Pet Mod Pet Mod All Stars [Open Project]

Voting
- You will vote for your four favorite submissions by others in a 4-3-2-1 format, only one of which may be among your own submissions, but it cannot be your #4 vote. The one you want to get the most points will be put first, second, third, and fourth respectively.
- If you're submitted for a slate, you may vote for yourself, however it's encouraged you vote for submissions of other users.
- If you are successfully voted upon in a slate, you will be contacted personally for your switch-in/switch-out quotes.
- If your submission isn't voted in, you are more than welcome to resubmit for the next slate.
• you can vote for more than one of the same base pokemon as that doesn't really matter
• just don't vote for the same user in your 4 votes
• you can vote for a maximum of two submissions from the same provider's slate
Reply to this message to have it for viewing convenience.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yoshiblaze's charizard8888
G-Luke's Yoshiblaze
Samtendo09's Gojiratar
Gravity Monkey's Reviloja

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
1. Yoshiblaze's AquaticPanic
2. Gravity Monkey's Reviloja
3. Pika Xreme's G-Luke
4. Samtendo09's Gojiratar

Last edited:
4. Cookie Butter's OPStellar (Krookodile) — Although I feel most attached to my interpretation of myself, bravo!
3. Petuuuhhh's DuoM2 (Tentacruel) — I've always felt like Tentacruel has been lacking something. This addresses exactly what that is.
2. Anaconja's かたわれ時 (Celebi) — Because. That enough?
1. OPStellar's Heavyweapons Mann (Regigigas) — lowest because almost nobody ever votes for my subs ;(

4. G-Luke's Yoshiblaze
3. Samtendo09's Gojiratar
2. Yoshiblaze's charizard8888
1. mangarrow's mangarrow

Last edited:

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
THE RESULTS ARE IN!!

Our 5 winners for the first slate are...

With a staggering 18 votes...
User: Gojiratar
Base Pokémon: Tyranitar (can Mega Evolve with Tyranitite)
User Type: Water/Dark (Rock/Dark as Mega Tyranitar)
Ability: Strong Jaws | MUTO Power (User will use its Physical Attack for Special Moves.)
Mega Tyranitar Ability: Sand Stream
Extra Moves: Psychic Fangs, Psychic, Psyshock, Atomic Breath (!), Power Trip
Signature move: Atomic Breath - Special | Poison Type | 5-8 PP | 150 BP | User have to recharge unless if it knocked out the target. Gains 1.3x boost if used by Gojiratar.
Reasoning: Tyranitar is chosen since Gojiratar's name is self-explanatory (big fan of Godzilla), and is a big fan of Tyranitar as well (though his actual favorite is a mystery). Water/Dark is based of the MUTO Tyranitar from Costume Combat that Gojiratar himself had made (although the MUTO Power don't give a boost does to this being able to hold an item this time). This Tyranitar remains Rock/Dark upon Mega Evolution, allowing for unpredictability and for classic Mega Tyranitar power.

With 11 votes each...
User:
Yung Dramps

Base Pokémon:
Drampa

User Type:

/

Abilities:
Analytic / Persistent* / Bench Buff
Persistent - CAP Ability; increases the duration of Gravity, Trick Room, Heal Block, Safeguard, or Tailwind by 2 turns.
Bench Buff - When the user is off the field, the power of all moves on the user's side of the field is buffed by 1.2x. This boost does not apply to the user.

Extra Moves:
Trick Room, Psystrike, Tailwind, Encore, Parting Shot

Signature move:
Countdown |
|
| 50 BP | 80% Accuracy | 5PP (8 Max) | A deeply analytical, careful move that grows stronger by 10 BP with every fainted Pokemon, whether it's on the user's side of the field or the opposing side of the field. | Z Power: 110 BP

Z Move:
Team Player |
|
| -- BP | -- Accuracy | 1 PP | Based on Countdown and if Yung Dramps is holding a Yungdrampium-Z | Every Pokemon on the user's team is healed by 1/3 of their total HP and cures their statuses.
User: Yoshiblaze
Base Pokémon
: Combusken
User Type: Fire / Fighting
Ability: Blaze / Speed Boost
Extra Moves: V-Create, Close Combat, Energy Ball, Drain Punch, Nasty Plot
Signature move: Yoshi Shield - Status | Fire Type | 10 PP | - | Protects Pokémon from all attacks. If made contact with, opponent's Speed, Defense and Special Defense falls. If the move is known by Yoshiblaze, allows the Pokémon to transform into Mega Yoshiblaze.

Mega

User Type
: Fire / Fighting
Ability: Evolution Burst* Boosts the Defense, Special Defense, Attack and Special Attack of the user by 1×3 if the user can evolve.
Stats: 60 HP / 115 Atk / 70 Def / 105 SpA / 60 SpD / 95 Spe

With 10 votes each...
User: charizard8888
Base Pokémon: Charizard but the sprite is Charizard-Gmax
User Type: Fire/Dragon (Mega X: Fire/Dragon, Mega Y: Fire/Dragon)
Ability: Blaze / Levitate / Code Builder* - On switch-in, the effects of 2 random abilities are activated once.
Mega X Ability: Adaptability
Mega Y Ability: Download
Extra Moves: Draco Meteor, Light of Ruin, Conversion, Fusion Flare, Blue Flare
Signature move: Codebreaker - 65 BP, 100% Acc Special Dragon-type move that's always 2x super effective against the target unless it's immune to it
User: Reviloja753
Base Pokemon: Sylveon
Type: Fairy / Steel
Ability: Housekeeping / Pixilate
New Moves: Volt Switch, Doom Desire, Moonlight, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Fusion Gem
*Housekeeping — You should know what it does Removes entry hazards and rooms upon switch in.
*Fusion Gem — Rock | Status | 5-8 PP | - Acc | User dies. Replacement gets healed by 50 % and has its highest stat raised by 2 stages.

While we prepare the content of the next slate, we will enter a short discussion phase for about 1-2 days. Feel free to do it in the thread or on the discord server (which is linked in OP)! You can theorycraft or consider such questions as...

1: How can the voted-in subs affect a meta based on what you know of them and their base Pokemon?
2: What kinds of sets could these users run?
3: Do the voted-in subs synergize with one another at all? Whether your answer is yes or no, how come?

Stay tuned, we have something coming!

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
SLATE 2: OG Survivors

What would this community be without the people to found it and keep it alive through all these years? Even though we have lost many OG members along the way, we have some older members who have been around almost since the beginning and are still kicking it and keep this community prosperous. To celebrate them, we're going to have a slate dedicated to some of the oldest members still around today!

You will gain an extra point to vote with per user if you make subs for...

G-Luke
I like Chandelure
Darmanitan
Gardevoir
Hydreigon
Cookie Butter
I started playing Pokemon in Gen 3, so most of my favorite mons are from Gen 3
My top 5 are Rayquaza, Sceptile, Walrein, Mawile, Banette
Other Pokemon I like (out of order) are Wigglytuff, Castform, Vespiquen, Regice, Mareanie, Volcarona, Slurpuff, Celesteela, Serperior, Deoxys, Manaphy, Kabutops, Alcremie
I really like Megas in general so it would be nice if the mon based on me had a Mega (existing or new)

My hobbies outside of doing pet mods and playing video games are cooking, shitposting on 4chan and reading (both books and manga). I cook a lot, and like to mess around with food in general. The name Cookie Butter may give a hint to that. I even make my own cheese, it's technically not cooking but its own thing.

My skills are spriting/drawing and writing, both of those were put to use on Pokemon Clover which I helped make.
Speaking of Pokemon Clover, of the many Fakemon I made for it, I really like, the Electric/Ghost Spilefree and the Dark/Poison Isissin. Also related to 4chan, my name comes from a shitpost image of Combusken saying "benis xdd" (because Combusken looks like a penis)

I once spent all night arguing about how Dedede should be a Fighting/Flying Pokemon instead of a Normal/Flying Pokemon (in Crossover Chaos). I believe no one else in the existence of mankind has ever done that.
Ludicrousity
Umbreon, Typhlosion and Mr. Rime are my current favourite mons. Umbreon has been for a while and I’m unsure as to why, I just very much like the design. Typhlosion was my first ever starter in Soul Silver. Mr. Rime I just find amazing, I love how he’s basically a stereotypical English gentleman.

My hobbies are mainly watching anime, bakery, and gaming. In to basically any genre for anime and gaming. Tend to like faster paced games though.

As for personality, I’m lazy as hell with a short attention span, but decently active if it’s something I’m interested in. One of the things I tend to say is I’m so laid back I may as well be lying down. Think Sans the skeleton, I’m very much similar to him in terms of personality. Lazy, comedic, but serious when I have to be. Although that’s not very often.
For skills, I don’t have many. I’m more jack of all trades than anything. Average strength, quick reaction time, adaptable. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Pika Xreme
My favorites are Raichu (and the Pikachu line in general), Dunsparce, the Ultra Beasts in general (I generally tend to list Celesteela first among them), Necrozma, and the Marill line, among others I'm probably not thinking of

Other than subbing to Pet Mods, I'm rather fond of listening to music, thinking of story ideas I'll probably never write, reading (for a while it was primarily wikis, but I've recently (re?)discovered a passion for stories), singing, playing video games, and as of recent watching anime.

I'm a talented singer, a decent writer, and theoretically able to code.

Of course, you do not need to fully adhere to these guidelines (hell, maybe not even at all), but if you don't know these 4 too well, you can use them as a point of reference when making your subs.

YOU NO LONGER NEED TO ADHERE TO THE THEMED SLATE. Please read Post #38 below for further information on themed slates.

You may be surprised to hear that, yes, indeed, the council and I have decided to have themed slates. While this may seem like an arduous, boring idea, we didn't make this decision lightly. We opted for this because...
1: We wanted to aim to get submissions for everyone on the list at one point or another.
2: We understand that there are a good amount of people who lack submissions by nature of the members maybe not knowing one another well enough.
3: Some people won't make submissions because they don't know if they'll be accurate or not.
4: We want to have spice and some sense of continuity in this pet mod

This decision remedies all of these issues. On top of that, if you're active in submissions... who knows, you may have a slate with you in it quicker than you may expect!

DISCLAIMER: Themed slates may or may not be completely accurate, however, if you aren't in one slate or another even if it's thematically correct, it is either because you've already been subbed and successfully voted upon or we are reserving you for a different themed slate we believe is more fitting for you.

That being said, feel free to make subs!!!

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader

User: Cookie Butter
Base Pokémon: Castform
User Type: Normal
Ability: Forecast* / Speed Boost (Benis Block)
Sylvemons version of Forecast. If this Pokémon is holding a Weather Rock, its typing becomes Water/Fire/Rock/Ice (depending on the rock) and summon the corresponding weather upon entering the field. Under Strong Winds, this Pokemon gains the added Flying type.

Changes into Steel on Hail, Rock on Sunlight, Grass on Rain and Fighting on Sandstorm. Under any weather, boosts all stats by 1.3x

Extra Moves: Dragon Ascent, Heal Order, Defend Order, Ancient Power, Fusion Bolt
Signature move: Multiflavoured Cookie - Special - Normal - 100 BP - 16 PP - Runs off user's highest offensive stat, changes type to match user.
Z Move:
Baking Cakeing King - 180 BP, Nomal, changes type to match user
Reasoning: Castform because its a mon he likes. Likewise, Speed Boost represents Combusken, DA represents Rayquaza, Heal & Defend order to represent Vespiquen, Ancient Power bc he is one of the users who first joined the Pet Mods subforum and Fusion Bolt to represent his status as council on Fusion Evolution. Benis Block is based on Forecastle, an evolution he has made for Castform (With the added effect of stat boosts to make up for castform's low stats). This is further aided by Cookie and Cake, made to match his aforementioned cooking passion.

ausma

token smogon furry
OU Forum Leader
Bit of an Update

So, this didn't really work out as swimmingly as I hoped. Unfortunately, themed slates probably aren't the way to go, so, here's a bit of a compromise.

There will still be themed slates, however, you do not need to adhere to them. You are free to make posts of whoever you wish to, however, you will receive an extra point to vote with for every sub you make that adheres to the theme. For example, for this slate, if you opt to make a sub for every one of the people, you will get an extra 4 points to vote with. You can distribute these points freely to your 4 votes, however, you must clarify how much of these points you wish to invest. For example...

Ludicrousity's G-Luke (+2 points), G-Luke's Ludicrousity, Cookie Butter's Cookie Butter (+2 points), Pika Xreme's Pika Xreme

The G-Luke vote already has 4 points for being first, but with the extra 2 points, the G-Luke vote now has 6 points. Similarly with Cookie Butter's vote, it has 2 points for being third, but with the extra 2 points, it now has 4 points. Pretty straight forward; just be sure to clarify.

As for descriptions, I aim to get one for everybody on the list at one point or another. If you're on the list and aren't described, please either message me with a description on Smogon messages or DM it to me at Futaba#0023 on Discord and tell me your Smogon username. Once I get one for you, I will add it to the OP.

This update will, of course, be applied to the slate post above as well as the OP post. You may now freely post your subs as you please!

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor

User: Ludicrousity
Base Pokémon: Mr. Rime (Transform into Typhlosion if Ability is Baker)
User Type: Psychic/Ice
Ability: Jack of all Trade* / Screen Cleaner | Baker (!)
Pet Mod Ability: Jack of All Trade (from SylveMons) | Doesn't offer STAB, but instead boost non-STAB attacking moves by 1.3x. Does not apply to Status Moves and Moves that deals set damage.
Unique Ability: Baker | The user transforms into Typhlosion, and the user's Normal-type become Fire-type with 1.2x damage bonus.
Extra Moves: Hyper Voice, Teatime, Dark Pulse, Earth Power, Signal Beam
Signature move: Get Serious - Status | Normal Type | 20-32 PP | Non-Damaging Move | The user's Special Attack and Speed are increased by 1 stage each. However, the user cannot use it in the next turn.
Reasoning: Mr. Rime is one of Ludicrosity's favorite Pokémon. Mr. Rime by itself an the Jack of all Trade Ability reflect his real life himself being an actual jack of all trade. Baker is based on the fact that one of his hobby is baking, and him transforming into Typhlosion (with Hyper Voice to ensure Fire STAB) refer that Typhlosion is another of his favorites. Teatime is to reinforce the exaggerated stereotypical British man that Ludi loves about Mr. Rime, and Dark Pulse come from Umbreon, yet another of his favorite. Earth Power and Signal Beam was for Jack of All Trade reinforcement, plus Earth Power giving coverage against Fire and Steel.

Get Serious reflect his laid back personality, in which he does get serious when he need to be, but not always. Special Attack and Speed increasing was in order for his Mr. Rime form or Typhlosion form to be faster and harder hitting. Be warned that their defensive typing in either "forms" isn't the best, and Typhlosion have only one STAB. Jack of All Trade was nerfed to avoid becoming overpowered with Get Serious.

Base Pokémon: Wigglytuff
User Type: Normal/Fairy (Fighting/Flying as Mega Cookie Butter)
Ability: Air Lock / Oblivious* | Unburden
Pet Mod Ability: All Stars Oblivious (from SylveMons) | In addition to previous effects, it also make the user to ignore their own stat changes when taking or dealing damage.
Extra Moves: Aura Sphere, Air Slash, Recover, Giga Drain, Flash Cannon
Signature Move: Cook-a-Lot - Special | Flying Type | 5-8 PP | 130 BP and 85% Acc. | Sharply raise Special Attack by two stages after a successful hit, but it will not raise further if Special Attack is already raised beforehand. If the user is Cookie Butter, he can Mega Evolve into Mega Cookie Butter.
Mega Evolution Base Stats: 140 HP / 45 Atk (-15) / 75 Def (+30) / 115 SpA (+30) / 115 SpD (+65) / 45 Speed | BST: 535
Mega Ability (Unique): Write and Sprite | Raise the user's highest stat by 1 stage any time it knocked out the opponent. If it missed the opponent, the user's Accuracy is increased by 1.

Wigglytuff is one of Cookie Butter's favorites. While not in the top 5, I decided to inspire Rayquaza's Mega Evolution method to make it Mega Evolve with a move while still being able to use its held Item. (Rayquaza is also on Cookie Butter's top 5 favorites.) This allows for an itemless Mega Evolution that isn't (hopefully) mindlessly overpowered. Fighting / Flying as Mega Cookie Butter reflect this quote: "I once spent all night arguing about how Dedede should be a Fighting/Flying Pokemon instead of a Normal/Flying Pokemon (in Crossover Chaos). I believe no one else in the existence of mankind has ever done that. "

Write and Sprite reflect his talent of writing and spriting, and reflect Celesteela's Beast Boost, but with an extra effect to avoid missing too many times at once, reflecting how a spriter/drawer get more accurate over time.

with Recover, Giga Drain and Flash Cannon coming from Mareanie, Sceptile + Serperior and Celesteela, respectively. His signature Move, Cook-a-Lot, reflect his hobby of Cooking and have aspect of Serperior's Contrary Leaf Storm, making him a powerful wallbreaker or a Trick Room abuser.

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
:sm/quagsire:
User: Anaconja
Base Pokémon: Quagsire
User Type: Water/Ground
Ability: Damp / Water Absorb / Incredible, Absolutely Phenomenal (IAP if this is too long) (Ignores the opponent’s offensive and defensive boosts, abilities, and items when dealing or receiving damage)
Extra Moves: Spectral Thief, Core Enforcer, Stealth Rock, U-Turn, Rapid Spin
Signature move: Cringe: Status | Water Type | 5-8 PP | Moves the hazards on the field to the opponent’s side, and then forces the opponent out to a random ally. -6 Priority (Z-Effect: +2 SpD)
Reasoning: Very effective check to charizard8888.

:sm/azumarill:
User: Pika Xreme
Base Pokémon: Azumarill
User Type: Water/Fairy
Ability: Liquidate (Water -ate) / Pixilate / Sap Sipper
Extra Moves: Boomburst, Slack Off
Signature move: Brainstorm: Status | Water Type | 10-16 PP | Raises Attack or Special Attack by 3 stages, whichever is higher. (Z-Effect: +1 Spe)
Reasoning: Bulky, albeit slow and weak without a boost.

:sm/sceptile: :sm/sceptile-mega:
Base Pokémon: Sceptile
User Type: Grass/Poison (Mega: Grass/Poison)
Ability: Baked (Steelworker clone for Fire) / Unburden (Mega: Boost Trace)
Extra Moves: Seed Flare, Sludge Bomb, Fire Blast, Flamethrower
Signature move: Ejaculate: Special | Poison Type | 10-16 PP | 80 BP | 100% chance to poison the target.
Reasoning: Speedy revenge killer.

User: Pika Xreme ( Eviolite compatible )
Base Pokémon: Jigglypuff
User Type: Fairy / Fighting
Ability: Kirby Canon - Only on switching in, raises all of Jigglypuff's stats to +2 because Kirby is the strongest character in any series' canon.
Extra Moves: Moonblast, Aura Sphere
Signature move: Chaotic Crossover | 70 BP | Fairy type | Special | Damage calculated randomly based on opponent's Atk or SpA, and also randomly between their SpD and Def; user switches out.
Reasoning: Jigglypuff because he is a singer ( okay actually because it's the closest looking thing to Kirby ). Kirby Canon because, I wouldn't dare say otherwise, and upon further investigation it's probably true. Fairy / Fighting because Pika absolutely LOVES when these types are arbitrarily handed out to Crossover Chaos submissions, and speaking of: Chaotic Crossover due to his heavy involvement in both Crossover Chaos mods. Eviolite because Pika Xreme is capable of suddenly mutating into a giant form of terrifying power, ( but he's stronger in this form holding Eviolite ).

Base Pokémon: Raichu
User Type: Electric/Flying
Ability: Solar Snow (Upon switch-in, summon a combination of Hail and Sun that deals residual damage to mons that are neither Ice, Fire, nor Grass, alters Fire and Water damage just like Sun, and makes Ice moves work as if under hail. From Fusion Evolution.) / Aerilate
Extra Moves: Aerial Ace, Snow Halation (Special Ice-type Pyro Ball but with freeze chance instead of burn. Sound-based, but not ballistic. From CCEX.), Aurora Veil, Stone Edge, Boomburst
Signature move: Solar Aurora (80BP 90% accurate Special Fire move. 5-8PP. If Hail is active, sets up Aurora Veil.)
Reasoning: I went Raichu because that’s one of his favorite mons period and made him part Flying due to him being a huge Kirby fan. He also really loves SiIvaGunner so he gets Snow Halation, a move he introduced into Crossover Chaos EX, and Stone Edge, representing the statue named after said channel. Aurora Veil because still Todokete. Finally Boomburst because Mic Kirby and High Quality Rips.

As for Solar Snow, he made not just the weather and its setter, but also bar none its best abuser. (Whether or not my winning Fusion Move for the latter had to do with it is likely beyond me but it certainly highlighted that for my eyes, I can tell you)
Base Pokémon: Mr. Rime
User Type: Dark/Ice
Ability: Flash Fire / Synchronize / Sub-Zero Chill (This mon’s chances of freezing the target via a secondary effect triple.)
Extra Moves: Eruption, Foul Play, Leaf Storm, Solar Beam, Explosion
Signature move: Ludicrous Speed (Electric Type ESpeed)
Reasoning: Eruption and Flash Fire derive from Typhlosion and Ludicrousity is a Dark/Ice Rime with Synchronize to account for his other two favorites. (Those being Rime and Umbreon) Flash Fire helps charge up Eruption, Synchronize is Umbreon stuff, and Sub-Zero Chill is a reference to his Mega Articuno, whose ability used to freeze everything upon switch in, which is why I went Ice over Psychic. Explosion because he really likes anime and that’s totally a Megumin move. Ludicrous Speed because I’m pretty sure he’s played Geometry Dash before and there’s definite overlap between his name and that, which is the name of a song and album both by F-777.

Side Note: F-777 most likely named Ludicrous Speed after a certain scene in Spaceballs, which happens to be a masterpiece classic in my eyes. Nice work buddy. Nice work.

Last edited:

User: Eve
Base Pokémon: Delcatty
User Type:

Ability: Substitute Bond | Creates a Substitute when switching in. If this Pokemon is Eve, it transforms into Marshadow if behind a Substitute. As Marshadow, all of her moves under 60 BP get boosted by 50%.
Extra Moves: Spectral Thief, Shadow Sneak, Bulk Up, Obstruct, Moonblast.
Signature move: Double Nexus Bash -
|
| 10-16 PP | 30 BP | Hits twice | Each hit can have 1 of these secondary effects:
Recover Half the damage inflicted.
Induce Paralysis.
Induce Burn.
Halve Special Attack damage inflicted on the user's side of the field
Halve Attack damage inflicted on the user's side of the field
Inflict Leech Seed on the target
Reset all stat boosts
Heal all the status conditions of the user's side
Reasoning: Delcatty because Skitty is tied with Marshadow as Eve's favourite Pokemon, which is also the reason why I gave her Ghost-type and Spectral Thief, Shadow Sneak and Bulk Up. Substitute Bond is a reference to her Pet Mod Battle Ready! the Substitutes thread and Marshadow. Obstruct and Moonblast are references to Zigzagoon-Galar and Sylveon respectively, both tied as her 2nd favourite Pokemon. Double Nexus Bash is a reference to her website and to Double Iron Bash and Eevee's signature moves, both introduced in the Lets Go games.

User: Mangarrow
Base Pokémon: Meowstic
User Type:

Abilities: Comatose, Technician | Inky Surge* (Crossover Chaos ability)
*Inky Surge- This Pokemon summons Inky Terrain when switching in. In inky terrain, grounded pokemon's poison type moves do 1.5x damage and are immune to sound based moves.
Extra Moves: Rapid Splat (Crossover Chaos move)*, Sketch (may only learn it once a la Necturna), Slack Off, Snarl, Parting Shot.
Rapid Splat-
|
| 10-16 pp | 25 BP | Hits 2-5 times | If the user knocks out an opponent with this move, raise speed by 1 stage.
Reasoning: Meowstic because Mangarrow said that if she had to choose a favourite pokemon it would be a tie between Braixen and Meowstic and Meowstic was easier to work with. Because she loves Splatoon, I gave her Poison-type, Inky Surge and Rapid Splat, which are all elements from Crossover Chaos' Inkling (tho I increased Rapid Splat's base power due to how low Meowstic's Special Attack is). Comatose and Slack Off come from Mangarrow calling herself lazy, Sketch and Technician because she's an artist and Snarl and Parting shot because she considers herself "overly critical".​

Last edited:

ausma

token smogon furry
OU Forum Leader

User: Gravity Monkey (Eviolite Compatible)
Base Pokémon: Raboot
User Type:
/

Ability: Comatose / Lucid Dreaming*
The user can freely act when asleep. Upon the turn the user falls asleep, they will receive +1 stage in speed. Additionally, upon switch in, the user fall asleep for 3 turns; effect does not stack with consecutive switch ins.
Extra Moves: Gravity, Surf, Shadow Claw, Pyro Ball, Zen Headbutt
Signature move:
Facing Fear
Facing Fear |
|
| -- BP | 90% Accuracy | 5PP (8 Max) | Places "Triumph Effect" on opponent.
Triumph Effect traps the opponent and makes them 2x weak to every type of move unless they're immune or are x4 weaknesses. Upon knocking out the opponent when this effect is active, the user will gain +1 Attack.
This move only works if the user is asleep, and the Triumph Effect will vanish once the user wakes up. | Z Power: +2 Attack
Reasoning: So, I tried to be a bit Q U I R K Y here. I wanted to put an emphasis on a dream theme, as that's a heavy point of passion for Gravity Monkey, but I wanted to use that as a opportunity to try and creatively check the menace that is charizard8888. So, my goal was to create a way to blanket check offensive and defensive threats while rewarding strong, smart play and retaining flavor. Firstly, Raboot is one of his favorites, hence the decision. Lucid Dreaming is an ability based around his passion for dreams as well as his comic (and yes, is very powerful, but Raboot is a pre-evo and it gives Facing Fear more reliability) and Facing Fear represents a common concept of facing your fears and internal conflicts in said dreams. Facing Fear is the claim to fame of Gravity Monkey's niche in being able to reliably check offensive and defensive threats through locking them down and shredding them apart, while also having a downside that requires finesse to work around.

Pyro Ball is Cinderace's special move, but given Raboot is its pre-evolution, I saw no reason not to give Gravity Monkey its strong, reliable physical STAB option (alongside Zen Headbutt). Speaking of, the Psychic typing is complete dream flavor (as well as a nod to Musharna, one of his favorite Pokemon). Shadow Claw was given as a reference to another favorite Pokemon, Shedinja, and is a solid move to have in the back. Given I didn't really need to give him much else, I opted to give him a couple extra flavor moves. Gravity is a little nod to his name, and Surf is a reference to his personal dream of being able to surf.

User: Eve (Eviolite Compatible)
Base Pokémon: Galarian Zigzagoon
User Type:
/

Ability:
Cute Charm / Pixellate / Let's Go Lead
Partner moves all have +1 Priority.
Extra Moves: Sparkly Swirl, Buzzy Buzz, Baddy Bad, Sappy Seed, Glitzy Glow
Signature move: Specter Code

Specter Code |
|
| -- BP | -- Accuracy | 10PP (16 Max) | With its coding and artistic proficiency, the user quickly creates a Ghost/Fighting type Substitute that costs 1/3 of the user's HP. If the opponent attacks the substitute and has stat boosts, the boosts will be taken and given to the user instead. Counts as Partner move. | Z Power: Full HP Restoration before use of move
Reasoning: Similar to Gravity Monkey, I wanted something of a check against set-up mons that think they can just get in your face willy-nilly, but offensive Pokemon can be boring, so why not a unique take on a cleric? I wanted to apply traits that were characteristic of Eve, while also fulfilling this trait, and her being apart of the LGPE council made for a perfect excuse to give her some of the best support moves introduced to Pokemon.

Firstly, Galarian Zigzagoon was chosen due to it being one of her favorites and how her Smogon icon is one to begin with. Cute Charm is just because I've seen the way she interacts, and it's precious, trust me. Pixellate is a soft reference to her pixel art abilities, despite the ability being kind of... useless. However, her unique ability is what turns her from a normal Zigzagoon into a cleric machine. All of her Partner moves have +1 priority, allowing for her to actively do work on the field regardless of her weak base Pokemon. While her frailty is to be noted as a Zigzagoon, her unique move more than makes up for it, and allows her to do work safely behind a differently typed Substitute. However, here's the kicker: it has a Spectral Thief property (a direct reference to Marshadow, one of her favorite Pokemon, as well as her ability to code and her particular affinity for making Pokemon-themed substitutes). That means that, thanks to the +1 priority she also gets from this move, she is a consistent, effective check to set-up Pokemon while also serving a unique cleric role. She can set up priority screens, priority leech seed, priority Heal Bells, and even priority paralysis without fear of Taunt; really, the only move that is threatened by Taunt is Specter Code. This being said, she is very frail given her base Pokemon, meaning that one will need to be careful when using her. However, her utility is not to be understated.

Will post more later!

Last edited:

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist

Base Pokémon: Umbreon
Typing:

Abilities: Crystal Reflection* / Screen Cleaner / Degenerate*
*Crystal Reflection: From Eevee'd gen 7 - Any special move has 50% of the damage dealt back to the user.
*Degenerate: Custom - Special Huge Power, but every move has an additional 33% recoil
Moves: Flamethrower, Morning Sun, Freeze-Dry, Judgment, Flame Charge, Expurosion*
*Expurosion - 200 BP | Special | 100 Acc | 5-8 PP | Fire-type | Decreases user's SpA by two stages. Paralyzes the user.

Reasoning: For the mon I tried to make somewhat of a mix between Umbreon and Typhlosion, with the typing and the moves. There's also a little bit of Mr. Rime in Cleaner and Freeze-Dry. Crystal Reflection is an ability Ludi subbed in his own mod, eevee'd. Degenerate is the term used by r/animeme weebs to call themselves, which is kinda self-destructive hence the recoil. Judgment because mod powers I guess. Expurosion comes from Konosuba and is kind of a wildspread anime meme. It's the final (but sole) attack from Megumin, being extremely powerful but then crippling her massively after use.

Resub
:ss/swampert:
User: Samtendo09
Base Pokemon: Swampert
Type: Water / Psychic
Ability: Oblivious (sorry) / Light-Type
*Light-Type — This pokemon takes half damage from Fire, Electric, Ghost and Fairy moves. It takes double damage from Grass, Ice, Bug and Psychic moves. It is immune to Dark moves.

Moves: Photon Geyser, Zen Headbutt, Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Bulk Up
*Hardlight Punch — Fighting | Physical | 15-24 PP | 80 BP | 100 Acc | Contact, Punch move | Does super-effective damage against Electric, Ghost and Dark type pokemons. Does half damage to Psychic, Bug, Ground and Ice mons. Does neutral damage against everything else. Does 1.5x
damage if the user's ability is Light-Type.
Mega:
:ss/swampert-mega:
Type: Fighting / Psychic
Ability: Guts
L i g h t - t y p e. All the light type interactions come from Samtendo himself rather than from TTM. Water/Psychic because he suggested it. The Mega form is supposed to represent Samtendo when he had to defend that Light shouldn't be about holiness lol. Some more move for stabs (also Photon Geyser is light) and to actually have viable sets in Bulk Up Mach Punch.

Base Pokémon: Alcremie (Caramel Clover)
User Type: Fighting/Fairy
Ability: Air Lock / Speed Boost
Extra Moves: Dragon Ascent, Softboiled, Return (AbNormal)*, Mega Kick** (AbNormal), Focus Blast
*All-Star Return: is Fairy-type
**All-Star Mega Kick: is Fighting-type
Mega Evolves when knowing Dragon Ascent. Mega has the appearance of Rayquaza, but the following properties:
Mega Type: Fighting/Flying
Mega Ability: Abnormal Might*
*Abnormal Might: All Normal-types and Normal-type moves become Fighting-type.
Mega Stats: 65/130/85/110/121/84 (595)
Signature move: Shitpost - Ground-type Outrage
Z Move: (Optional, read criteria above for details)
Reasoning: Alcremie because he likes it (and cooking), with the specific flavor chosen because caramel was the brownest (cookie butter [the food] being brown) and because he worked on Pokémon Clover. Fighting so he has a Fighting/Flying mega. Air Lock and Dragon Ascent because he likes Rayquaza, he mega evolves because he likes megas and he does it with Dragon Ascent because of the same reason he has it in the first place (also because alcremie isn't all that strong). Fighting/Flying because of the Dedede thing he must have felt the need to note for a reason, Abnormal Might comes from a mix of that and his running AbNormal. Speaking of which, he gets some physical STABs from there. Focus Blast is so base can have both STABs in a form that's actually usable for a special attacker. Softboiled because he does a food. Shitpost is a move from Pokémon Clover, reflecting his love of shitposting on 4Chan.

Base Pokémon: Raichu
User Type: Ice/Electric
Ability: Hammer Royale (Crossover Chaos v2) / Last-Ditch Effort (Crossover Chaos v2) / Snow Warning
Hammer Royale - Removes negative effects (stat drops and recoil) from moves with "hammer" in the name. If they have none, boost their power by 1.2x instead.
Last-Ditch Effort - User changes form upon fainting. (from Raichu "Pika Xreme" to Pikachu-Starter "Pika Xreme²" in my case, originally it was from 0 to 0-Iris)
Transforms into Pika Xreme²'s Revenge Soul OS by holding the Soul Orb.
Soul Type: Ice/Ghost
Soul Ability: voiceless (Crossover Chaos Expanded)
voiceless - Punching moves 1.2x, damaging sound moves become physical and lose sound, non-damaging sound moves are disabled
Soul Stats: 60/139/73/103/101/109 (585)
Extra Moves: Snow halation (Crossover Chaos Expanded), Shooter Cutter (Crossover Chaos), Electro Hammer (Crossover Chaos), Wood Hammer, Ice Hammer (also no move incompatibilities, even from events, so i do in fact get sing)
Snow halation - Gen 1 Blizzard but as a sound move (also just to be clear single-target)
Shooter Cutter - 30 BP Physical Ghost move that hits 4 times
Electro Hammer - Electric-type Hammer Arm clone
Signature move: Hammer Flip - Physical Fire, 150 BP, 90 acc, 5/8 PP, -1 Priority
Z Move: (Optional, read criteria above for details)
Reasoning: Raichu is my (alleged) favorite and the most xreme of pikas. Ice because of Snow Warning and Snow halation (which have their own reasonings later) and also just because I felt like it. Hammer Royale and all the hammer moves because my favorite Kirby ability is Hammer and Wood Hammer and Ice Hammer were both in my DHSSB incarnation. Hammer Flip is straight from Ludi's version of me, albeit with less BP since Hammer Royale brings it up to its old power. Last-Ditch Effort comes from the fact that I feel like I have the tendency to implement that kind of form change in Crossover Chaos subs. Snow Warning because lol hail fusion evolution. Pika Xreme²'s Revenge Soul OS comes from my nickname on the Pet Mods Discord, and how I prefer to implement the "soul" forms of various Kirby bosses in Crossover Chaos (basically Primals with a secondary Ghost type). voiceless probably sounds like a strange ability choice for me, but it happens to be named after a song that I know by heart. Prime non-HP stats on Soul due to my fondness for Ultra Space and things from it. Snow halation happens to both be a move I've given to two Crossover Chaos Expanded winners so far as well as another sub, and a song important to two things I'm into. Shooter Cutter is a move from the Kirby series commonly used by bosses in their Soul forms, so I get it because I have one.

User: G-Luke
Base Pokémon: Snorlax
User Type: Dark/Normal
Ability: Big Daddy Thanos* / Sturdy / Forewarn
*Big Daddy Thanos: Makes the user simultaneously Dark, Normal, Fairy, Psychic, Water, Fighting, Steel, and Ghost.
Extra Moves: Spacial Rend, Psycho Boost, Realm Flux, V-Create, Roar of Time, Heart Swap
Signature move: Realm Flux: Physical Water, 75 BP, 5/8 PP. Always hits neutrally.
Reasoning: He likes Thanos and he likes Snorlax, clearly the solution is THANOS SNORLAX THANOS SNORLAX - his abilities and signature move are based of Thanos in Crossover Chaos Expanded (with Realm Flux's BP dropped), with 5 more moves each more or less corresponding to an Infinity Stone.

Base Pokémon: Umbreon
User Type: Dark/Fire
Ability: Wildfire* / Flash Fire
*Wildfire: Speed Boost + any stat changes not acquired through this ability are redirected to Special Attack.
Extra Moves: Ludicrous Speed, Eruption, Lava Plume, Flamethrower, Extrasensory, Focus Blast
Signature move: Ludicrous Speed: Physical Fire-type, 60 BP, +2 priority, boosts Speed by 1
Reasoning: Umbreon because that's his favorite. Fire-type, Flash Fire, and Typhlosion's moves because that's his second (and what he's represented as in DHSSB). Wildfire is loosely (very loosely) based on his DHSSB ability. Ludicrous Speed is named for the song that I'm pretty sure he was named for, and its effects should be self-evident from its name.

Resub
:sm/samurott:
User: AquaticPanic
Base Pokémon: Samurott
User Type: Water/Fighting
Ability: Drizzle / Knight's Blade* - Boosts the power of blade moves by 1.5x / Variations - At the end of every turn, this Pokemon becomes Ghost/Electric. After the end of that turn, this Pokemon switches back to Water/Fighting, and so on.
Extra Moves: Thunderbolt, Fusion Bolt, Calm Mind, Aquatic Assault* - Water-type Close Combat clone, Ice Burn
Signature move: River's Edge - 95 BP, 100% Acc Physical Water-type move with a 30% chance to lower the target's defense (Blade move)
Z Move: M'Boi's Blessing - Based on River's Edge - 190 BP - Heals the user's team of status conditions
Reasoning: Samurott is chosen to represent Aquatic since (according to the Regional Variants front page), Oshawott is his favorite Pokemon. Drizzle is a generally good ability for a Water-type and it makes the overworld more aquatic. Water/Fighting, Knight's Blade, and Aquatic Assault are all elements given to Samurott in SylveMons, a Pet Mod that Aquatic is a council member of and heavily involved in. Variations is a references to Regional Variants, a Pet Mod that Aquatic runs, with Ghost/Electric coming from Alolan Samurott's typing in Alola Formes V2, Regional Variants' parent mod. Fusion Bolt both comes from Alolan Samurott learning Fusion Bolt and Aquatic's heavy involvement in Fusion Evolution, notably spriting. Lastly, M'Boi's Blessing is based on the creature M'Boi from Brazilian Mythology, since Aquatic is Brazilian and M'Boi has a funny name and also just so happens to be related to water. River's Edge comes from M'Boi's relation to rivers.
Overall, AquaticPanic can be a strong Swords Dance sweeper with either Drizzle or Knight's Blade or a tricky Calm Mind sweeper with Variations and BoltBeam coverage

F82FFCD2-10E1-4789-A272-0329E672E554.png
User: KeeganSkymin4444
Base Pokemon: Shaymin-Sky
User Type: Grass/Flying
Abilities: Immunity/Plus/Great (The user is immune to Taunt, Torment, Swagger, Flatter, and Parting Shot. The user will fail at using any of these moves themselves.)
Extra Moves: Aeroblast, Mystical Fire, Aura Sphere, Hyper Voice, Metronome
Signature Move: Flashlight Pulse
Type: Electric
Classification: Special
Power: 90
Accuracy: 100
PP: 15 (max 24)
Effect: 10% chance to flinch. SE on Ghost and Dark types. Boosted by Mega Launcher.
Overview: It’s me. Immunity is because I don’t get sick ever, Plus is my optimism and affinity for electronics, and Great is my attitude towards life. The first three moves I get are moves I would want to be able to use if I had the power to (I would prefer Blue Flare but that’s clearly broken), and the latter two are ones I would probably get. Flashlight Pulse is Luigi’s move in CC, although not quite the same here, as it’s simply SE on Dark and/or Ghost rather than being able to be SE on a resist. I happen to have a very strong flashlight myself, so that’s why I gave myself this move.

User: Spook
Base Pokémon: Rotom
User Type: Ghost/Psychic
Ability: Levitate / Download (Voltage - User's Electric-type moves do 50% more damage. User takes 50% more damage from Ground, Fire, and Water moves)
Extra Moves: Psychic, Psyshock, Mystical Fire, Hypnosis, Calm Mind
Signature move: Recharge (Recovers 1/2 HP [2/3 with Voltage], Electric, 16 PP)
Z Move: Soul Ensnarement - Uses Shadow Ball or Hex: 130 BP, traps the foe (Spookium Z)
Reasoning: Spooktune's name reminds me of a ghost type that can sing its foes to sleep. Naturally, I thought it would be best to combine the concepts behind Rotom (which was his representative icon for the Pokedex Redone and is sometimes referred to as Rotom-Spook), and Chimecho, another one of his favorite Pokemon. I also know he can code, and he got a new laptop recently, which relates to charging things in, voltage, Rotom, and Download. Soul Ensnarement seems like something he might use on somebody (who wouldn't with Voltage Recharge, Calm Mind, and Hypnosis, which I'll get into later) and it goes with the "spooky" feel.

Sample set:
Rotom-Spook @ Spookium-Z
Ability: Voltage
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Hypnosis
- Hex
- Recharge

User: Petuuuhhh
Base Pokémon: Arcanine
User Type: Fire/Normal
Ability: Inner Focus/Quick Feet (Justified)
Extra Moves: Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Smart Strike
Signature move: Righteous Rush - 120 BP, Normal type, Super Effective on Dark-types, 16 PP
Z Move: Draconic Aspect - Uses Outrage: Raises Atk, SpA, Def, SpD, and Spe by 1
Reasoning: I am loyal and a generally average person, but I am very focused, frequently go on runs (and used to play high level soccer), and I feel justified in my actions. I have taken karate (like a lot of people) and I am prepared for self-defense. I play Skyrim mods every once in a while and I really like the Dragon Aspect shout, and it sounds like something I would like to do irl.

Sample set:
Arcanine-Petuh @ Petuhium Z
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Serious Nature
- Outrage
- Fire Punch
- Righteous Rush
- Morning Sun

User: Scoopapa
Base Pokémon: Metagross
User Type: Steel/Electric
Ability: Levitate/Magnet Pull (Processing Power - This Pokemon's attacks have 1.5x power if is the last to move in a turn)
Extra Moves: Fire Punch, Flare Blitz, Volt Tackle, Sunsteel Strike, Behemoth Blade
Signature move: Micrometa - Status, Electric, Applies reverse Dynamax effect on opponent's side (.5x HP) for 3 turns
Z Move: CSM Blitz (Uses Volt Tackle, Scoopapium Z) - 200 BP, Electric, resets opponent's stat changes
Reasoning: The first 2 Pokemon that came to mind when thinking about Scoopapa were Magneton and Metagross becuase he is into technology, is analytic, and likes space. I decided to go with Metagross because I felt like it had more potential, and since his profile pic currently is of a satellite, I decided to go with the space theme. Levitate is an ability I'm sure he would appreciate for a Steel/Electric type and is an ability that Magneton imo should already have, and since I'm borrowing abilities from Magneton, it makes sense. Magnet Pull is another ability borrowed from the concept of Magneton and together with EQ/Fire Punch/Flare Blitz (the ladder 2 being added moves) makes Metagross-Scoopapa a threatening Steel-type trapper. Processing Power is derived from Scoopapa's formerly stated like of technology, and since he is a big brain coder, it would make sense for him to be represented by a big brain Pokemon. Also, I felt like Analytic wasn't enough when he already had two amazing abilities. Extra moves were to give him some added destructive power. Micrometa is referring to Clean Slate Micro. CSM Blitz is also referring to Clean Slate Micro in that it "cleans the slate". Side note: I wasn't able to add anything about him going to school for music composition. However, trombones are made out of metal, and guitars can have steel strings (or can be Acoustic-Electric or Electric), so I'm somewhat close on that end.

Sample set:
Metagross-Scoopapa @ Scoopapium Z
Ability: Processing Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Volt Tackle
- Sunsteel Strike
- Earthquake
- Micrometa

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)