Picture Telephone Megathread

Round is complete! If you want to host the next round feel free to post a deadline.
Here are the results:

I wrote:
It's picture day at school today so the parent pokemon made sure their offspring looks extra presentable
Cretacerus

JAGFL
World-famous photographer, Cubone, takes pictures of Rampardos and Salamence’s children. Bagon does not like this very much.
Ivy

Kalalokki
cubone taking a picture of cranidos and bagon using an old studio camera, while an axew(?) looks on angrily
A Cake Wearing A Hat

chuckeroo777
Cubone takes a picture of bagon axew and rampardos.
PieRomancer

P Squared
Cubone critically examining a framed photo of fellow dinosaur-like Pokemon
Gravity Monkey

Felines
Cubone holds back tears as he surveys several pictures of Pokemon (Skiploom, Cranidos, Nidoking, etc.) Why does he have these pictures? Perhaps we'll never know...
LifeisDANK

Yoshiblaze
Cubone sadly looks at a portrait of a happy Pikachu and Skiploom (possibly mother and child as they're in the same egg group) playing together.
vzxt

lyd
a sad marowak in its bed looks at a picture of pikachu and skiploom
HONK

internet
marowak sits on a bed, lamenting the loss of her war buddies pikachu and skiploom

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
And now the round is complete! Was fun hosting and seeing the process and devolving of the original prompt lol

I wrote:
A group of Pokémon reacting to their real-world equivalents
Ivy drew:

tonithetourguide wrote:
Cherubi is looking at it's dead cherries; Staryu is looking at a dead starfish, and Kadabra is looking at a confused human face.
vzxt drew:

Tenshi Nagae wrote:
Kadabra contemplates eating a confused trainer's cherry and starfish
chuckeroo777 drew:

MamOwOswine wrote:
alakazam wonders where chad (who is holding a star and a berry) is going
Gravity Monkey drew:

VigilanteVigoroth wrote:
Mr Ouch's audition features a small Golden Star and an Oran berry. Alakazam is clearly confused, probably by the yellow triangle that is apparently Mr Ouch's hair
pqs drew:

RODAN wrote:
The "Ouch" Man runs away with a berry he stole from a confused Humanoid Ant. A star is shining in the background.
Yoshiblaze drew:

Kaiju Bunny wrote:
A blissfully unaware Durant is confused as an "ouch" stick person runs away with one of his apples at night.
lyd drew:

Unfortunately, I couldn't submit my entry in time because RL had to put a wrench on my plans. :/

Anyway, I'm posting my artwork here, just so it doesn't completely go to waste. This was based on "A blissfully unaware Durant is confused as an "ouch" stick person runs away with one of his apples at night."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)