Project Player Interview #6: smely socks

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're gonna do another yearly update questioning woo
So as we know smely socks they never close these things, which means you will forever be obligated to answering our questions :D

It's been 1.5 years since Rosa, who we say was the host for the initial interview rip osra Asked you those very hard hitting questions grilling you in the face of the public. How has life been since then, are you still around the community and/or have relations with Rosa ?

Most people don't know this about you, but you've become an adult since winning, woo! Now as most adults do they party at the "raves" would you say since your time becoming a thigh-high sock you've becoming the party animal polka dot sock society sets out to groom you to be?

**this will be your little intermission before going on to the next part of questioning. Remember smely, you're doing great <3**
Now that you're back and feeling refreshed, let's talk about stress values of being the new # in 1v1. I know big shoes to fill, but most socks do that job pretty well. I wanna talk more on your journey of this accomplishment. Starting out as a no name, like majority of the community and then becoming a emotional figure people look to as this beacon of pride and hope...I'm just trying to fill time before I go to bed, so we're going with the complements.
How has this process been, having everyone like you? And have you taken time to like yourself? Mental awareness is the new thing we strive for

I'm sure that's a great answer you just responded to above as you using those fingers of yours to type out a response. So cool!

Being a big fan of music, Ms Collins to name drop someone ;) What would you say is a song, album, or a playlist people should check out or even listen to when enjoying the fictional game of cartoon abduction?

Final question as we've run out of time to stay awake and think of witty things to get the people talking. What is your thoughts on the great depression and how we've all become a better community ; bonding together through Pokémon?

I hope you have a good day smely <3

clerica

fly me up to Jupiter
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
oh i didn't expect anyone to remember this gm joker
We're gonna do another yearly update questioning woo
So as we know smely socks they never close these things, which means you will forever be obligated to answering our questions :D
true
Most people don't know this about you, but you've become an adult since winning, woo! Now as most adults do they party at the "raves" would you say since your time becoming a thigh-high sock you've becoming the party animal polka dot sock society sets out to groom you to be?
no not really
How has this process been, having everyone like you? And have you taken time to like yourself? Mental awareness is the new thing we strive for
uh it's been fine i guess? I don't really know how to answer the first part but yes I set aside time for myself because I do this for fun and if it's not fun what's the point
Being a big fan of music, Ms Collins to name drop someone ;) What would you say is a song, album, or a playlist people should check out or even listen to when enjoying the fictional game of cartoon abduction?
I've been listening to "24 Years Old of You" an unreasonable amount of times which isn't made by Chelsea but I like it
Final question as we've run out of time to stay awake and think of witty things to get the people talking. What is your thoughts on the great depression and how we've all become a better community ; bonding together through Pokémon?
like the one we learn about in school? I personally don't think that was a very good time to be around and am glad i wasn't

gn joker and gn me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)