[Pedrokabu] My little trade/EV-training/cloning shop

Thank GOD! I found your thread. I haven't started my own trade thread yet, but do you think you could breed me a :

• Dream World Gligar (Impish Natured, IV's and EV's don't matter)
  • Dream World Slowpoke (Bold Natured, IV's and EV's don't matter)
I know that this might be asking a lot, and considering I don't have a thread, but it would mean the world to me if you could do this. Let me know what you think, and what your interests are.

PS: Sorry if this seems really "Nooby" or anything, I really just started Smogon / Wi Fi Battling like 2 months ago.

@Alpha Wolf, welcome to the thread! I'll breed your females in a few days. (And no problem with the "noobish", or if you don't have a thread, I'm a kind of noob and my thread is recent, so. :D)

Well, I'm looking for male Smeargles, higher the level and/or the IVs, better for me. An Adamant female Scraggy (higher the IVs, better) is fine, too.

@Alpha Wolf, welcome to the thread! I'll breed your females in a few days. (And no problem with the "noobish", or if you don't have a thread, I'm a kind of noob and my thread is recent, so. :D)

Well, I'm looking for male Smeargles, higher the level and/or the IVs, better for me. An Adamant female Scraggy (higher the IVs, better) is fine, too.
No problem at all, I'll breed you both and get them as high IV's as I can man. Atm I actually have both of these so I'll be sure to breed them till they're good for you. I'll Pm you my FC so you can just let me know when your done breeding them

Hello again! I've finished breeding from the Vulpix, Slowpoke, Lapras, Dratini, and Poliwag you gave me, so I was wondering if I could get a Dream World ability Gligar and Natu from you?

If you're interested, here are my new breeds:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3758238&postcount=3343
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3712221&postcount=1971
I have Gligar ready, and can breed Natu quickly. At the moment, however, no one of these mons you linked interests me. But I'm looking for a good* Hydro Pump Bagon in Gen V, if you can breed one of it we have a deal. ;)

(* Good IVs (at least a 30/31 in SpA and Spe), any -Atk/Def/SpD +SpA/Spe nature.)

I have Gligar ready, and can breed Natu quickly. At the moment, however, no one of these mons you linked interests me. But I'm looking for a good* Hydro Pump Bagon in Gen V, if you can breed one of it we have a deal. ;)

(* Good IVs (at least a 30/31 in SpA and Spe), any -Atk/Def/SpD +SpA/Spe nature.)
I do believe I have a flawless Mild Bagon with Hydro Pump already bred- I just need to move him over from Emerald or Diamond.

It may take a little while though, maybe later tonight we can trade? Anything else in particular you're looking for?

I do believe I have a flawless Mild Bagon with Hydro Pump already bred- I just need to move him over from Emerald or Diamond.

It may take a little while though, maybe later tonight we can trade? Anything else in particular you're looking for?
Sounds nice for me. I'm looking for a good XD Zapdos (Baton Pass, Metal Sound, Extrasensory), but I know it is hard to obtain. But we can make this trade: one copy of the Bagon in Gen IV (I'm planning to teach Heat Wave for a Doubles' Salamence) and one copy in Gen V (I can copy in both Gens, so it isn't a problem to me), in trade for the two females.

EDIT: ah, and I've already done the Natu breeding.

Hello there
I'm looking for an ev training.
I don't have a trade thread and you can't keep a copy of the pokemon, but I can offer you some (as many as you care for) pokemon from my past rng abuse projects. I could also do a breeding project for you in generation 4.
let me know if you're interested :)

Hello there
I'm looking for an ev training.
I don't have a trade thread and you can't keep a copy of the pokemon, but I can offer you some (as many as you care for) pokemon from my past rng abuse projects. I could also do a breeding project for you in generation 4.
let me know if you're interested :)
Hi, what Pokémon needs EV-training, and which EV spread it (or they, if there are more than one) needs? Is the EV-training in 4th Gen or 5th Gen? And which Pokémon you're offering, specifically?

And, no problem with the terms, I don't require a trade thread for trade, and I understand your rights over the Pokémon. And the 4th Gen BP offer is interesting, since it is hard to get ingame probably I'll request a good Feebas, sounds OK to you?

Reuniclus 252 hp, 252 def, 4 spdef, Calm mind, psyshock, hidden power and recover
Gliscor 252 hp, 4 atk, 252 def, protect, swords dance, earthquake, ice fang

The list I can get you tomorrow or so, a feebas would be fine, but I need the following
Shiny y/n
Nature
Hidden Power
Egg moves

let me know, Dj

Reuniclus 252 hp, 252 def, 4 spdef, Calm mind, psyshock, hidden power and recover
Gliscor 252 hp, 4 atk, 252 def, protect, swords dance, earthquake, ice fang

The list I can get you tomorrow or so, a feebas would be fine, but I need the following
Shiny y/n
Nature
Hidden Power
Egg moves

let me know, Dj
Sorry the delay, I was very busy IRL (mother in a hospital, etc.). You have the UT Reuniclus (and/or Solosis, Duosion) and Gliscor (and/or Gligar), right? About the BPs:

1)Pokémon: Feebas
Shiny: as you wish :)
Nature: Bold
Hidden Power: Grass/Electric
Egg Moves: Light Screen / Mirror Coat / Mist / Confuse Ray (verified in PO, 4th Gen)

2)Pokémon: Feebas
Shiny: as you wish :)
Nature: Calm
Hidden Power: Grass/Electric
Egg Moves: Tickle / Mist / Confuse Ray (idem)

VM me when you can to pass the 5th Gen Pokés to be EV'd, OK? And again sorry for the wait.

Where'd all of your Pokemon go? I can only find your DW females.
I bought a DS Lite (it must come here in a few days) and contacted a friend to learn me how to RNG, so I hope soon begin to offer my own RNG'd Pokémon. Probably I'll remake the thread, or even make another thread.

But from the old Trophy Case, the Tytus' Pokémon are non-redis, and they are:

Obs: all with OT Nate, ID 698

Axew
Adamant, Mold Breaker, UT, Lv 30
IVs: 31/31/31/28/31/31

Darumaka
Adamant, Hustle, UT, Lv 19

Drilbur
Adamant, Sand Rush, UT, Lv 31

Litwick
Timid, Flash Fire, UT, Lv 28
IVs: 31/14/30/30/30/30
Hidden Power Fighting 70

Volcarona
Timid, Flame Body, UT, Lv 70
IVs: 31/14/30/31/30/30
Hidden Power Rock 70

Terrakion
Jolly, Justified, UT, Lv 42
IVs: 31/31/31/17/31/31

Thundurus
Timid, Prankster, UT, Lv 40
IVs: 31/14/30/31/31/31
Hidden Power Ice 70

Well, I can offer EV training, cloning, DW females (random IVs), or even credits in my thread. If you're interested...
How many credits? And I'll spend them later. Also do you want Smeragle 4th Gen or 5th Gen. - And what level, I can do any. Its currently 5.

How many credits? And I'll spend them later. Also do you want Smeragle 4th Gen or 5th Gen. - And what level, I can do any. Its currently 5.
Usually one, but if you can manage to level it up to LV 91 or upper, preferably without EVs, I can offer two or three :) And, it can be in 4G, I can transfer it to 5G myself.

I will Level it to 91, with No EV's, I can trade now? And mind if I have 3 credits?

Do you do BPs?
1. OK, three credits. But I can only trade tomorrow.

2. No, sorry. I'm waiting a DS Lite I bought to come here in my city, so I will can begin to fully RNG.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)