Big Personalities Mafia - Game Over, Epistemophiliacs+PokeguyNXB Win

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Friendly reminder to everyone who considers voting, the aliases who voted for the winning vote are revealed at the end of the day. So if you want to join the 4 man strong vote on a rand, from which p much everyone currently on it definitely plans on unvoting before the deadline because all of them want their aliases to be hidden, I suggest you remember what the rules are, like dle had to.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
from talking to a few people, there seems to be agreement that getting anyone who wants to be claiming villager at some point to be voting either today or tomorrow would be a good idea. As such, starting with a vote today, even if it's likely on an NPC is probably a good place to start both in terms of helping a little bit with regards to night action planning (we can plan hooks outside of the people voting and bodyguards for the people in them, as an example).

As such, I'd like to propose having 10-15 people vote today and then require everyone who did not vote today to vote tomorrow.

Does anyone have any problems with this? If not, I'll be posting a list of players who I want to vote today.

ariariadne

formerly Reinfleche
Hey all, I am a mafia member, and instead of muddling about with uncertainties let's just get a move on. Last night I investigated the following role:

UncleSam said:
Role Name: Joker

Alias: James Madison

Designation: Psychotic

Series/Franchise of Origin: Batman

Vote/Primary Ability: AGGRESSIVE EXPANSION. You will convince an Ordinary Human to become an agent of chaos. May be used Night 0, initially one-time use. As chaos descends, it’s agents multiply; for each Ordinary Human killed via lynch or Ordinary Human ability, this ability may be used once more.

Secondary Ability: I’M A DOG CHASING CARS. You’re not a schemer. You try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. Controlling abilities which target you will fail, though the scheming targeters of such abilities will not be informed of their failure. Inquisitive abilities which target you will provide you with the Role PMs of everyone who the targeter had previously targeted, though they will succeed. Protective abilities which target you may be redirected to a target of your choosing, including yourself.

Item: LAUGHING GAS. Your signature. If passed to someone, it will hook him/her after one night, and kill him/her after two. There is no cure.

Alliance: Yourself. You win if the remaining players are agents of chaos.

Quote: ‘Introduce a little Anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I’m an agent of chaos.’
Seems pretty threatening to everyone, right? I recognize that this is basically throwing away any hope of blending in and such but it is important to deal with threats early and often! Nobody else really has a better idea and if you are town this is in your best interests anyway. Note this guy gets much stronger if village mislynches by accident at any stage. If you are not town it probably is your best interest to vote this too, unless you are the Joker, in which case this is probably rather sad. That said, now I revealed this it isn't in my own interest to vote, but everyone else should be just peachy with it really.

Thank you all and have a good Day 1.

Altair

just who is the coon?
Hey all, I am a mafia member, and instead of muddling about with uncertainties let's just get a move on. Last night I investigated the following role:

Seems pretty threatening to everyone, right? I recognize that this is basically throwing away any hope of blending in and such but it is important to deal with threats early and often! Nobody else really has a better idea and if you are town this is in your best interests anyway. Note this guy gets much stronger if village mislynches by accident at any stage. If you are not town it probably is your best interest to vote this too, unless you are the Joker, in which case this is probably rather sad. That said, now I revealed this it isn't in my own interest to vote, but everyone else should be just peachy with it really.

Thank you all and have a good Day 1.
well, this convinced me.

vote franklin pierce

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Franklin Pierce (13): billymills Bass Walrein Acklow kingofmars Serious Bananas Altair Jalmont munchyoshi Pidge Celever PokeguyNXB UllarWarlord

If there is a clear majority I will call deadline and update. I will not say how much more that would require.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)