Big Personalities Mafia - Game Over, Epistemophiliacs+PokeguyNXB Win

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oi stop asking me if the Obsessive-Compulsives are a mafia. The Obsessive-Compulsives are a mafia faction that cannot win with the village. Not sure how much more clear the OP could've been about this.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
gosh pokeguy did you really expect sam to say otherwise, the whole point of the design is for it to be hard to trust them, sam wouldn't just confirm them as village-aligned

UncleSam

Leading this village
Harry S. Truman dies.
UncleSam said:
Role Name: Regina George

Alias: Harry S. Truman

Designation: Controlling

Series/Franchise of Origin: Mean Girls

Vote/Primary Ability: DISCOUNTER. You’re the leader of the plastics, and are the most popular girl in school. If you spread rumors about someone else, they will basically become a nobody. And no one listens to a nobody. That nobody will have his/her vote be worthless in the next day’s lynch (though he/she will not even be aware of it, what a nobody).

Secondary Ability: GET IN LOSER, WE’RE GOING SHOPPING. You will go shopping at your local target’s inventory retail store, and ‘buy’ your targets’ items. By which I mean you’ll take them, you klepto.

Item: THE DIARY. What would a girl be without her diary? You will automatically watch anyone you target each night, writing down the aliases of whoever also targets your targets. Alternatively, you may remove all previous pages from the diary including the one from the current night, so that in the event of losing it no one else will be able to read your diary, the snoops!

Alliance: Megalomaniacs

Quote: ‘You cannot do that. That is social suicide.’
This was Ditto.

Andrew Jackson
Franklin D. Roosevelt
William McKinley

Night 7. 48 hours. 8 PM EST Monday January 26th.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Unless someone miraculously contacts me, there will not be a sub for zorbees prior to deadline. If there are any interested observers following this please PM me X_X

UncleSam

Leading this village
One body. Epistemophiliacs killed it.
UncleSam said:
Role Name: Doctor John Watson

Alias: Ulysses S. Grant

Designation: Inquisitive

Series/Franchise of Origin: Sherlock

Vote/Primary Ability: -VOTE INQUISITIVE BACKUP-. You’re used to backing up Sherlock with a variety of inquisitive tasks, and as such can cover for any fallen ally in this conflict with a similar disposition.

Item: THE SCREAMING MONKEY. You’ve no idea why this was sent to you, but while you hold it you cannot perform any actions, including post. Of course, while you hold it a lynch mob will probably be too frightened of you to do you any harm. You may choose to Shock The Monkey if you wish. Watch the monkey get hurt, monkey. Shock the monkey to life.

Alliance: Ordinary Humans

Quote: ‘We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants. I wouldn’t hold out too much hope.’
Bye Cancerous.

Day 8. Just vote idgaf I guess 8 PM Thursday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)