Pet Mod Pet Mod All Stars [Open Project]

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
The slate is over! Time for voting!
Voting will end in approximately a week; 1/25 at 12:00 AM CST, specifically. Get your votes in, folks!

Please direct to the voting rules in OP if you're unsure how to vote!

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
Gojiratar's Mangarrow, Anaconja's Anaconja, Yoshiblaze's AquaticPanic, Pika Xreme's Pika Xreme

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
scoopapa’s pika xreme, anaconja’s anaconja, pika xreme’s gluke, samtendo09's ludicrousity, pika xreme's pika xreme

ausma

token smogon furry
OU Forum Leader
I apologize for the slow update; life's been a bitch.
In any case, we have our victors!

With the most votes at 12...
User: AquaticPanic
Base Pokémon: Samurott
User Type: Water/Fighting
Ability: Drizzle / Knight's Blade* - Boosts the power of blade moves by 1.5x / Variations - At the end of every turn, this Pokemon becomes Ghost/Electric. After the end of that turn, this Pokemon switches back to Water/Fighting, and so on.
Extra Moves: Thunderbolt, Fusion Bolt, Calm Mind, Aquatic Assault* - Water-type Close Combat clone, Ice Burn
Signature move: River's Edge - 95 BP, 100% Acc Physical Water-type move with a 30% chance to lower the target's defense (Blade move)
Z Move: M'Boi's Blessing - Based on River's Edge - 190 BP - Heals the user's team of status conditions
Reasoning: Samurott is chosen to represent Aquatic since (according to the Regional Variants front page), Oshawott is his favorite Pokemon. Drizzle is a generally good ability for a Water-type and it makes the overworld more aquatic. Water/Fighting, Knight's Blade, and Aquatic Assault are all elements given to Samurott in SylveMons, a Pet Mod that Aquatic is a council member of and heavily involved in. Variations is a references to Regional Variants, a Pet Mod that Aquatic runs, with Ghost/Electric coming from Alolan Samurott's typing in Alola Formes V2, Regional Variants' parent mod. Fusion Bolt both comes from Alolan Samurott learning Fusion Bolt and Aquatic's heavy involvement in Fusion Evolution, notably spriting. Lastly, M'Boi's Blessing is based on the creature M'Boi from Brazilian Mythology, since Aquatic is Brazilian and M'Boi has a funny name and also just so happens to be related to water. River's Edge comes from M'Boi's relation to rivers.
Overall, AquaticPanic can be a strong Swords Dance sweeper with either Drizzle or Knight's Blade or a tricky Calm Mind sweeper with Variations and BoltBeam coverage

With the second most votes at 10...
User: Gravity Monkey (Eviolite Compatible)
Base Pokémon: Raboot
User Type:
/

Ability: Comatose / Lucid Dreaming*
The user can freely act when asleep. Upon the turn the user falls asleep, they will receive +1 stage in speed. Additionally, upon switch in, the user fall asleep for 3 turns; effect does not stack with consecutive switch ins.
Extra Moves: Gravity, Surf, Shadow Claw, Pyro Ball, Zen Headbutt
Signature move:
Facing Fear
Facing Fear |
|
| -- BP | 90% Accuracy | 5PP (8 Max) | Places "Triumph Effect" on opponent.
Triumph Effect traps the opponent and makes them 2x weak to every type of move unless they're immune or are x4 weaknesses. Upon knocking out the opponent when this effect is active, the user will gain +1 Attack.
This move only works if the user is asleep, and the Triumph Effect will vanish once the user wakes up. | Z Power: +2 Attack
Reasoning: So, I tried to be a bit Q U I R K Y here. I wanted to put an emphasis on a dream theme, as that's a heavy point of passion for Gravity Monkey, but I wanted to use that as a opportunity to try and creatively check the menace that is charizard8888. So, my goal was to create a way to blanket check offensive and defensive threats while rewarding strong, smart play and retaining flavor. Firstly, Raboot is one of his favorites, hence the decision. Lucid Dreaming is an ability based around his passion for dreams as well as his comic (and yes, is very powerful, but Raboot is a pre-evo and it gives Facing Fear more reliability) and Facing Fear represents a common concept of facing your fears and internal conflicts in said dreams. Facing Fear is the claim to fame of Gravity Monkey's niche in being able to reliably check offensive and defensive threats through locking them down and shredding them apart, while also having a downside that requires finesse to work around.

Pyro Ball is Cinderace's special move, but given Raboot is its pre-evolution, I saw no reason not to give Gravity Monkey its strong, reliable physical STAB option (alongside Zen Headbutt). Speaking of, the Psychic typing is complete dream flavor (as well as a nod to Musharna, one of his favorite Pokemon). Shadow Claw was given as a reference to another favorite Pokemon, Shedinja, and is a solid move to have in the back. Given I didn't really need to give him much else, I opted to give him a couple extra flavor moves. Gravity is a little nod to his name, and Surf is a reference to his personal dream of being able to surf.

And, lastly, tied for 3rd and 4th at 6 votes each...
User: Anaconja
Base Pokémon: Quagsire
User Type: Water/Ground
Ability: Damp / Water Absorb / Incredible, Absolutely Phenomenal (IAP if this is too long) (Ignores the opponent’s offensive and defensive boosts, abilities, and items when dealing or receiving damage)
Extra Moves: Spectral Thief, Core Enforcer, Stealth Rock, U-Turn, Rapid Spin
Signature move: Cringe: Status | Water Type | 5-8 PP | Moves the hazards on the field to the opponent’s side, and then forces the opponent out to a random ally. -6 Priority (Z-Effect: +2 SpD)
Reasoning: Very effective check to charizard8888.
User: Eve
Base Pokémon: Delcatty
User Type:

Ability: Substitute Bond | Creates a Substitute when switching in. If this Pokemon is Eve, it transforms into Marshadow if behind a Substitute. As Marshadow, all of her moves under 60 BP get boosted by 50%.
Extra Moves: Spectral Thief, Shadow Sneak, Bulk Up, Obstruct, Moonblast.
Signature move: Double Nexus Bash -
|
| 10-16 PP | 30 BP | Hits twice | Each hit can have 1 of these secondary effects:
Recover Half the damage inflicted.
Induce Paralysis.
Induce Burn.
Halve Special Attack damage inflicted on the user's side of the field
Halve Attack damage inflicted on the user's side of the field
Inflict Leech Seed on the target
Reset all stat boosts
Heal all the status conditions of the user's side
Reasoning: Delcatty because Skitty is tied with Marshadow as Eve's favourite Pokemon, which is also the reason why I gave her Ghost-type and Spectral Thief, Shadow Sneak and Bulk Up. Substitute Bond is a reference to her Pet Mod Battle Ready! the Substitutes thread and Marshadow. Obstruct and Moonblast are references to Zigzagoon-Galar and Sylveon respectively, both tied as her 2nd favourite Pokemon. Double Nexus Bash is a reference to her website and to Double Iron Bash and Eevee's signature moves, both introduced in the Lets Go games.

A great second slate all around! We'll be jumping into the next one pretty quickly, so, get yourselves ready!

anaconja

long day at job
I think that the next slate should focus a little bit on the overall meta so far - there are three Water-types, three Fire-types, and a total of two defensive mons out of nine. I get that people need their "creativity" and whatever, and SSBB isn't exactly that balanced either, but I feel that there should at least be a bit of mindfulness when it comes to the meta (which is why I designed Quagsire, as an actual defensive check to charizard8888). Maybe we could focus on more walls this time?

ausma

token smogon furry
OU Forum Leader
I think that the next slate should focus a little bit on the overall meta so far - there are three Water-types, three Fire-types, and a total of two defensive mons out of nine. I get that people need their "creativity" and whatever, and SSBB isn't exactly that balanced either, but I feel that there should at least be a bit of mindfulness when it comes to the meta (which is why I designed Quagsire, as an actual defensive check to charizard8888). Maybe we could focus on more walls this time?
I'm definitely game for that! We generally base the slates off of what people we have in the list, so maybe we can give bonus vote points for walls/supports or something.

ausma

token smogon furry
OU Forum Leader
SLATE 3: Artists' Studios

Told ya we're back in business.

Here's Slate 3, dedicated to the drawing overlords of the community! These people are generally proficient in the world of laying a pen, er, brush to the canvas! Whether they work in the digital realm or prefer the humble pen and paper, they're pretty visually on point people regardless. They help bring a visual light to both Pet Mods and many important Smogon threads alike, so why not have a slate dedicated to them?

Something new this slate we're going to try: if you make a submission of a Wall/Support, you will receive an extra vote to vote with!

Additionally, you will receive an extra point to vote with per user if you make subs for...

mangarrow
i'm mangarrow on the forums, but that name is hella old and i need to get it changed. i tend to go by ausma or by my name khloe. i run the pet mod all stars pet mod, but you probably already knew that. my favorite pokemon are probably lopunny (mega), fennekin, braixen, sylveon, hatterene, latios, golisopod, volcarona, aegislash, kirlia, and meowstic. i don't really know which of these are my decided favorite, but they're all really up there. if i had to choose, probably either fennekin or meowstic :>

i'm a fucking art junkie. i draw things a lot, and am particularly keen on designs, color, and general structure. i dabbled in a bit of color theory and have been self taught for about 9 or so years with some professional info mixed into the fray. i have commissions and i tend to take them on the side for some extra money. i enjoy storytelling and oc creation time to time, but my schedule and perpetual tiredness has made that less than ideal about myself; i'm really fucking tired, lazy a good majority of the time, but strangely perceptive apparently? im really observant with people and i've taken to studying psychology and am currently taking an AP course on it hehehehahahahaha--as a whole i'm really critical, sometimes to a nauseating degree.

im hella into p5 in case that's not obvious, and i love splatoon, tf2, and pokemon as well. i'm into competitive pokemon singles with experience dating back to gen 5; i can do VGC pretty solidly too, but not to the same degree. got some smash experience under my belt too

Samtendo09
Hobbies: Playing games, drawing, watching TV, taking a walk, and making game ideas.
Favorite Games: Super Mario World, Kirby Super Star, Team Fortress 2, TMNT: Turtles in Time, DKC2: Diddy's Kong-Quest.
Favorite Pokémon: Swampert, Wigglytuff, Hariyama, Porygon-Z, Palkia, Groudon, Grimmsnarl, Obstagoon and Sirfetch'd. I got other details as well asap.
About Light-type: Whenever I add Light as either a Type or something more in-line with how Sound is (a Move Trait), I envision it to be based of actual luminescence - with stuff like hard light and lasers - but not holiness.
Artist: As you can tell, I am an artist. I tend to focus on being accurate with the characters while still doing my own style.
Preferred Pokémon Forms/Mechanic: Regional Variants all the way. I personally think Megas are good concept but have questionable execution in long run, with Z-Moves and Dynamax not really adding much aside of more offensive options.

Spooktune
hobbies: bideo games, smash bros, art ofc, specifically pixel art, coding
fav mons: Chimecho, Dragapult, Heatmor, Sandygast, Parasect
i mean i like listening to podcasts and working on my fakedex project
Im terribly afraid of spiders and my favorite animal are beetles

Of course, you do not need to fully adhere to these guidelines (hell, maybe not even at all), but if you don't know these 3 too well, you can use them as a point of reference when making your subs.

That being said, feel free to make subs!!!

Deleted member 503163

I'll try my hand at this. Hopefully no one gets too mad at me.

User:Spooktune
Base Pokémon: Escavalier
User Type: Steel/Fairy
Ability: Pastel Veil, Pixilate, Sweet Sounding
Sweet Sounding
: The user is immune to sound type moves. Whenever it would have been hit with a sound type move its special defense increases by one stage.
Extra Moves: Sketch, Play Rough, Wish, Toxic, Thunder Wave
Signature move: Layer Switch: Protects the user from any incoming attacks. When the move is used any status ailment inflicted on the pokemon is removed, but it also removes any and all stat changes.
Reasoning: Alright so while I don't know Spooktune too well I tried to make a good pokemon out of them that would also be a good wall. I went with Escavalier because it's based on a beetle, but I swapped the bug type out with fairy since fairy is the artsy type for pokemon. The abilities chosen also tie to art, but pixilate goes back to their interest in pixel art and sweet sounding ties back to their interest in podcasts. As for why it boost special defense, I personally associate being calm with special defense and odds are podcasts help them get calm. The added moves were mostly chosen to help increase wall potential and give Spook a fairy type STAB, except for one. Sketch is there because it's the artsiest move of all. It'd kind of be a shame not to have it in there. Lastly Layer Switch is here because, as someone who has dabbled with pixel art himself, switching layers is key to making some banging digital art.

User: Cookie Butter
Base Pokémon: Banette
User Type: Ghost/Fighting(keeps typing even when mega'd)
Ability: Unaware, Moxie, Shitpost(also gets this when mega evolved)
Shitpost:
Whenever the pokemon either gets confused or has a stat lowered a random stat increases by two stages.
Extra Moves: Close Combat, Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch
Signature move: Cursed Cheddar: Heals the user by 50% of their max HP. Has a 50% chance to curse the opponent.
Reasoning: Alright so Cookie Butter over here is slightly less lame than I originally thought. My reasoning for the abilities is due to an image he has used on me a few times, which doesn't work, and he just has that moxie. Being a 4chan user and contributing towards the shitpost of a romhack that is Clover I could not think of a better ability for mr.benis than Shitpost. Of course cheese making is actually really interesting so I figured let me give him a signature move that would look really gouda. As for the moves I get the feeling that sometimes he may want to punch me, and I threw dragon dance in there because I thought it'd be a good stat boosting move for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Resub
:ss/swampert:
User: Samtendo09
Base Pokemon: Swampert
Type: Water / Psychic
Ability: Oblivious (sorry) / Light-Type
*Light-Type — This pokemon takes half damage from Fire, Electric, Ghost and Fairy moves. It takes double damage from Grass, Ice, Bug and Psychic moves. It is immune to Dark moves.

Moves: Photon Geyser, Zen Headbutt, Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Bulk Up
*Hardlight Punch — Fighting | Physical | 15-24 PP | 80 BP | 100 Acc | Contact, Punch move | Does super-effective damage against Electric, Ghost and Dark type pokemons. Does half damage to Psychic, Bug, Ground and Ice mons. Does neutral damage against everything else. Does 1.5x
damage if the user's ability is Light-Type.
Mega:
:ss/swampert-mega:
Type: Fighting / Psychic
Ability: Guts
L i g h t - t y p e. All the light type interactions come from Samtendo himself rather than from TTM. Water/Psychic because he suggested it. The Mega form is supposed to represent Samtendo when he had to defend that Light shouldn't be about holiness lol. Some more move for stabs (also Photon Geyser is light) and to actually have viable sets in Bulk Up Mach Punch.

User: Spook
Base Pokémon: Rotom
User Type: Ghost/Psychic
Ability: Levitate / Download (Voltage - User's Electric-type moves do 50% more damage. User takes 50% more damage from Ground, Fire, and Water moves)
Extra Moves: Psychic, Psyshock, Mystical Fire, Hypnosis, Calm Mind
Signature move: Recharge (Recovers 1/2 HP [2/3 with Voltage], Electric, 16 PP)
Z Move: Soul Ensnarement - Uses Shadow Ball or Hex: 130 BP, traps the foe (Spookium Z)
Reasoning: Spooktune's name reminds me of a ghost type that can sing its foes to sleep. Naturally, I thought it would be best to combine the concepts behind Rotom (which was his representative icon for the Pokedex Redone and is sometimes referred to as Rotom-Spook), and Chimecho, another one of his favorite Pokemon. I also know he can code, and he got a new laptop recently, which relates to charging things in, voltage, Rotom, and Download. Soul Ensnarement seems like something he might use on somebody (who wouldn't with Voltage Recharge, Calm Mind, and Hypnosis, which I'll get into later) and it goes with the "spooky" feel.

Sample set:
Rotom-Spook @ Spookium-Z
Ability: Voltage
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Hypnosis
- Hex
- Recharge

anaconja

long day at job
:ss/hatterene:
User: mangarrow
Base Pokémon: Hatterene
User Type: Electric / Fairy
Ability: Magic Bounce / Necronomicon (Levitate effect + Frisk effect + gain 1/5 max HP when switched out)
Extra Moves: Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Moonblast, Slack Off, Defog
Signature move: Psychoanalysis: Psychic | Status | 10-16 PP | - Acc | Reveal the target's moves. Confuses the target. (Z-Effect: Heal 100% HP)
Reasoning: Persona 5 references + some psychology. Also helps with EQ attackers in the future.

:sm/amoonguss:
User: Depressed Gay
Base Pokémon: Amoonguss
User Type: Poison / Fairy
Ability: Insomnia / Regenerator
Extra Moves: Strength Sap, Memento, Flamethrower, Moonblast, Toxic Spikes
Signature move: Gay Ray: Fairy | Special | 80 BP | 15-24 PP | 100 Acc | Eliminates stat changes from the target.
Z-Move: Homoerotic Fantasy (Gay Ray): Fairy | Special | 150 BP | Suppresses the target's ability.
Reasoning: gay

:sm/chimecho:
User: Spooktune
Base Pokémon: Chimecho (Eviolite compatible)
User Type: Fire / Psychic
Ability: Levitate / Soundproof
Extra Moves: Sketch (once), Mystical Fire, Mist Ball
Signature move: Hack | Psychic | Status | 10-16 PP | - Acc | Transfers a random status condition from an ally to the target and heals the rest of the party of status conditions.
Z-Move: Fatal Error (Hack): Psychic | Special | Changes the target's typing to Bug and damages it for 1/2 maximum HP, recovering 3/4 of the damage dealt.
Reasoning: coding

:sm/guzzlord:
User: KirbyRider1337
Base Pokémon: Guzzlord
User Type: Dark / Ghost
Ability: Bodyguard (FE) / Beast Roar (FE)
Bodyguard - This Pokemon is immune to attacks that would lower its stats.
Beast Roar - On switch-in, lowers the opponent's highest non-HP stat by 1 stage.
Extra Moves: Slack Off
Signature move: Shadow Bite: Ghost | Physical | 80 BP | 10-16 PP | 100 Acc | User recovers 3/4 of the damage dealt. (Z-Move: 160 BP)
Reasoning: Fusion Evolution

:ss/dubwool:
User: Scoopapa
Base Pokémon: Dubwool
User Type: Fighting
Ability: Fur Coat / Steadfast / Bulletproof
Extra Moves: Milk Drink, Roar, Rapid Spin, Knock Off, Heal Bell
Signature move: Sheepious Rend: Fighting | Physical | 85 BP | 10-16 PP | 100 Acc | Double power if the user moves first. (Z-Move: 180 BP)
Reasoning: Reminiscent of the Clean Slate 2 sub he posted.

Last edited:

ausma

token smogon furry
OU Forum Leader
:sm/ariados:
Base Pokémon: Ariados
User Type:
/

Ability: Cursed Body / Erotic Drive*
When the user uses a contact move, the opponent is trapped onto the field for the next turn regardless of if the user is on the field or not.
Extra Moves: Drum Beating, Play Rough, Strength Sap, Nuzzle, Dynamax Cannon
Signature move: Thirsty
Thirsty |
|
| -- BP | 5 PP (8 max) | -- Acc | Has contact. Badly poisons the opponent and then switches out.
Reasoning:
Pivot/support central, all with a great, grandeur theme around the gay, Depressed Gay is about switching in, being a pain in the ass inflicting status, then getting the hell out of there. Ariados's base stats suck, but Erotic Drive and Thirsty give him means of acting as a solid pivot. Additionally, thanks to his possession of Nuzzle and Strength Sap, he can spread paralysis and effectively heal while neutering the opposition. He is very gay (bi actually, but he likes the gay focus) and his association with Angel Dust has inspired both the Fairy typing as well as his Ariados selection. Similarly, Erotic Drive and Thirsty focuses around this gay theme while serving a practical niche as a status spreading pivot. Cursed Body can be pretty good as an ability as well, but it's luck based; this is based on his affinity for cursed images. Play Rough ironically fits the gay theme while providing strong Fairy STAB. Additionally, what's nifty is his ability to check both the defensive menace of Anaconja as well as the offensive terror charizard8888 thanks to his ability to spread status, pivot, and effectively threaten defensive potential with his signature move alone.

Drum Beating and Dynamax Cannon were given purely for flavor. Depressed Gay is proficient in music and the drums, and Eternatus is his favorite pokemon. You could use Drum Beating for coverage and speed control though!

Will post more later! >v0~

Might as well resub myself.
16FEF871-9CA5-46D9-BBF6-09A018D15140.png

User: KeeganSkymin4444
Base Pokemon: Shaymin-Sky
User Type: Grass/Flying
Abilities: Immunity/Plus/Great (The user is immune to Taunt, Torment, Swagger, Flatter, and Parting Shot. The user will fail at using any of these moves themselves.)
Extra Moves: Aeroblast, Mystical Fire, Aura Sphere, Hyper Voice, Metronome
Signature Move: Flashlight Pulse
Type: Electric
Classification: Special
Power: 90
Accuracy: 100
PP: 15 (max 24)
Effect: 10% chance to flinch. SE on Ghost and Dark types. Boosted by Mega Launcher.
Overview: It’s me. Immunity is because I don’t get sick ever, Plus is my optimism and affinity for electronics, and Great is my attitude towards life. The first three moves I get are moves I would want to be able to use if I had the power to (I would prefer Blue Flare but that’s clearly broken), and the latter two are ones I would probably get. Flashlight Pulse is Luigi’s move in CC, although not quite the same here, as it’s simply SE on Dark and/or Ghost rather than being able to be SE on a resist. I happen to have a very strong flashlight myself, so that’s why I gave myself this move.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:ss/parasect: (Eviolite Compatible)
User: Spooktune
Base Pokemon: Parasect
Type: Bug / Steel
Ability: Dry Skin / Effect Spore
Moves: Meteor Mash, Strength Sap, Sticky Web, Lunge, King's Shield

Spooktune likes Parasect, we needed a defensive mon. Badda bing badda boom. Spooktune is a solid Water type check, thanks to Dry Skin granting it an immunity to Water moves. Upon switch in, it can proceed to set webs or spread annoying status. While Fire types are everywhere, a fair amount of solid Water types exist to support it.

:ss/rotom: :ss/rotom-wash: :ss/rotom-heat: :ss/rotom-mow: :ss/rotom-fan: :ss/rotom-frost:
User: Leonard (from big bang theory)
Base Pokemon: Rotom
Type: Electric / Ghost (base typing)
Ability: Appliance Wear*
*Appliance Wear - Swaps between forms depending on what move it knows, (can only use one new extra move at a time). Also has the effects of Levitate
Extra Moves: Scald, Magma Storm, Apple Acid, Hurricane, Ice Beam
Signature Move: Recharge | Electric | Status | -- BP | 10 PP (16 max) | -- Acc | Heals the user for 50% of their maximum health.

Leonard loves Rotom. He likes every Rotom and its pretty hard to pick which represents him. So he is every Rotom. Mons like Rotom-Heat and Rotom-Wash gets brand new tools that change how they are played, while mons like Rotom-Fan gets a whole ass buff. Recharge is incredibly useful for defensive sets as well, so a big swing there.

:ss/regice:
]User:[/B] Cookie Butter
Base Pokemon: Regice
Type: Ice / Ghost (base typing)
Ability: Ice Body / Forecast / Ban Z-Moves
*Ban Z-Moves - Immune to Z-Moves.
Extra Moves: Shadow Ball, Hex, Recover, Freeze Dry, Nasty Plot
Signature Move: AbNormality | Normal | Status | -- BP | 10 PP (16 max) | -- Acc | Gives it the resistances and immunities of the Normal typing, and turns all normal types on the field to a random type.

Last edited:
See other images on original sub
User: KirbyRider1337
Base Pokémon
: Kirby Falinks
User Type: Fighting
Ability: [Battle Bond, Gluttony, Infiltrator] (Battle Bond: same boosts as Ash-Greninja gets. Smart Strike hits twice, the second hit has half power.)
Extra Moves: Sacred Sword, Wood Hammer, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up
Signature move: Tweak – |Fighting, Status, 16pp, does not check accuracy| – Steals the target's positive stat stage changes and replaces this move with the target's last move.
Z Move: Z-No Retreat – Inverts user's negative stat stages, then uses No Retreat.
Reasoning: Mostly Kirby flavor. KirbyRider1337 loves sprite work, so "tweak" is like taking somebody else's sprite and making edits to it, then using it for a fusion or something.
KirbyRider1337 (Falinks) @ Kirbyrium Z
Ability: Infiltrator
- First Impression
- Tweak
- No Retreat
- Sacred Sword
User: OPStellar
Base Pokémon
: Pincurchin
User Type: Electric/Water
Ability: [Graceful Analyst, Supercharge Surge, Troubleshooter] (Troubleshooter: If this Pokémon is grounded and a Terrain Effect is active, this Pokémon's moves receive certain perks. In Electric Terrain, its Electric moves have +2 priority. In Psychic Terrain, its moves always go first regardless of other Pokémon's speed tiers. In Grassy Terrain, its HP-recovering moves have their effects doubled. In Misty Terrain, its attacks calculate damage based on the target's opposite defense. In all other Terrains, this Pokémon is immune to Ground and cannot be grounded.)
Attack power increases by 60% if the Pokemon is last to attack this turn. The chances of moves having secondary effects is doubled.
Summons Supercharge Terrain upon switchin (effects identical to Electric Terrain) and reveals the most powerful move in the opponent’s moveset. As long as Supercharge Terrain is active, this move is considered Electric-type.
Extra Moves: Nature Power, Gyro Ball, Nuzzle, Baneful Bunker, Trick Room
Signature move: Supercharge – |Electric, Status, 24pp, +2 Priority, Targets user| – Raises user's Special Defense by 2 and Defense by 1. For the next turn only, damaging attacks made by the user have their power doubled, or tripled if Electric in type. (Imagine Electrify, Instruct, or somehow getting Parental Bond and then being able to hit more than one time in a turn)
Z Move: Minimod Mayhem – |180 bp, root move is Liquidation| – Nullifies the target's Ability and then inverts their positive stat stages.
Reasoning: OPStellar makes better calculations when they relax their hand and don't rush their work. They also enter things very quickly and adapt quite well, albeit somewhat slowly and anti-socially. Their habit of editing their… well, everything… sometimes works against them, but certainly has its perks; sometimes it frustrates others, but they have learned to accept the reactions of others as inevitable. They do street dance irl, so Gyro Ball. Their words offensively stun others, even when they don't intend to do so, thus Nuzzle. They can change their approach when conditions are altered, so Nature Power. They hate being attacked and wish ill upon those who attempt to smite them, thus Baneful Bunker. They flip tables when triggered, thus Trick Room so they can turn the table safely as an alternative to Memento. They also have a habit of mini-modding where that's not welcome.
OPStellar (Pincurchin) @ Opstium Z
Ability: Supercharge Surge
- Hex
- Supercharge
- Liquidation
- Nature Power

OPStellar (Pincurchin) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Graceful Analyst
- Nuzzle
- Gyro Ball
- Hex
- Supercharge

OPStellar (Pincurchin) @ Terrain Extender
Ability: Troubleshooter
- Zing Zap
- Trick Room
- Nature Power
- Electric Terrain
User: Heavyweapons Mann
Base Pokémon
: Regigigas
User Type: Normal/Fairy
Ability: [Bulletproof, Thick Fat, Iron Fist] Stall, Heavy Armor
If a physical attack hits this Pokemon, defense is raised by 1, speed is lowered by 1.

Extra Moves: Bullet Punch, Plasma Fists, Double Iron Bash, Pursuit, Wish
Signature move: Yeti Sandvich – |Grass, Status, 5pp, | – Restores 1/3 of user's maximum HP and halves damage taken for the next two turns, but locks the user into punch-based moves or Struggle. All of the user's attacks are critical hits until this effect ends.
Z Move: Pootis Panzer Here – |base move is Yeti Sandvich| – Restores all of the user's unused pp.
Reasoning: Mostly Team Fortress 2 flavor. "I am booletproof!" Heavy is Russian, so Iron Fist. People call Heavy fat, so Thick Fat. "I have yet to meet man who can outsmart boolet." "Heavy is Wish-making Fairy." Regigigas already learns Heavy Slam and Focus Punch. "I am coming for you!" (Pursuit) "Sandvich make me strong."
Stall… reflecting Heavy being the slowest Class in TF2.
Heavyweapons Mann (Regigigas) @ Heavyweaponsium Z (or Heavium Z or Mannium Z)
Ability: Heavy Armor
- Yeti Sandvich
- Focus Punch
- Double Iron Bash
- Bullet Punch

dragaypult.png

Base Pokémon: Dragapult
User Type: Dragon/Bug
Ability: Pastel Veil, Cursed Image (This Pokémon changes its Type to a random other Type at the beginning of each turn, before it moves, after it is damaged by a move, and at the end of each turn.)
Extra Moves: Camouflage, Twineedle, Coil, Megahorn
Signature move: Homoerotic Fantasy (Steel Beam, but Fairy type and Physical)
Z Move: Dead Inside (Requires Helpmium-Z) 100% chance to Toxic Poison
Reasoning: According to Depressed Gay, Depressed Gay is depressed and bisexual. Two of Depressed Gay's favorite Pokémon types are Dragon and Bug. Depressed Gay's hobbies include homoerotic fantasies, so that's in there. Depressed Gay's interests include making questionable life decisions, such as musing to code food. Depressed Gay's cursed image series inspired the Ability.

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
User: Gravity Monkey
already has a mon

1581527074701.png

though if this is ironic (which i kinda doubt), god tier shitpost

ok lets make some sets
Gojiratar @ Waterium Z
Ability: MUTO Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

Gojiratar @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Strong Jaw
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Gojiratar @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Strong Jaw
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Yung Dramps @ Leftovers
Ability: Persistent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Psystrike
- Roost
- Parting Shot

Yung Dramps @ Life Orb
Ability: Persistent
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Draco Meteor / Countdown
- Psystrike
- Fire Blast / Focus Blast

Yung Dramps @ Choice Specs
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor / Countdown
- Psystrike
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast

Yung Dramps @ Leftovers
Ability: Bench Buff
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Draco Meteor / Psystrike
- Glare
- Roost
- Parting Shot

Yoshiblaze @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- V-create
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Yoshi Shield

charizard8888 @ Charizardite X
Ability: Levitate
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

charizard8888 @ Charizardite X
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp

charizard8888 @ Charizardite Y
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Blue Flare
- Codebreaker
- Focus Blast
- Roost

Reviloja753 @ Leftovers
Ability: Housekeeping
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Volt Switch

Reviloja753 @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Doom Desire
- Moonlight
- Volt Switch

Reviloja753 @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Doom Desire
- Calm Mind
- Moonlight

Reviloja753 @ Choice Specs
EVs: 164 HP / 252 SpA / 92 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Doom Desire
- Fusion Flare
- Volt Switch / Fusion Gem

AquaticPanic @ whatever the Z-move is
Ability: Knight's Blade
Jolly Nature
- River's Edge
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance
- Night Slash

AquaticPanic @ Choice Scarf / Choice Band
Ability: Drizzle
Jolly Nature
- Aquatic Assault
- Sacred Sword
- Fusion Bolt
- Knock Off

Gravity Monkey @ Psychium Z
Ability: Lucid Dreaming
Jolly Nature
- Pyro Ball
- Zen Headbutt
- Facing Fear
- High Jump Kick / Shadow Claw

Quagsire @ Leftovers / Waterium Z
Ability: IAP
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Scald
- Spectral Thief
- Recover
- Toxic / Stealth Rock / U-Turn / Cringe

Quagsire @ Waterium Z
Ability: IAP
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Curse / Stealth Rock
- Recover
- Cringe

Delcatty @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Substitute Bond
Jolly Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Shadow Sneak
- Double Nexus Bash
- Bulk Up

oh yeah some signature moves dont have z-moves or z-effects can people add them

Last edited:
Redoing myself and resubbing my other subs.

User: Pika Xreme
Base Pokémon: Raichu
User Type: Ice/Electric
Ability: Hammer Royale (Crossover Chaos v2) / Snow Warning
Hammer Royale - Removes negative effects (stat drops and recoil) from moves with "hammer" in the name. If they have none, boost their power by 1.2x instead.
Extra Moves: Snow halation (Crossover Chaos Expanded), Shooter Cutter (Crossover Chaos v2), Aurora Veil, Wood Hammer, Ice Hammer (also no move incompatibilities, even from events, so i do in fact get sing)
Snow halation - Gen 1 Blizzard but as a sound move (also just to be clear single-target)
Shooter Cutter - 30 BP Physical Ghost move that hits 4 times
Signature move: Chaotic Revision: Special Ghost move, 70 BP, 90% Accuracy, 15/24 PP. 50% chance to attempt to remove target's Dark-type, 30% chance to attempt to remove target's Steel-type, 15% chance to lower target's Attack by 1 stage, 10% chance to lower target's Defense by 1 stage, 15% chance to lower target's Special Attack by one stage, 10% chance to lower target's Special Defense by 1 stage, 10% chance to lower target's Speed by 1 stage, 15% chance to raise target's lowest stat by 1 stage. These all trigger independently and can stack.
Z Move: (Optional, read criteria above for details)
-------------------------------------------------------
Form Change #1: pika xreme² (changes when knowing Chaotic Revision, like Keldeo-Resolute)
Ability: Melody of the Heart (Fusion Evolution) / Snow Warning
Melody of the Heart - Heals 33% of max HP when switching out, or at the end of every turn in Hail.
Stats: 80/90/75/110/110/100 (565)
Form Change #2: Pika Xreme²'s Revenge Soul OS (changes when holding the Soul Orb like a Primal Reversion)
Type: Ice/Ghost
Ability: [REDACTED] (Signature ability)
[REDACTED] - When hit by a biting or draining move, infatuates (as Attract) ability holder and confuses move user.
Stats: 80/100/115/120/150/100 (665)
Reasoning:
Raichu is my self-proclaimed favorite (though I haven't thought too hard about it lately) and the most xreme of pikas. Ice because of Snow Warning and Snow halation (which have their own reasonings later) and also just because I felt like it. Hammer Royale and all the hammer moves because my favorite Kirby ability is Hammer and Wood Hammer and Ice Hammer were both in my DHSSB incarnation. Snow Warning and Aurora Veil because I subbed what feels like a large amount of hail-related fusions to Fusion Evolution. Snow halation happens to both be a move I've given to two Crossover Chaos Expanded winners so far as well as another sub, and a song important to two things I'm into. Shooter Cutter is a move from the Kirby series commonly used by bosses in their Soul forms, so I get it because I have one.

Chaotic Revision is a... simplification of my contributions to the balance/revisions slates of Crossover Chaos during the generation shift, having started one, and having conducted voting for (and contributed significantly to) both. The corresponding form change, "pika xreme²", is based on how I format my name on Showdown! and the Discord server for Crossover Chaos, as well as my tendency to add alternate forms in Crossover Chaos subs (not my damn fault Kirby characters are like that) - specifically, it's based on 0's "0²" form, using the exact same stat changes but applied to Raichu instead of 0. Also like 0², it switches the primary (but not the hidden) ability for another one - in this case, one of my more... spectacular Fusion Evolution contributions. (Thank Void for Species Clause, huh?)

The Soul Orb is an item from Crossover Chaos v2, that helps various Kirby-series characters transform into their "Soul" forms. With it comes Pika Xreme²'s Revenge Soul OS, which, in its various variations, serves as my nickname on the Pet Mods Discord. The form change works like the Soul forms in Crossover Chaos v2 do, with a secondary Ghost type and a +100 BST boost (based in this case on pika xreme² rather than base), as well as a new ability. (Making myself primary Ice rather than secondary Ice was a deliberate decision because I thought Ice/Ghost would be a more interesting type than Electric/Ghost.) And of that new ability... well, don't you see the name? I will bring no report to darken the light of day. Don't ask questions you aren't prepared for the answers to.

User: Cookie Butter
Base Pokémon: Alcremie (Caramel Clover)
User Type: Fighting/Fairy
Ability: Air Lock / Speed Boost
Extra Moves: Dragon Ascent, Softboiled, Return (AbNormal)*, Mega Kick** (AbNormal), Focus Blast
*All-Star Return: is Fairy-type
**All-Star Mega Kick: is Fighting-type
Mega Evolves when knowing Dragon Ascent. Mega has the appearance of Rayquaza, but the following properties:
Mega Type: Fighting/Flying
Mega Ability: Abnormal Might*
*Abnormal Might: All Normal-types and Normal-type moves become Fighting-type.
Mega Stats: 65/130/85/110/121/84 (595)
Signature move: Shitpost - Ground-type Outrage
Z Move: (Optional, read criteria above for details)
Reasoning: Alcremie because he likes it (and cooking), with the specific flavor chosen because caramel was the brownest (cookie butter [the food] being brown) and because he worked on Pokémon Clover. Fighting so he has a Fighting/Flying mega. Air Lock and Dragon Ascent because he likes Rayquaza, he mega evolves because he likes megas and he does it with Dragon Ascent because of the same reason he has it in the first place (also because alcremie isn't all that strong). Fighting/Flying because of the Dedede thing he must have felt the need to note for a reason, Abnormal Might comes from a mix of that and his running AbNormal. Speaking of which, he gets some physical STABs from there. Focus Blast is so base can have both STABs in a form that's actually usable for a special attacker. Softboiled because he does a food. Shitpost is a move from Pokémon Clover, reflecting his love of shitposting on 4Chan.

User: G-Luke
Base Pokémon: Snorlax
User Type: Dark/Normal
Ability: Big Daddy Thanos* / Sturdy / Forewarn
*Big Daddy Thanos: Makes the user simultaneously Dark, Normal, Fairy, Psychic, Water, Fighting, Steel, and Ghost.
Extra Moves: Spacial Rend, Psycho Boost, Realm Flux, V-Create, Roar of Time, Heart Swap
Signature move: Realm Flux: Physical Water, 75 BP, 5/8 PP. Always hits neutrally.
Reasoning: He likes Thanos and he likes Snorlax, clearly the solution is THANOS SNORLAX THANOS SNORLAX - his abilities and signature move are based of Thanos in Crossover Chaos Expanded (with Realm Flux's BP dropped), with 5 more moves each more or less corresponding to an Infinity Stone.

User: Ludicrousity
Base Pokémon: Umbreon
User Type: Dark/Fire
Ability: Wildfire* / Flash Fire
*Wildfire: Speed Boost + any stat changes not acquired through this ability are redirected to Special Attack.
Extra Moves: Ludicrous Speed, Eruption, Lava Plume, Flamethrower, Extrasensory, Focus Blast
Signature move: Ludicrous Speed: Physical Fire-type, 60 BP, +2 priority, boosts Speed by 1
Reasoning: Umbreon because that's his favorite. Fire-type, Flash Fire, and Typhlosion's moves because that's his second (and what he's represented as in DHSSB). Wildfire is loosely (very loosely) based on his DHSSB ability. Ludicrous Speed is named for the song that I'm pretty sure he was named for, and its effects should be self-evident from its name.

Resubbing my Ludi
User: Ludicrousity
Base Pokémon: Mr. Rime
User Type: Dark/Ice
Ability: Flash Fire / Synchronize / Sub-Zero Chill (This mon’s chances of freezing the target via a secondary effect triple.)
Extra Moves: Eruption, Foul Play, Leaf Storm, Solar Beam, Explosion
Signature move: Ludicrous Speed (Electric Type ESpeed)
Reasoning: Eruption and Flash Fire derive from Typhlosion and Ludicrousity is a Dark/Ice Rime with Synchronize because Rime and Umbreon are up there too, Umbreon also being a Dark type with Synchronize. Flash Fire helps charge up Eruption, Synchronize is Umbreon stuff, and Sub-Zero Chill is a reference to his Mega Articuno, whose ability used to freeze everything upon switch in, which is why I went Ice over Psychic. Explosion because he really likes anime and that’s totally a Megumin move. Ludicrous Speed because I’m pretty sure he’s played Geometry Dash before and there’s definite overlap between his name and that, which is the name of a song and album both by F-777.

Side Note: F-777 most likely named Ludicrous Speed after a certain scene in Spaceballs, which happens to be a masterpiece classic in my eyes. Nice work buddy. Nice work.

ausma

token smogon furry
OU Forum Leader
Alright--it's voting time! You know the drill. Voting will probably end in a few days depending on how many votes we get; in that time, hopefully we'll figure out how to amp up the next slate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)