Pet Mod Pet Mod All Stars [Open Project]

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Pika's G-Luke, Anaconja's Depressed Gay, G-Luke's leonard, Gravity Monkey's Samtendo09

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
After about infinity time, I'd like to finally get the next slate going!

I know things have been kind of inactive for a while, and for that I'd like to apologize. However, I would like to say that hopefully we'll be back online here! So, firstly, I would like to establish the winners of this slate.

With 15 votes,

Pika Xreme's G-Luke seizes the gold!

With 7 votes across the board...

Anaconja's Ausma, G-Luke's Leonard, and Gravity Monkey's Samtendo!

As such, with these 4 victories, you won't be able to make subs for them anymore.

------

Due to the slow nature of this Pet Mod, this next slate will be completely Anything Goes. I want this to be the case so that way more people have the opportunity to cast as many things as possible without feeling any kind of limitation.

The way to get an extra point to vote with is simply to make a sub for this slate! If you make a sub, you will have an extra point to vote with in the voting!

Have at it!

i'm like 79% sure that the sequence of events that led to this slate starting was because i listened to a vocaloid song

User: Depressed Gay
Base Pokémon: Breloom
User Type: Grass/??? (Identical to pure Grass in most respects, but gives him STAB on Deletion and moves affected by Deleted Member.)
Ability: Cursed Body / Emergency Exit / Deleted Member*
*Deleted Member: User's moves all become ???-Type, with the exception of moves unable to be used in Pokémon Sword and Shield.
Extra Moves: Dragon Dance, Judgment, Twineedle, Dragon Rage, Sappy Seed
Signature move: Deletion: Special ???-Type, 250 BP, 100% Accuracy, 5/8 PP. User faints. Hazards on the user's side are cleared, and opponents hit lose their items and all of their boosts. Fails if user's ability is Deleted Member.
Z Move: (Optional, read criteria above for details)
Reasoning: His avatar used to be Toad from Mario, hence Breloom. Cursed Body because he likes cursed images. Play Rough because depressed gay. Dragon Dance because (according to OPStellar) Dragon is one of his favorite types, along with Bug. As for the rest, < data missing >

I'd guess his main set would be Dragon Dance / Spore / Sappy Seed / Double-Edge, with Deleted Member as his ability. Don't know about item.

I know you're not reading this, and you still think I hate you. And most likely, I did. But... I can't think of anything wrong you did I hadn't done worse than at some point. I can't help but feel like this was all my fault. I'm sorry.

User: Cookie Butter
Base Pokémon: Alcremie (Caramel Clover)
User Type: Fairy
Ability: Air Lock / Speed Boost
Extra Moves: Dragon Ascent, Milk Drink, Wish, Return (AbNormal)*, Grav Apple
*All-Star Return: is Fairy-type
Mega Evolves when knowing Dragon Ascent. Mega has the appearance of Rayquaza, but the following properties:
Mega Type: Fairy/Flying
Mega Ability: Abnormal Might*
*Abnormal Might: All Normal-types and Normal-type moves become Fighting-type while the user is on the field.
Mega Stats: 65/130/85/110/121/84 (595)
Signature move: Shitpost - Ground-type Outrage
Reasoning: Alcremie because he likes it (and cooking), with the specific flavor chosen because caramel was the brownest (cookie butter [the food] being brown) and because he worked on Pokémon Clover. Air Lock and Dragon Ascent because he likes Rayquaza, he mega evolves because he likes megas and he does it with Dragon Ascent because of the same reason he has it in the first place (also because alcremie isn't all that strong). Abnormal Might is based on him running Abnormal, with the specific type being chosen for the Dedede thing. Milk Drink and Wish are moves Alcremie gets in AbNormal, Return is a Fairy-type move from AbNormal. Grav Apple because of the food thing. Shitpost from Pokémon Clover, a ROM hack he worked on, and reflects his love of shitposting.

User: KeeganSkymin4444
Base Pokémon: Shaymin-Sky
User Type: Grass/Flying
Ability: Synergy Sage* / Scrappy
*Synergy Sage: Boosts power of Pledge moves by 1.3x.
Extra Moves: Grass Pledge, Fire Pledge, Water Pledge, Freeze-Dry, Thousand Arrows
Signature move: Wooden Cross (Physical Grass-Type, 50 BP, 90% Accuracy, 10/16 PP, Hits two times. SE against Dark/Ghost types, even if they would otherwise resist this move.)
Reasoning: Shaymin-Sky is in his username and avatar, so obviously he'll be represented with that. Synergy Sage and the Pledges come from his old Pet Mod, Marshadow & Lucario: Superstar Saga, which gave pairs of Pokémon in doubles combination attacks based on how the Pledge moves worked. Scrappy, Freeze Dry, Thousand Arrows, and his custom move come from his tendency to make customs in Crossover Chaos that override the type chart. Scrappy is also a reference to his Discord avatar - it contains The World from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure but with Waldo's head, and Stand Users from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure get Scrappy in Crossover Chaos Expanded. Wooden Cross is additionally a reference to him being a Christian, and hits twice as a reference to Castlevania, where the Cross weapon functions like a boomerang.

Edit: Modifying my me from last slate.

User: Pika Xreme
Base Pokémon: Raichu
User Type: Ice/Electric
Ability: Snow Warning / Melody of the Heart (Fusion Evolution)
Melody of the Heart - Heals 33% of max HP when switching out, or at the end of every turn in Hail.
Extra Moves: Snow halation (Crossover Chaos Expanded), Aurora Veil, Ice Hammer, Moonlight (Sylvemons), Outrage (also no move incompatibilities, even from events, so i do in fact get sing)
Snow halation - Gen 1 Blizzard but as a sound move (also just to be clear single-target)
All-Star Moonlight - 10/16 PP, is not weakened in Rain, Hail or Sand.
Signature move: Chaotic Revision: Special Ghost move, 70 BP, 90% Accuracy, 15/24 PP. 50% chance to attempt to remove target's Dark-type, 30% chance to attempt to remove target's Steel-type, 15% chance to lower target's Attack by 1 stage, 10% chance to lower target's Defense by 1 stage, 15% chance to lower target's Special Attack by one stage, 10% chance to lower target's Special Defense by 1 stage, 10% chance to lower target's Speed by 1 stage, 15% chance to raise target's lowest stat by 1 stage. These all trigger independently and can stack.
-------------------------------------------------------
Form Change #1: pika xreme² (changes when knowing Chaotic Revision, like Keldeo-Resolute. Sprite displays as Pikachu-GMax.)
Ability: Anger Point / Melody of the Heart (see above)
Stats: 80/90/75/110/110/100 (565)
Form Change #2: Pika Xreme²'s Revenge Soul OS (changes when holding the Soul Orb, like a Primal Reversion. Sprite displays as Cramorant-Gorging.)
Type: Ice/Ghost
Ability: [REDACTED] (Signature ability)
[REDACTED] - When hit by a biting or draining move, infatuates (as Attract) ability holder and confuses move user.
Stats: 80/100/115/120/150/100 (665)
Reasoning:
Raichu is the usual answer for my "favorite", represents me in DHSSB, and is the most xreme of pikas. Snow Warning because of the several hail-related fusions I submitted to Fusion Evolution. Snow Halation is one of several custom elements I'm responsible that reference that song (which is a notable song for both SiIvaGunner and Love Live), and the one from my own mod. Ice-Type because of both of those things and also my repeated insistence it should be buffed defensively. Melody of the Heart is another custom element I've made referencing the song "Snow halation".

Aurora Veil keeps with the hail thing, Ice Hammer for STAB and because Hammer is my favorite Kirby ability, Moonlight because I will buff Morning Synthlight's PP given half an excuse (Moonlight in particular chosen because Takane Shijou is my birthday-assigned kin), Outrage because angery. Chaotic Revision is an absolutely 100% accurate simulation of how the revisions slates for Crossover Chaos worked, which I get because I took over for the voting phase on revisions for the main Crossover Chaos while already running Crossover Chaos Expanded.

Now, I have been noted as making a lot of form changes in Crossover Chaos, hence why I have two form changes. The first comes from how I format my name on Showdown and the Crossover Chaos Discord, and it uses the exact stat changes of Kirby-series Zero -> 0² in Crossover Chaos v2, just applied to Raichu instead. Anger Point because angery (again), also the form change it borrows the stat changes of changes the primary ability. The second comes from what was for a long time my nickname on the Pet Mods Discord, and borrows how it works from the Soul transformations for some Kirby characters in Crossover Chaos v2 (Primal with Soul Orb, get secondary Ghost type). Ability is vore joke. There, I said it this time.

Last edited:

G-Luke

:ss/regice:
User: Cookie Butter
Base Pokemon: Regice
Type: Ice / Ghost (base typing)
Ability: Ice Body / Forecast / Ban Z-Moves
*Ban Z-Moves - Immune to Z-Moves.
Extra Moves: Shadow Ball, Hex, Recover, Freeze Dry, Nasty Plot
Signature Move: AbNormality | Normal | Status | -- BP | 10 PP (16 max) | -- Acc | Gives it the resistances and immunities of the Normal typing, and turns all normal types on the field to a random type.

:ss/parasect: (Eviolite Compatible)
User: Spooktune
Base Pokemon: Parasect
Type: Bug / Steel
Ability: Dry Skin / Effect Spore
Moves: Meteor Mash, Strength Sap, Sticky Web, Lunge, King's Shield
Signature Move: Spook | Ghost | Status | -- BP | 10 PP (16 Max) | -- Acc | sets "terrify" status, which halves damage of the inflicted's attack and forces out user the following turn

Spooktune likes Parasect, we needed a defensive mon. Badda bing badda boom. Spooktune is a solid Water type check, thanks to Dry Skin granting it an immunity to Water moves. Upon switch in, it can proceed to set webs or spread annoying status. While Fire types are everywhere, a fair amount of solid Water types exist to support it.

WIP

:ss/druddigon:
User: Demon Dragon
Base Pokémon: Druddigon
User Type: Dark / Dragon
Ability: Defiant / Rough Skin | Mold Breaker
Extra Moves: Knock Off, Spikes, Sucker Punch, Curse, Roost

:ss/arctozolt:
User: Stitch98
Base Pokémon: Arctozolt
User Type: Electric / Ice
Ability: Refrigerate / Slush Rush | Volt Absorb
Extra Moves: Rapid Spin, Head Crash, Charm, Fusion Bolt, Fusion Flare
Signature Move: Sketch Artist | Normal | Status | -- BP | 10 PP (16 Max) | -- Acc | Transforms into opponent with full PP of moves

Last edited:

User: KuraiTenshi26
Base Pokémon: Lopunny
User Type:

Ability: First Gen*
*(While this Pokemon is active, no items that can be knocked off or tricked or abilities able to be neutralized won't work)
Extra Moves: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch (Rose Red/Iris Blue versions: all of them have 95 BP), Hyper Beam (Gen 1 version)..
Reasoning: KuraiTenshi's favourite Pokemon is Lopunny and he is a fan of Gen 1, being the owner of the mod Rose Red/Iris Blue, where the buffed elemental punches and gen 1 Hyper Beam come from. His ability as well represents gen 1, in this case its lack of items and abilities in that gen. The primary Ice type comes from his winning gen 5 monotype ice team.

User: Mega KuraiTenshi26
Base Pokémon: Mega Lopunny
User Type:

Ability: Scrappy

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
:sm/steelix: :sm/steelix-mega:
User: War Incarnate
Base Pokémon: Steelix
User Type: Steel/Fighting
Ability: Adaptability / Adaptability / Sheer Force (Mega Ability: Sheer Force)
Extra Moves: Swords Dance, Close Combat, Gunk Shot, Knock Off, Shore Up
Signature move: Parting Prism: Status | Steel Type | 10-16 PP | Target's Attack and Special Attack are lowered by 1. User switches out. Whatever switches in has a 50% chance to gain the ability Adaptability and a 50% chance to gain the ability Sheer Force. (Z-Effect: same as Z-Parting Shot)
Reasoning: References original name (SteelixPrismGX) and their tendency to tack on Adaptability or Sheer Force to everything.

:sm/flygon:
User: OPStellar
Base Pokémon: Flygon
User Type: Dragon/Bug
Ability: Levitate / Download / Loudspeaker (This Pokemon's sound moves are physical and have 1.2x power)
Extra Moves: Clanging Scales, Tri Attack, Growth, Stockpile, Skill Swap
Signature move: Accusation: Status | Normal Type | 10-16 PP | Sound | Raises the user and target's Attack by 1 stage. The target is now paralyzed and confused. (Z-Effect: Speed +1)
Reasoning: References math, arts, and music interests, affinity for patterns and flavor (Flygon, with stats either 80 or 100, is now Bug-type and has an ability relating to sound), and tendency to call people out.

oh and also useless moves lol

:sm/chimecho:
User: Spooktune
Base Pokémon: Chimecho (Eviolite compatible)
User Type: Fire / Psychic
Ability: Levitate / Soundproof
Extra Moves: Sketch (once), Mystical Fire, Mist Ball
Signature move: Hack | Psychic | Status | 5-8 PP | Not bounceable | Transfers a random status condition from an ally to the target and heals the rest of the party of status conditions.
Z-Move: Fatal Error (Hack): Psychic | Special | Changes the target's typing to Bug and damages it for 1/2 maximum HP, recovering 3/4 of the damage dealt.
Reasoning: coding

:sm/guzzlord:
User: KirbyRider1337
Base Pokémon: Guzzlord
User Type: Dark / Ghost
Ability: Bodyguard (FE) / Beast Roar (FE)
Bodyguard - This Pokemon is immune to attacks that would lower its stats.
Beast Roar - On switch-in, lowers the opponent's highest non-HP stat by 1 stage.
Extra Moves: Slack Off
Signature move: Shadow Bite: Ghost | Physical | 80 BP | 10-16 PP | 100 Acc | Bite, Contact | User recovers 3/4 of the damage dealt. (Z-Move: 160 BP)
Reasoning: Fusion Evolution

G-Luke

G-Luke here. Unfortunately this Pet Mod is in a perpetual state of death, so I will gather all of the subs with no competition here, place them as winners. (Except DGay's sub because I believe that one is based on a joke that ain't particularly relevant rn)

After which, we will just allow users who wish to get themselves represented here can do so by submitting themselves how they see fit, similar to how Super Staff Bros does it.

To keep things fair, if a person whose winning sub was placed here are unsatisfied with how it represents them, they are free to make adjustments (or even a redo) to said sub to better reflect themselves.

Sorry in advance for mass tag, just to let people know they have a rep in Pet Mods and can feel free to change it if desired.

User: KeeganSkymin4444
Base Pokémon: Shaymin-Sky
User Type: Grass/Flying
Ability: Synergy Sage* / Scrappy
*Synergy Sage: Boosts power of Pledge moves by 1.3x.
Extra Moves: Grass Pledge, Fire Pledge, Water Pledge, Freeze-Dry, Thousand Arrows
Signature move: Wooden Cross (Physical Grass-Type, 50 BP, 90% Accuracy, 10/16 PP, Hits two times. SE against Dark/Ghost types, even if they would otherwise resist this move.)
Reasoning: Shaymin-Sky is in his username and avatar, so obviously he'll be represented with that. Synergy Sage and the Pledges come from his old Pet Mod, Marshadow & Lucario: Superstar Saga, which gave pairs of Pokémon in doubles combination attacks based on how the Pledge moves worked. Scrappy, Freeze Dry, Thousand Arrows, and his custom move come from his tendency to make customs in Crossover Chaos that override the type chart. Scrappy is also a reference to his Discord avatar - it contains The World from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure but with Waldo's head, and Stand Users from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure get Scrappy in Crossover Chaos Expanded. Wooden Cross is additionally a reference to him being a Christian, and hits twice as a reference to Castlevania, where the Cross weapon functions like a boomerang.

User: Pika Xreme
Base Pokémon: Raichu
User Type: Ice/Electric
Ability: Snow Warning / Melody of the Heart (Fusion Evolution)
Melody of the Heart - Heals 33% of max HP when switching out, or at the end of every turn in Hail.
Extra Moves: Snow halation (Crossover Chaos Expanded), Aurora Veil, Ice Hammer, Moonlight (Sylvemons), Outrage (also no move incompatibilities, even from events, so i do in fact get sing)
Snow halation - Gen 1 Blizzard but as a sound move (also just to be clear single-target)
All-Star Moonlight - 10/16 PP, is not weakened in Rain, Hail or Sand.
Signature move: Chaotic Revision: Special Ghost move, 70 BP, 90% Accuracy, 15/24 PP. 50% chance to attempt to remove target's Dark-type, 30% chance to attempt to remove target's Steel-type, 15% chance to lower target's Attack by 1 stage, 10% chance to lower target's Defense by 1 stage, 15% chance to lower target's Special Attack by one stage, 10% chance to lower target's Special Defense by 1 stage, 10% chance to lower target's Speed by 1 stage, 15% chance to raise target's lowest stat by 1 stage. These all trigger independently and can stack.
Form Change #1: pika xreme² (changes when knowing Chaotic Revision, like Keldeo-Resolute. Sprite displays as Pikachu-GMax.)
Ability: Anger Point / Melody of the Heart (see above)
Stats: 80/90/75/110/110/100 (565)
Form Change #2: Pika Xreme²'s Revenge Soul OS (changes when holding the Soul Orb, like a Primal Reversion. Sprite displays as Cramorant-Gorging.)
Type: Ice/Ghost
Ability: [REDACTED] (Signature ability)
[REDACTED] - When hit by a biting or draining move, infatuates (as Attract) ability holder and confuses move user.
Stats: 80/100/115/120/150/100 (665)
Reasoning:
Raichu is the usual answer for my "favorite", represents me in DHSSB, and is the most xreme of pikas. Snow Warning because of the several hail-related fusions I submitted to Fusion Evolution. Snow Halation is one of several custom elements I'm responsible that reference that song (which is a notable song for both SiIvaGunner and Love Live), and the one from my own mod. Ice-Type because of both of those things and also my repeated insistence it should be buffed defensively. Melody of the Heart is another custom element I've made referencing the song "Snow halation".

Aurora Veil keeps with the hail thing, Ice Hammer for STAB and because Hammer is my favorite Kirby ability, Moonlight because I will buff Morning Synthlight's PP given half an excuse (Moonlight in particular chosen because Takane Shijou is my birthday-assigned kin), Outrage because angery. Chaotic Revision is an absolutely 100% accurate simulation of how the revisions slates for Crossover Chaos worked, which I get because I took over for the voting phase on revisions for the main Crossover Chaos while already running Crossover Chaos Expanded.

Now, I have been noted as making a lot of form changes in Crossover Chaos, hence why I have two form changes. The first comes from how I format my name on Showdown and the Crossover Chaos Discord, and it uses the exact stat changes of Kirby-series Zero -> 0² in Crossover Chaos v2, just applied to Raichu instead. Anger Point because angery (again), also the form change it borrows the stat changes of changes the primary ability. The second comes from what was for a long time my nickname on the Pet Mods Discord, and borrows how it works from the Soul transformations for some Kirby characters in Crossover Chaos v2 (Primal with Soul Orb, get secondary Ghost type). Ability is vore joke. There, I said it this time.

:ss/druddigon:
User: Demon Dragon
Base Pokémon: Druddigon
User Type: Dark / Dragon
Ability: Defiant / Rough Skin | Mold Breaker
Extra Moves: Knock Off, Spikes, Sucker Punch, Curse, Roost

:ss/arctozolt:
User: Stitch98
Base Pokémon: Arctozolt
User Type: Electric / Ice
Ability: Refrigerate / Slush Rush | Volt Absorb
Extra Moves: Rapid Spin, Head Crash, Charm, Fusion Bolt, Fusion Flare
Signature Move: Sketch Artist | Normal | Status | -- BP | 10 PP (16 Max) | -- Acc | Transforms into opponent with full PP of moves

User: KuraiTenshi26
Base Pokémon: Lopunny
User Type:

Ability: First Gen*
*(While this Pokemon is active, no items that can be knocked off or tricked or abilities able to be neutralized won't work)
Extra Moves: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch (Rose Red/Iris Blue versions: all of them have 95 BP), Hyper Beam (Gen 1 version)..
Reasoning: KuraiTenshi's favourite Pokemon is Lopunny and he is a fan of Gen 1, being the owner of the mod Rose Red/Iris Blue, where the buffed elemental punches and gen 1 Hyper Beam come from. His ability as well represents gen 1, in this case its lack of items and abilities in that gen. The primary Ice type comes from his winning gen 5 monotype ice team.

:sm/steelix: :sm/steelix-mega:
User: War Incarnate
Base Pokémon: Steelix
User Type: Steel/Fighting
Ability: Adaptability / Adaptability / Sheer Force (Mega Ability: Sheer Force)
Extra Moves: Swords Dance, Close Combat, Gunk Shot, Knock Off, Shore Up
Signature move: Parting Prism: Status | Steel Type | 10-16 PP | Target's Attack and Special Attack are lowered by 1. User switches out. Whatever switches in has a 50% chance to gain the ability Adaptability and a 50% chance to gain the ability Sheer Force. (Z-Effect: same as Z-Parting Shot)
Reasoning: References original name (SteelixPrismGX) and their tendency to tack on Adaptability or Sheer Force to everything.

:sm/flygon:
User: OPStellar
Base Pokémon: Flygon
User Type: Dragon/Bug
Ability: Levitate / Download / Loudspeaker (This Pokemon's sound moves are physical and have 1.2x power)
Extra Moves: Clanging Scales, Tri Attack, Growth, Stockpile, Skill Swap
Signature move: Accusation: Status | Normal Type | 10-16 PP | Sound | Raises the user and target's Attack by 1 stage. The target is now paralyzed and confused. (Z-Effect: Speed +1)
Reasoning: References math, arts, and music interests, affinity for patterns and flavor (Flygon, with stats either 80 or 100, is now Bug-type and has an ability relating to sound), and tendency to call people out.

oh and also useless moves lol

:sm/guzzlord:
User: KirbyRider1337
Base Pokémon: Guzzlord
User Type: Dark / Ghost
Ability: Bodyguard (FE) / Beast Roar (FE)
Bodyguard - This Pokemon is immune to attacks that would lower its stats.
Beast Roar - On switch-in, lowers the opponent's highest non-HP stat by 1 stage.
Extra Moves: Slack Off
Signature move: Shadow Bite: Ghost | Physical | 80 BP | 10-16 PP | 100 Acc | Bite, Contact | User recovers 3/4 of the damage dealt. (Z-Move: 160 BP)
Reasoning: Fusion Evolution

I really wanted this project finished, and its a shame it died after the first slate, but this won't revive it, at least people can make themselves an avatar so to speak without need for waiting for slates. If you do sub yourself, remember the overall power level of the mod (not ubers, probs above OU though)

I’m pretty much satisfied with how Pika’s sub for me turned out, but I’m going to switch out Thousand Arrows for Aura Sphere, because it not only allows Scrappy to have a notable purpose, it also was on my personal sub for myself.

Is this pet mod abandoned? There are several pet mods who were not locked, yet there hasn't been any discussion for months or even years.

I have attempted to revive this mod through Google Forms, lol. You can submit your Fakemon (and randbats set) here. (If you've already filled out the form, you can edit your post)
Eligible people to sub (that aren't yourself) include:
LIONBLAZEXP
memes bita
Moretto again, but if it's a second option prob woopersons lul
regic boat
Paulluxx
Not_Shiva
DuoM2
Kari Plays Pokemon
Samtendo09
NeonNitroGlycerin
Cratersmash
EeveeGirl
El Cadaver
+Everyone from Pet Mod All Stars (except Depressed Gay)
These people were all okay with themselves being subbed. Yes, you can sub yourself (and you don't have to be a member of the Pet Mods community to join!). I will update this list as more people fill out the form!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)