If I could only get something to burn (Scald)...
Name: Physically Defensive
Move 1: Drain Punch
Move 2: Dragon Tail
Move 3: Ice Punch/Crunch
Move 4: Substitute/Rest
Ability: Intimidate/Shed Skin
Nature: Impish (+Def, -Spe)
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Spe
- Combines Scrafty's good bulk with Intimidate to wall physicall hits.
- Gives Scrafty more room for moves, so it can protect itself for status (Substitute).
- Uses Dragon Tail to phaze, so it will appreciate hazards.
- Drain Punch+ Crunch gives good coverage.
- Has a really good surprise factor.
- Max HP and Defense with Intimidate lets him take physicall hits better than some other physicall walls like Gligar.
- Ice Punch hits Gligar and Flygon hard, while Crunch gives coverage against Psychic- and Ghost-Types.
- Can force switches in physicall sweepers courtesy of Intimidate and phaze the switch away with Dragon Tail.
- If using Rest, use Shed Skin instead, although Intimidate will be missed.
- Can use Dragon Dance over Substitute or Dragon Tail in a bulky sweeper fashion, but it will need so many boosts to work effectively and it will lose some utility.
- If you feel that it could be good, you could also use Bulk Up, giving you even more physicall bulk, but it has trouble as this set is a wall and it may need to do some switches. Also, it'll make it look like the original BU set.
- You can use a more offensive spread with 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 Atk if you want more power in your hits, although the less bulk will be appreciable.
[SUPERIORITY OF INTIMIDATE]
- 252+ Machamp's DynamicPunch vs. 252/252+ Scrafty (before Intimidate) = 70% - 83%
- 252+ Machamp's DynamicPunch vs. 252/252+ Scrafty (after Intimidate) = 46% - 55%
- 252+ Heracross' Megahorn vs. 252/252+ Scrafty (before Intimidate) = 40% - 48%
- 252+ Heracross' Megahorn vs. 252/252+ Scrafty (after Intimidate) = 27% - 32%
- 252+ Heracross' Close Combat vs. 252/252+ Scrafty (before Intimidate) = 81% - 97%
- 252+ Heracross' Close Combat vs. 252/252+ Scrafty (after Intimidate) = 55% - 65%
- 252+ Mienshao's Hi Jump Kick vs. 252/252+ Scrafty (before Intimidate) = 88% - 100%
- 252+ Mienshao's Hi Jump Kick vs. 252/252+ Scrafty (after Intimidate) = 59% - 70%
(Tell me if something is wrong and pass me the link of your calculator)
Rejected QC 1/3. Great, maybe I can start saying farewell to it...