Big Personalities Mafia - Game Over, Epistemophiliacs+PokeguyNXB Win

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
requesting either an extension or to be subbed out, i've been having some internet issues, which has made it difficult to stay on irc for a prolonged period of time

UncleSam

Leading this village
Only one body, that of Woodrow Wilson. He was found with 6 stab wounds in a perfect hexagon with the scent of febreeze in the air. This was clearly the work of the dastardly Obsessive-Compulsives.

UncleSam said:
Role Name: Jesus of Nazareth

Alias: Woodrow Wilson

Designation: Protective

Series/Franchise of Origin: Christianity

Vote/Primary Ability: -VOTE PROTECTIVE REVIVER-. You raised Lazarus from the dead, so it shouldn’t be a problem to replicate that feat.

Item: THE CROWN OF THORNS. The holder of this will be ridiculed at all times, and as such will have no vote in daily lynches or for -VOTE- actions.

Alliance: Ordinary Humans

Quote: ‘Do not let your hearts be troubled.’
This was THE_LORD, Bass.

It is now Day 7. Day 7 ends in 48 hours, or at 8 PM EST on Saturday, January 24th.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Hello game, how have you been?

Let's get to the fun part shall we? I'd be the leader of the OCD!

So where do I start, first look at the kill credited to our faction last night. It was on an NPC, how curious! Well some of you may be familiar with this particular NPC as you may have seen it in your orders from moi AS THE TARGET FOR REVIVAL! Naturally it's obvious that was a fake action sent to some of you, but clearly I have enough people that can attest to said secondary revival being ordered.

Now see said order was sent out by moi, who had been recruited into our faction the night before, therefore we were aware of the actual revival. So one may wonder, why is there a kill from our faction decimating an alias like that? The answer may shock my fellow players, that is if you aren't part of the mafia:

The OCD are a Village Mason group with Miller characteristics! We have no abilities to kill and the measly two kills credited to us were all faked by the actual mafia(For proof of faking ability see more than 1 kill flavoured with Heart Attack when that item was one use).

Since Day 2 the OCD have contacted the village leadership and have been working alongside them, using our recruit to prevent clean villagers from being recruited while also providing our info, roles and VOTES to the good people of the village, for we are allied with them. For proof may I point to obviously unrecruited moi(he had never voted till the day he claimed, no one knew his alias and def not us the faction who lost their inspect n1) protecting the outed Refa from a lynch? Or on the same lynch Walrein states an obvious suspect then suddenly when mafia contacts him anon and gives him info on FDR, without even questioning the alias or considering the mafia might be lying to protect their obvious team mate, he not only tries to start a lynch on FDR but outs his role PM, meanwhile on his original lynch target he didn't bother providing any additional info! If you remember Walrein turned out to have been recruited, putting his actions that day in this new light you surely realise the obvious vendetta against our faction, even though at the time Epist and OCD appeared to have identical numbers, giving no reason for such a prejudice.

Or think of the time the OCD, for absolutely no reason claimed and outed the wolf(fine the wolf was zorbees with miller role of his own but we couldn't know that, no one could, even if we knew he wasn't wolf we had no reason to out him like that if we were truly mafia as the ost obvious way to check him (inquis vig) would fail, and while I doubt any of my group from n1 is still in game, I did heavily advocate Inquis Vig on him) that'd be a silly thing to do if one were actually mafia, wolves are important for mafia to make it to late game. Meanwhile think about our panic as village tries to rand lynch people while you know of the existance of a wolf who gains more recruits for each villager mislynched, of course you'd panic and try to rush the information out.

Also /cs info #paranoir , the OCD prepare ahead of time. If anyone has any other question regarding my claims, feel free to contact me!

Vote Harry S Truman

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Unclesam has stated several times that this game was designed to break down and discourage the village leadership system. An unrecruitable faction with amazing roles that's confirmed clean goes directly against that. I'd vote on a counterlynch right now but I unfortunately cannot. I do however strongly recommend that village doesn't let OCD role over them with the obviously bullshit claim of being clean

Unclesam has stated several times that this game was designed to break down and discourage the village leadership system. An unrecruitable faction with amazing roles that's confirmed clean goes directly against that. I'd vote on a counterlynch right now but I unfortunately cannot. I do however strongly recommend that village doesn't let OCD role over them with the obviously bullshit claim of being clean
^This. This so much. I'm afraid this claim is extremely far-fetched. Unless someone confirmed clean backs up your claim, I won't believe it. And even then you could have easily converted said confirmed clean villager to your faction. I, like kingofmars above, would propose a counterlynch, but won't, me simply because I don't know any mafia confirmed aliases.

You say "village" instead of "we"

So you're mafia?

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
To be completely upfront here I am mafia, specifically a member of the epistemophiliacs, which is information that you would know if zorbees trusted any of you. Fact of the matter though is that he's more likely than not a recruited member of the OCDs at this point (if you believe me when I tell you that OCDs are in fact a mafia faction). Remember what UncleSam has said since the beginning of the game, blindly trusting a centralized village leader will lead to the village's defeat. I am of the opinion that OCDS are too large of a threat to ignore at this point. If the OCDs are a mafia faction, they probably need to be weakened a bit by lynching FDR. If you're looking for someone to trust for village leadership, I can't recommend anyone for obvious reasons, but zorbees is a particularly bad choice.

As much as I'd hate to admit it, him being mafia and all, kingofmars has a good point. I believe we should Lynch FDR. If you don't want to be lynched, claim.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Daisy! I mean uh, FDR (to be honest, if you read Lightwolf's post more thoroughly, you would have caught him namedropping me, but whatever). What can I do for you?

Realtalk though, if Lightwolf's post didn't convince you, nothing I say will (I think, unless you're looking for something very specific here) so uh...yeah.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
To be completely upfront here I am mafia, specifically a member of the epistemophiliacs, which is information that you would know if zorbees trusted any of you. Fact of the matter though is that he's more likely than not a recruited member of the OCDs at this point (if you believe me when I tell you that OCDs are in fact a mafia faction). Remember what UncleSam has said since the beginning of the game, blindly trusting a centralized village leader will lead to the village's defeat. I am of the opinion that OCDS are too large of a threat to ignore at this point. If the OCDs are a mafia faction, they probably need to be weakened a bit by lynching FDR. If you're looking for someone to trust for village leadership, I can't recommend anyone for obvious reasons, but zorbees is a particularly bad choice.
the ocd have already used both of their 2 conversions. if they have more than 2 conversions then why don't you?

blindly trusting a centralized leader would obviously have been bad early on but by now it is extremely likely that all recruit actions have been used up.

i haven't told everyone that kom was mafia because i thought it was obvious since he was blatantly going against everything i was posting, even before it was possible that i could have been recruited. i thought the fact that he was killed and put into an npc was obviously a thing that sam did because he gave us a mafia alias by mistake (which is what happened)

LightWolf

lightwoof
I will add, kok's claim is stupid

He says the OCD as I claim them to be can't exist, because it goes against decentralised leadership, because it gives a good chunk of cleans to lead them. Here is the problem we aren't a good chunk of cleans that can lead. We show up as mafia on inspects, the first post claims we are inspects, Inquis vig will kill us. For every ingame role interaction we ARE mafia, there is no way for us to get around that, we are utterly and completely untrustable on a technical level. So we can easily exist.

Also say kok is correct, then what? There were 3 mafia factions, with 3 starting members in a 31 player game, with 2 recruits on each faction, and reminder both Epists and Megalo had a Vig role. so that's a potential of 15 mafia in a 31 man game, with an insane amount of kills each night. Do tell me that sounds balanced to you even with revive and the village's own vig that sounds extremely unbalanced.

Now beyond the facts my faction worked towards proving our alignment constantly and the odd actions of other mafia towards our faction that I already pointed out, there is also the fact that it's really painfully obvious that more than my faction could ever recruit are supporting my claims in the thread. And unless kok wishes to claim that all mafia factions have more than 2 recruits which turns the balance of this game to even more shit than in his previous claims, you have no reason to suspect all my supporters have been recruited. And don't mention the diamond, that's still not enough and puts even more imbalance in to the OCDs are mafia setup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)