Tournament Pet Mods Premier League [MANAGER SIGN-UPS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
Welcome to the first ever Pet Mods Premier League! This thread is for the signups for those who wish to manage in the tour. Information about the tournament can be found in the Pet Mods Discord Server

There will be 4-8 teams for this tournament. Depending on signups.
When signing up, YOU MUST SIGN WITH AN ASSISTANT MANAGER, and may purchase yourselves for 10k prior to the auction itself

Please sign up using the following format:
Code:
Manager:
Assistant Manager:
Team Name:
Managers will be chosen based on activity in Pet Mods, overall experience but specifically competitive experience in Pet Mods, and whether or not they are positive forces in the community.

Number of slots, and which slots are included are subject to heavy change, based on player signups for certain tiers, but also what the Managers want for team size.

Code:
Megas For All Overused
Fusion Evolution Underused
Hoenn Gaiden Overused
Restrictions
Alternatium
Joltemons Overused
National Dex Balanced Hackmons

Signups will close on Friday April 8th, 11:59 PM GMT+0.

Leaving way for Player Signups opening on Sunday April 17th

Last edited:
Manager: Lord Zorz
Assistant Manager: KeroseneZanchu
Team: turnTier 1 Boomers
ac 7.png

For those of you that don't know me: "Hi."
While a fresher face, I'm throwing my hat in the ring to be a proper captain for this PL, I've assisted Rezzo in a previous PL and spent some time learning how to properly smack fools in 'mons, notably CSI and HG. I bring to the table my full wit and charm, and that lovable "can do attitude", also being sure to gnab up the ever lovable KeroseneZanchu as my assistant manager, someone who personally knows my management skills while also having been around longer than I.

Last edited:

KeroseneZanchu

Banned deucer.
Manager: Lord Zorz
Assistant Manager: KeroseneZanchu
Team: turnTier 1 Boomers
View attachment 412061

For those of you that don't know me: "Hi."
While a fresher face, I'm throwing my hat in the ring to be a proper captain for this PL, I've assisted Rezzo in a previous PL and spent some time learning how to properly smack fools in 'mons, notably CSI and HG. I bring to the table my full wit and charm, and that lovable "can do attitude", also being sure to gnab up the ever lovable KeroseneZanchu as my assistant manager, someone who personally knows my management skills while also having been around longer than I.
Can confirm that my main goal is to blow up and act like I don't know nobody

Manager: Hematemesis
Co-Manager: pupugugu
Team Name: Po-Town Probopass
1646974745125.png

:probopass: ROLLOUT PROBOS BABY!!!! Aloha, crew! It's the resident m4a crew Bolivia and pupugupu here! We have managing experience, and we've also been in the pet mods area for a while! Excited to have a potential opportunity to manage again here! My friends, you will not regret letting the Probos roll! Also, the pupu bolivia teamup is long overdue >:). :probopass:

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
We have enough signups already to pick out some managers so we’re moving the deadline for manager signups to next Friday the 25th if you want to be a manager and still haven’t signed up you can still do so, but player signups will be opening soon after the managers are picked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)