Picture Telephone Megathread

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
sorry for the huge delay, the round has been over for a while but ive been a bit of a mess lately. shoutouts hula for reminding me to make this post, here we go:

Lumari wrote:
Petilil thinks Oddish went to get her birthday present, but actually he just went grocery shopping.
Kaiju Bunny drew:

Hulavuta wrote:
Petilil, who enviously cannot feel happy for others, is catastrophizing the thought of Oddish getting a present
HeroicTobias drew:

Lunaflare wrote:
Petilil is salty that Oddish got a present instead.
Albatross drew:

Daylight wrote:
Petilil is jealous of a gift-receiving Oddish on his birthday.
Zephyri drew:

Lego wrote:
petilil angrily flees from ecstatic oddish birthday party
Gaboswampert drew:

Total Clefairy wrote:
oddish surprises the dad from chicken little with a birthday party, which angers him greatly
Tenshi drew:

HDF0 wrote:
Little Oddish celebrates his fourth birthday with Chicken Big.
was fun ty all, hope someone else can host the next one so i don't let this happen again

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I too am happy that HeroicTobias realized my vision so wholly and hilariously. Petilil's character was inspired by Carrie from the King of Queens, lol.

Insane that it turned into a Chicken Little crossover!

Anywho, if there isn't anyone else, I'll be happy to host the next round. 72 hours?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)