PEOPLE'S MODERATOR ELECTION [tutorial] (Won by BIG ASHLEY) [results @ post #14)

grape tylenol

HAVE YOU SEEN MY MCDOUBLE?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
⚠ Attention!!! ⚠

This thread is posted by me, BIG ASHLEY, to decide the next People's Moderator of smogon dot com slash forums slash forums slash smogoff dot six hundred and thirty,

HERE -> https://forms.gle/jA6yxCptx5QNexiYA <- CLICK HERE

Please go to this linke and VOTE! it is your duty as a member of the fine democyracy of smogoff.

From,
Love,

BIG ASHELY.

Results WILL be announced on feburary 21st in the canon time zone at 11pm

Last edited:
⚠ Attention!!! ⚠

This thread is posted by me, BIG ASHLEY, to decide the next People's Moderator of smogon dot com slash forums slash forums slash smogoff dot six hundred and thirty,

HERE -> https://forms.gle/jA6yxCptx5QNexiYA <- CLICK HERE

Please go to this linke and VOTE! it is your duty as a member of the fine democyracy of smogoff.

From,
Love,

BIG ASHELY.
i cliked this
Link and won a free itune gift card!!! Worth $25 dollars.

it will arrive via wire trnasfer tomorrow

grape tylenol

HAVE YOU SEEN MY MCDOUBLE?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
the resyults of the people's moderator 2023 election are here. many people (page 5(ty)) came out to vote! wow! let's see the results.

1677095414201.png

1677095503510.png

like any good election there was some tampering probably, and also i was too lazy to post the results until now, but who care. BIG ASHLEY people moderator 3 years in a row. oh and it says something here about "Lady Salamence" too ig uess.

WOW!!! conmgratulation :)

the resyults of the people's moderator 2023 election are here. many people (page 5(ty)) came out to vote! wow! let's see the results.

View attachment 494203
View attachment 494205
like any good election there was some tampering probably, and also i was too lazy to post the results until now, but who care. BIG ASHLEY people moderator 3 years in a row. oh and it says something here about "Lady Salamence" too ig uess.

WOW!!! conmgratulation :)
What the HECK!!!

I am not even on the List but i voted for me at least 55 time…

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)