Picture Telephone Megathread

kolohe

room tone
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
this round is done!
i said: fairy type pokemon throwing a slumber party

ausma drew:

Tenshi said: Jigglypuff getting mad at a mimikyu and togekiss by interrupting its magnificent opening number by falling asleep and pulls out the marker

Hulavuta drew:

HeroicTobias said: Togekiss and Mimikyu watch intently as Jigglypuff has angry dreams onstage

Fusion Flare drew:

Luigi said: an extraordinarily angry jigglypuff is standing on a surfboard and showing off it's gigantic teeth to a mimikyu and a togekiss who are dressed like accountants

Total Clefairy drew:

SnorkleDove said: A very angry kirby on a surfboard with a dandelion, about to hit into a magic man (With a sweet-shaped head) in a suit who has a pichu as a pet

Yoshiblaze drew:

Lunaflare said: Wild SURPRISED KIRBY appeared! RANDOM WIZARD sends out PICHU!

Lumari drew:

Estronic said: kirby is shocked that a wizard was able to catch a pichu

monomite drew:

thank you for participating everyone!

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My prompt was very strange, I really couldn't figure out what it was trying to say. As I said in the PM: aren't the pictures supposed to be the ambiguous part? lol. But I did my best.

Very funny round. Honestly a lot of these images look great. And Mimikyu turned into a Pichu so it will finally have its dream of being a real Pikachu one day...Togekiss was really its secret Fairy Godfather...thank you Mr. Wizard ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)