Project Personal SS DOU Viability Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy Corn

Banned deucer.
my-image.png

I won't go into detail on my opinions on everything, I'll try to keep it short and sweet. I think the biggest things to note are how I am ranking lando-i and celesteela so high. I knew they were going to get better in the kartless meta but I didn't anticipate them being as good as they are. I don't think rillaboom is as good as it was, with teams being bulkier it has a harder time netting kos. Still good but I def think it got a little worse.

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Tiers 1-3 are ordered, sableye is probably tier 3 or 4 but wasn't an option. Tiers 4 and 5 were an afterthought, the mons in there are quite a bit worse than the mons in 1-3 and so I didn't put too much consideration into those tiers, except for the mons that a lot of other people rate highly (Genesect and Zygarde suck, for example). Ban Landorus.

Last edited:

Noelle

Trying my best
is a Community Contributor
So i made another one

1647048370837.png

The tiers are ordered but pretty loosely. You could definitely make the argument for some things being one or two slots higher or lower than they are on this tier list, so just dont worry too much about the ordering here. also psyspam rain and hail are ranked together as one thing, which is why all the hail rain and psyspam mons are directly next to each other. Like, you're most likely never going to use base kyurem off of hail or kingdra off of rain, so i just ranked them together. I might make some slight changes to the ordering but this is basically where i think everything is relative to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)