[Pedrokabu] My little trade/EV-training/cloning shop

...and a tiny salesman arrives in Agrabah.

Hello, everybody (and sorry for the poor english if it appears). I'm Pedro, nick pedrokabu (d'oh), from Brazil; and I'm starting a little trade (now counting with EV-training and cloning services) shop. I'm still looking for good Pokémon, and/or Pokémon to fill up my PokéDex and/or DreamDex¹.
¹ The DreamDex is the list of female Dream World Pokémon that I have.

I'm looking for female Dream World Pokémon that I don't have; preferably:

• Staravia (Reckless) -- preferably inside a Dream Ball (Adamant/Jolly, IVs as flawless as possible);
  • Japanese Event Lightningrod Pikachu, with a Light Ball (any Nature or IVs).

I'm also looking for:
  • A female as flawless (i.e., all IVs 31) as possible Adamant Scraggy;
  • Male as flawless (i.e., all IVs 31) as possible Smeargles (any Natures), Lv 91 and upper;
  • Untrained, and as flawless (i.e., all IVs 31) as possible, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, and Victini (the japanese V-Create/Fusion Bolt/Fusion Flare event if possible for the last one).

As I said, I have a small² collection of females from Dream World, and all Gen's starters (with the normal starters Abilities: Overgrow, Blaze and/or Torrent), and other interesting Pokémon to offer -- no one shiny (I don't care about shininess). So, I can breed interesting Pokémon for trades.

² Filled two entire boxes of my PC, and started the third ;)

I'm also looking for Battle Subway Items, like the in-battle effect items (Absorb Bulb, Air Balloon, etc.). I can trade Type Gems or even Evolution Stones for them.

Ah, I forgot to say this: no hacks, sorry. I don't want to screw my games. Thanks for listening.

EV-training services

And, now that I have all of the EV-enhancing items (and some Pokémon with PokéRus), I'm offering EV-training services in my both Black and White version, and in my Platinum too for the 4th Gen. I'm listing the rules below:

• EV-training a Pokémon costs 1 credit; if it needs a move that can be learned normally by Level-up or by TM/HM³, there is no additional costs.
  • If the Pokémon needs a move that it learn by Level-up but needs a visit to the Move Relearner, then its EV-training will cost an additional Heart Scale.
  • If the Pokémon needs an Egg Move that I can breed to it, then its EV-training will cost 2 credits.
  • I don't work with IV's and/or shininess (and Action Replay and/or RNG abuse, etc.), so if you want I EV-train a flawless/shiny/whatever Pokémon, you'll need to bring it on your own.
  • I use Power Items, PokéRus, and sometimes Macho Brace, EV-reducing Berries and EV Wings, if needed.
  • I'll Level-up your Pokémon until the Level it needs to close its EV spread, movepool and even Evolution, etc.
  • The costs in credits must be reported in your trade thread (in the section "credits I owe" or equivalent). I'll charge them when I'll need it. If you don't have a trade thread, we'll discuss the deal by VM.
  • Please post in the thread specifying the Pokémon which need EV-training, and the desired movepool and/or evolution if it is possible. We'll discuss the deal by VM.

³ I have all 5th Gen TMs except that ones of the Battle Subway; and I have all 5th Gen HMs.

PPMax-ing services

Now I'm also offering the service of PP Max a Pokémon's moveset. PPMax-ing the four moves of one Pokémon will cost 1 credit.

Aug 22th, 2011: now offering the PP Max-ing service in 4th Gen too.

Cloning services

Now I can manage two programs, called IR-GTS and IR-GTS-BW, so I can clone Pokémon! The rules here are simple: I just want one copy of the Pokémon you ask for clone, and to know your and/or its distribution rights. Due to empty space in Boxes, the cloning activities probably will be done in my White (for 5th Gen) and Platinum (for 4th Gen) versions.

If you don't want to let me have a copy of your Pokémon (due to distribution rights or equivalent), then the cloning service will cost 1 credit per each pack of 3 Pokémon cloned.

I can clone items too, using the same programs cited above, but in a very low rate (one item per cloned Pokémon).

My own (I hope I'll learn how to RNG-abuse soon) Pokémon are Fully-Redis, OK?

Ah, I can check IVs and EVs of a given Pokémon, too. I'll maybe want only a copy of it in return.

Aug 14th, 2011: now I can transfer your Pokémon from Gen IV games to Gen V games using a program called Poké Transfer. It automatically converts a file of a 4th gen Pokémon to a file of the same Pokémon in 5th Gen, as it has been transferred with PokéShifter.

Well, that's all. I hope we'll have good deals in my little shop. Please post your interests in the thread, we'll VM later to discuss the deal.

Misc.
White List: General
  • Buckert, who helped me to get a lot of legendaries' data on my Black's National Dex. A special thanks for him!
  • Tytus, for all the trades and for the help to complete my Dex in register legendaries' data. Another special thanks!
  • SwampertGirl, who helped me to get all the Power Items in 4th Generation. One more special thanks!

White List: Completed Trades
  • WeezingFTW, for the cool DW females Staravia and Poochyena ;)
  • CuneH8sVappy, for four excellent Gen IV Pokémon for breeding purposes =D
  • feral brute, for the cool Naive Archen ;)
  • Maser, for more four DW females to my collection ;)
  • Tytus, for seven awesome Pokémon I'll certainly train for myself, specially for the Battle Subway =D
  • jucaa, for more two DW females to my collection ;)
  • str0ngbad, for the trade between Kecleon and Nosepass :)
  • SwordplayKnight, for an awesome Shiny Mienfoo in trade for my Modest Hustle Nidoran♀ =D
  • EspyJoel, for an awesome Hasty Virizion in trade for one female Speed Boost carvanha =D
  • SwampertGirl, for a great favor in trade for some items and a female DW Gligar =D
  • Herocross, for two credits a Cresselia and a Heatran in trade for two female DW Pokémon =D
  • pikachu25, for three credits a Zapdos, a Suicune and a Naive HP Ice Cobalion in trade for three female DW Pokémon =D
  • KidIcarus, for a Flygon and a Hippowdon in trade for a Thundurus and a credit =D
  • un?lucky, for a Bold Frillish in trade for one of my female DW Vulpix :)
  • dragonboy52, for a Karrablast, a Shelmet and a Pawniard in exchange for three credits due EV-training =D
  • Tytus, for two awesome Bagon (one in each Gen) in trade for two DW females =D
  • hockeyguy605, for a credit due to EV train
  • EspyJoel, for a shiny Rotom and a Volcarona (with the same nickname XD) in trade for two DW females =D

Pending Trades
  • Alpha Wolf (a Impish DW female Gligar and a Bold DW femaleSlowpoke -- they're ready --, for probably a male Smeargle and a female Adamant Scraggy)

Credits I have
  • hockeyguy605 - 1 credit (due EV training)
  • The Mole - 3 credits
  • Eiganjo - 1 credit (due EV training)
  • Shii - 1 credit (due a trade with one of the Tytus' Bagon)

Credits I owe
  • Biosci - 5 credits (due Latibros and a Deino)
  • GXStrider - 3 credits (but please remind me why, I forgot lol XD)
  • zero2exe - 2 credits (due a trade favor)

PS: My Friend Codes are below, in my signature. :)

PS2: I'll periodically update this first message of the topic as soon as the deals happen.

PS3: I like Wii #turumtss

Sorry for the double post, but it is just an advice: I don't use AR, and I can't RNG (I have a DSi). I have and use original cartridges; I don't have a flashcard. I just breed the Pokémon. I accept requests of Pokémon with a specific combination of gender, Nature, Ability, even Egg Moves (if it is possible) and perhaps some flawless IVs, but it will take some time, of course.

That's the list of the Dream World females that I can breed (or, as I said before, the DreamDex):

• Vulpix
  • Ponyta
  • Miltank
  • Exeggcute
  • Marill
  • Wooper
  • Hoppip
  • Magikarp
  • Nidoran
  • Butterfree
  • Wingull
  • Lapras
  • Carvanha
  • Slowpoke
  • Tangela
  • Relicanth
  • Natu
  • Poliwag
  • Feebas
  • Crobat (captured as Zubat)
  • Taillow
  • Kangaskhan
  • Stantler
  • Musharna
  • Lickitung
  • Shellos (both East (blue) and West (pink) forms)
  • Tentacool
  • Psyduck
  • Drifloon
  • Corphish
  • Growlithe
  • Sudowoodo
  • Oddish
  • Murkrow
  • Anorith
  • Lileep
  • Electabuzz (captured as Elekid)
  • Horsea
  • Clamperl
  • Eevee
  • Dratini
  • Shinx
  • Gligar
  • Remoraid
  • Staravia (from WeezingFTW)
  • Poochyena (from WeezingFTW)
  • Lotad
  • Sentret
  • Krabby
  • Tropius
  • Swablu (from Maser)
  • Sunkern (from Maser)
  • Mareep (from Maser)
  • Bellsprout (from Maser)
  • Wailmer (from jucaa)
  • Bidoof (from jucaa)
  • Glameow
  • Goldeen
  • Buizel
  • Buneary
  • Burmy
  • Chatot
  • Corsola
  • Doduo
  • Farfetch'd
  • Finneon
  • Girafarig
  • Hoothoot
  • Kabuto
  • Ledyba
  • Mantine
  • Smeargle
  • Omanyte
  • Pachirisu
  • Pikachu (and a Pichu)
  • Pidgey
  • Igglybuff (it still needs to evolve to get breed)
  • Spearow
  • Luvdisc
  • Skitty
  • Aerodactyl
  • Surskit
  • Electrike
  • Scyther
  • Delibird

Note 1: I'll very often offer to trade a bred female with its Hidden Ability. So, it will have my OT and ID.

Note 2: I very often equip my spared-to-trade Pokémon with Pretty Wings, unless you request some item with it.

Advice 1: due to studies, my schedule during August and early September will be from 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM (or, from 13:00 to 22:00), GMT-3 (Brazilian main time zone), from Mondays to Fridays. During weekends in this period, however, I have free mornings :)

Advice 2: now I'm offering EV-training services, since I have all Power Items (EV-enhancing items) and PokéRus.

I'm also looking for a dream world female dratini, is there anything in particular you're looking for?

You could take a look at the trade thread in my sig, but just post in your own thread if you see anything. I'm still considering reviving my old trade thread, but not sure yet :)

I'm also in need of someone to do some cloning for me if you can.

@Kid Icarus: thanks for coming, I'm breeding more Dream World Dratinis to get more female ones. I'll check the thread you sugested, and post here my choice as you asked. :)

I think it's good have a trade thread to centralize your offers, etc. I like my little shop, for example.

Unfortunately, however, I don't clone or know anyone who do it.

@Kid Icarus: I saw your thread, there are very excellent Pokémon there! But I'm curious about your coming Empoleon (I'm looking to Empoleon to make pair with a Garchomp, and a Blaziken or an Infernape, at the Battle Subway). So, I can trade the Dratini for a credit at your thread, and when the Empoleon arrives, I'll want one of it. Is it OK for you?

• a Modest/Timid x/y/z/31/w/31 untrained Volcarona, with: y (the Atk IV) as low as possible; x,z and w (the HP, Def and SpD IV's, respectively) as high as possible; preferably at Lv. 70, from Relic Castle, and inside a Timer Ball. I'll give 1 credit if it is non-shiny, and 2 credits if it is shiny.
I just so happen to have a Timid Volcarona in a Timer ball.
http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=257224
31/15/31/31/31/31
0/0/6/252/0/252
As you can see it is RNG'd and has already been fully EV trained.
It is currently lvl. 86 and has previously been affected with Pokerus.
I am the OT and can vouch for it's authenticity (it is not a clone and has never been cloned).
Would you still be interested in this?
What can you offer to trade for this?

@avatias0 well, I'm offering 1 credit in my thread; it means I can EV-train one of your Pokémon; or I can offer a female Pokémon with its Hidden (Dream World) Ability. If you want one of these options, we can deal.

@avatias0 well, I'm offering 1 credit in my thread; it means I can EV-train one of your Pokémon; or I can offer a female Pokémon with its Hidden (Dream World) Ability. If you want one of these options, we can deal.
Sorry, I will need more than that to give up one of my highest leveled perfect pokes. No deal

@avatias0 so, what you want in trade for this Volcarona?

EDIT: nevermind, I got an awesome Volcarona, but thanks for the offer.

Could you CMT for a DW female of Vulpix, Eevee, and Pikachu? I'm sure I'll want more later, but those are the three I want atm. Thanks!

Hey there! :D
I finally found someone with a DW Wooper! *___* I need the Wooper and a Carvanha (female and with their dw ability, obviously) for breeding purposes, so is it possible for you to breed these two for me? ^^"
PM/VM me as my thread (link in signature) is dead, yet I listed all Pkmn I have there, so it's up-tp-date! :D

Thanks and have a nice day!

@pikachu25 and @Herocross, thanks for coming! I'll breed the females in a few days.

@pikachu 25, I have a female DW Pichu in my White (and I can transfer it to Black), it serves? Once evolved, it can breed. And I can clone a Light Ball for you if you want, so you can have DW Pikachu with Volt Tackle.

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
CMT for this:

Drillbur
OT:
Nate
ID No. 00698
Male - Adamant Nature - Sand Rush - Level 31
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Evs: none (untrained)
  • Dig
  • Hone Claws
  • Slash
  • Rock Slide

@pikachu25 and @Herocross, thanks for coming! I'll breed the females in a few days.

@pikachu 25, I have a female DW Pichu in my White (and I can transfer it to Black), it serves? Once evolved, it can breed. And I can clone a Light Ball for you if you want, so you can have DW Pikachu with Volt Tackle.
That's perfectly fine with me. And yes, a light ball would be much appreciated :).

@Biosci, as your thread is locked: first, sorry for the delay (my mother is in a hospital, so I'm very busy lately); the Drilbur is spared, but I CYT and can't decide a Pokémon for the trade. I'll check it later and VM you about the trade, OK?

@pikachu25 OK, Light Ball added. The trade probably will be made with my White (due to Box space).

OT: Nate
ID No. 00698
Male - Timid Nature - Prankster - Level 40
IVs: 31/x/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice 70)
Evs: none (untrained)
  • Thunderbolt
  • Hidden Power
  • Taunt
  • Agility
From Tytus. Mischievous, Prankster, and captured at April 1st!

I saw that in response to your CMT, and sorry for the super long wait for the Flygon, it's really overdue :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)