Picture Telephone Megathread

I do not have any siblings, but I know how painful it is when you lose progress on something you were working really hard on.

Don’t overwork yourself!

After a very very long time, Round 34 has FINALLY ended! Sorry for all of the chaos that went down, I wasn't prepared for this lmao
I wrote:
SlowAndBruh said:
A few grass-type Pokemon explore a spooky and haunted forest.
Ivy drew:
1620502771784 (1).png

Tenshi wrote:
Tenshi said:
A team of skiploom, oddish, and turtwig resolve themselves as they prepare to enter a haunted forest
Zephyri drew:
1620544769668 (1).png

Yoshiblaze wrote:
Yoshiblaze said:
Skiploom, Oddish, and Turtwig enjoy a viewing of a horror movie projected on the side of a house
HeroicTobias drew:

DuoM2 wrote:
DuoM2 said:
Oddish, Skiploom, and Turtwig look at a creepy Mr. Mike painting on the side of a house.
Hulavuta drew:
1620875829219 (1).png

Ciran wrote:
Ciran said:
Turtwig is uncertain about the two giant alien oddish (one is shiny) that appeared before it. There is an old man wearing sun glasses and headphones watching them for some reason.
pulsar512b drew:
Drawing.sketchpad (1).jpeg

Lunaflare wrote:
Lunaflare said:
Two wild Oddish appeared, and one is shiny! A derpy, long-eared trainer sends out their horribly deformed Chikorita, which has no front legs.
Thanks for participating, I might do it again so I don't screw up.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
SlowAndBruh I would suggest getting rid of the hide tags; others don't really use them and there isn't an excessive number of images here. If you really wanna keep them, at least get rid of the second hide tags inside the first. Thanks for hosting!

Also ha, I figured it was meant to be "Mr. Mime" but I can't resist taking advantage of a typo or ambiguous grammar! The Mr. Mime as Pennywise is incredible though. Fun round, everyone!

SlowAndBruh I would suggest getting rid of the hide tags; others don't really use them and there isn't an excessive number of images here. If you really wanna keep them, at least get rid of the second hide tags inside the first. Thanks for hosting!

Also ha, I figured it was meant to be "Mr. Mime" but I can't resist taking advantage of a typo or ambiguous grammar! The Mr. Mime as Pennywise is incredible though. Fun round, everyone!
Done!

Round 35 results:

I wrote:
"The frog pokemon are chilling at the pool doing frog things."

Fusion Flare
Lunaflare wrote:
"Four frog Pokemon are vibing at a lake. wearing sunglasses, and drinking sprite from McDonald's."

SlowAndBruh
DuoM2 wrote:
"A few Froakies with some dank shades raise their sprites ritualistically in front of a lake."

War Incarnate
Hulavuta wrote:
"two blindfolded geriatric froakies who are each missing one arm enjoy some mountain dew by the lake"

Yoshiblaze
HeroicTobias wrote:
"Identical twin Froakie become qualified Doctors of Medicine"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)