fairy) @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Judgment
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp

There is too many Magic Bounce in this tier, so I decide to not have Hazards inducers but two Defog users.
I used Ice beam before to have the possibility of OHKO Lucarionite Zygarde but it is not so helpful.
Otherwise, I realize that I am weak against Golisopod, so I decide to put wow on my Arceus. It's great against Pinsirite Magearna as well.
The EVs are classic.

CRUEL SUN (Zygarde-Complete) @ Leftovers
Ability: Power Construct
Impish Nature
- Rest
- Coil
- Thousand Arrows
- Sleep Talk

It is my win condition. Regular Zygarde is so good that people forget ZygGod, and after a few boost, he's almost invincible.
In the midgame, it is good because he win almost every 1vs1 against physical sweeper.
I use SleepTalker because Rest is the only way for Zygarde to be healthy (Pain Split is not an option obviously)

KAWAII 1 (Magearna) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Def / 188 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Heart Swap
- Fleur Cannon

Pain Split is the better way to stay healthy. Heart Swap is great against sweeper. Slow Volt Switch is good to switch on ditto with the opponent with a boost. Fleur Cannon is essential to do some damage. (P-Groudon, I'm looking at you)
Use Manectite instead of Venusaurite is a possibility but I really like the absence of fire weakness.

CANCER 2 (Skarmory) @ Blue Orb
Ability: Sturdy
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Counter
- Toxic

I decide to use Blue Orb to check some threatening fire pokemon, like Ho-Oh, P-Don and Entei.
Counter is to stop strong attackers, like SD PDon or SD Kartana.
According to the definition of Stall teams of gmfc, I need to have one toxik users to pretend to have a Stall team
This definition is in this replay, and this replay explain the mentality of my team: Either you setup and I revengekill you with Ditto, either you don't setup and I stall you.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7mixandmegasuspecttest-625933126

Groudon-Primal: I have Skarmory, ZygGod and Chansey to check him.
Zygarde: I have Arceus for him. Skarmory can help as well.
Kartana: Opponent are so scared of Ditto that they can't boost a lot with Kartana, so I can OHKO Kartana with Skarmory with counter.

Magearna: The major threat.
1/ Pinsirite set: I have Magearna and wow Arceus.
2/ Sablenite set: I can't break this set because it use pain split to heal itself, so I need to sacrifice one pokemon to kill him.
3/ Cameruptite set: It has the possibility to setup on almost every pokemon in my team. I can't stall him with my magearna and thanks to pain split, he doesn't fear Blissey. Moreover, Ditto has a lot of trouble to revengekill him.

Terrakion : Magearna+Zygarde+Arceus
Buzzwole
Darkrai:
Magearna
Entei : Skarmory
Ho-Oh: Skarmory
Lunala : Blissey
Tapu Lele: Magearna
Arceus-Ground: Even if the set with whirlwind is not common, it is destroy my whole team.
Mandibuzz
Metagross: Skarmory
Mew
Shuckle
Toxapex:
My team really doesn't like Toxik Spikes and Toxapex can easily setup these ones. So it's a threat.
Arceus-Fairy
Azelf:
I had to sacrifice something against him. But it is easily revengekill.
Blissey
Kyogre-Primal:
The Sub-CM version is incredibly hard to check because Blissey doesn't have seismic toss. However, without sub, it is easily revengekill.
Manaphy: It is hard to check because of Tail Glow. It is easy to revenge kill but frequently, I need to sacrifice something.
Necrozma-Dusk-Mane

Noivern
Skarmory
Victini:
Zygarde check hil.
Zapdos
Zeraora
Arceus-Rock

Arceus-Ghost: If I do not "evolve" my Zygarde, then this pokemon is dangerous because at +2, it OHKO my whole team with the Z-move. However, after the Z-move, it is better to check him. Another problem is that I can't revengekill him with Ditto.
Golisopod: Arceus burn him
Keldeo : I had to lose a pokemon against him because I don't hurt enough with Magearna and Arceus. It is easily revengekill.
Mamoswine: Lucarionite is painful because I have only Arceus and Skarmory for him, and he can haxx them with Icicle Crash ...
Necrozma-Dusk-Mane
Raikou:
I can't stall him because at +2, he's 2HKO my whole team. Hopefully, if he's at +2, I can threatening the whole opponent team with boosted ditto because weather ball is really strong.
Rayquaza: Thanks to Cloud Nine, Skarmory can't check him and Magearna doesn't like earthquake, so it is hard to check him. Anyway, it is easy to revengekill.
Yveltal : Magearna
Zygarde-Complete: Arceus
Arceus-Water
Archeops

Cobalion: Arceus+Zygarde
Ditto : I can't win against a defensive team with Ditto because it will be an infinite battle. I won't lose too, but it still a threat.
Genesect : Skarmory+Magearna
Giratina-Origin
Gliscor

Venusaur: The red orb is very threatening. I can't stall him, so I need to sacrifice one pokemon each time he comes in the terrain. Ditto revengekill him but it's really dangerous anyway.
Shaymin-Sky: Skarmory
Tyranitar : Arceus
Weavile: Magearna
Xerneas : Heart Swap of Magearna
Excadrill
Garchomp:
Giratina:
Hippowdon:
Kyurem:
Latias:
Lucario:
Arceus burn him.
Mewtwo: Magearna counter him.
Stakataka: Zygarde counters him.
Volcarona: I have Skarmory which toxik him, then Chansey stall him. Or I can revenge kill with Ditto.

CONCLUSION
I really enjoyed this metagame since two years, so I want to thank all the players of MnM to create this weird metagame.
I want to thank the Council of MnM too because almost every decision was right .​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)