Interview.png

1v1 Player Interviews
#1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7
#8 eblurb
Favorite Pokemon: :wooper:
Most used Pokemon: :togekiss:
Most known for: Winning the recent 1v1 Classic and his strong personality.​
1590782579302.v1.png

It's been a while, but here's a big welcome to the latest guest, as well as first interview of 2021, eblurb! Apologies for being more than a little bit late on getting the interview going, seeing as it's been months since the Classic win, but we're here now, and that's what counts! Without any further ado, how're you feeling?​
MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

i'm feeling okay, doesn't feel like it's been that long haha. not much has happened in 1v1 since then except champs. i'm on vacation so i'm just enjoying it right now
1590782579302.v1.png

Glad to hear things are alright. Now, before we get too deep into anything else, there's something I gotta know: what the heck is Eggs? It's been your discord tag for basically forever, but not once have you ever really associated with eggs as some kind of branding, what's up with that?​
MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

it's something my parents called me as a nickanme a long time ago for pretty much no reason. i made another discord account a few years ago with Eggs as the handle, and it's something i used before blurb. i've been considering changing the tag as i go by blurb in all serves but i don't use the name for anything irl.
1590782579302.v1.png

Interesting, fair enough then. How did you end up coming to the moniker of "eblurb", then?​
MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

blurb was the name of a frog my middle school friend group came across and it was also the name of our clash royale clan (lol). the e comes from uhhhhhhh
yep that is it (that was the end)
1590782579302.v1.png

I see. Can definitely say I'm in the same group of coming up with a random sounding name in middle school. Moving on, what's your history with Pokemon? First game? Interest in competitive? And how'd you end up on showdown? Much less landing in 1v1 in particular-​
MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

i started playing the tcg when i was a bit younger, and i've never said this but my first game was actually y (swear i'm not 12), which might be really late compared to pretty much everyone else i know. i really can't remember when i first started thinking about competitve mons but aforementioned middle school group actually showed me ps so we could play mons during lunch and stuff. first played ag because legendary mons good. i might have actually joined the 1v1 proom because of qt (former esteemed ag mod).
1590782579302.v1.png

Interesting! I wouldn't have imagined Gen 6 was your start. With that said, let's move on to the elephant in the room: 1v1 Classic. What was the experience there like, from start to finish? How'd cups go, playoffs, notable experiences, etc.​
MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

i don't know when it went from a meme to actually realizing i could make playoffs, but it started with just using random teams from east eu cord. i had no idea whay i was doing but i had teams built from who i thought were the best 1v1ers. losing early in oras and sm probably taught me to pay attention to stuff more. i was pretty much carried in bw cup by kaif and solar who gave me fire teams that i could just reuse. also got teams for all gens from crucify 2907. ink and cabb also gave me some dpp teams to use in cup. i'd say making playoffs was mostly just bracket luck and good teams, since lot of unexpected names got knocked out early or didn't join. nothing was really memorable from cups except seeing a [won by eblurb] which i thought was really funny. for playoffs, it was just begging people for teams again which went somewhat well. i like to practice with teams before playing with them but people were pretty much fed up with me so they just gave me stuff before i played. s/o to dom for oras teams in quarterfinals which i misued because i am not the best at oras 1v1 (skill intensive metagame). the takeaway for me from quarters is to actually use the timer sometimes and think about what to pick since i used the same picking style the whole series. for semifinals, i was just dreading playing vs ggopw because of the ggopw effect and also lack of support from my usual leech sources. i woke up one day and was just shocked when he got banned. that would undoubtedly be the main factor contributimg to the tour since i had no business in finals. for finals i was thie close to building teams myself (guaranteed loss) but kaif gave me bw teams for a bday gift, i got a couple from, and toad just pitied me for sm so he dumped me some stuff. my dpp teams were from crucify's builder, ink, and some syno teams in eeu.
i was pretty shaken after losing in bw, which was winnable without overthinking, but was encouraged after the win in sm after i was blessed with good matchups going to ignore that last game. winning the tour just felt weird because it was kind of undeserved and i definitely had some odds in my favor for the last games. i was also really tired and it was my birthday so i just wanted to go to sleep.
1590782579302.v1.png

I'm sure everyone involved was surprised at the outcome. Now, with playoffs in particular in mind, this was actually your first time making it to the playoffs phase of a major individual tournament. You've also had experience in the spotlight being in playoffs of 1v1 World Cup. How would you say the experience in Classic playoffs as an individual tour compares to the atmosphere of being in World Cup playoffs as a team tour? Different? Mostly the same? Somewhere in between?​
MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

i'd say world cup playoffs are vastly different from classic just by being a team tour vs an indiv. i didn't appreciate having captains and people supporting with teams and motivation enough. i thought some of my ideas were good, curse you dogknees rotom. i think if i listened more i would've taken a win in semifinals, but that's not the question. the main difference in world cup is having something to lean back on when you're not feeling or have nothing to offer. in classic there's no guarantee of support, and you shouldn't expect it, and most players have to build themselves (couldn't be me).
1590782579302.v1.png

Yeah, I get where you're coming from. As we transition more towards WC, I'm sure many people are curious to hear your experiences being a member of Eastern Europe. What would you say the time spent there was like? Team atmosphere, the role you played, anything of note.​
MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

i think it was pretty much what i thought a team tour would be except neomon getting thanos snapped. i agree i didn't pull my weight but luckily eastern europe is not that populated so i fell into a spot. i don't think anyone in or out of the team expected much of me so taking a couple of wins was nice. definitely unhappy with that record for a few reasons but that's ok. team atmosphere was very enjoyable since the team had many funny and helpful individuals, and helped me get to know more people (esp ggopw and crucify as they pretty much carried). i'm pretty sure not all teams are like that but i'd say the team worked well together and did their best but fell short because of some bad odds and orher things.
1590782579302.v1.png

Speaking of ggopw, how would you say the team's gonna fare, next World Cup, given the recent bans? Moreover, would you wanna play for the team again?​
MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

i hope there is a way to balance the teams as the region lost pretty much its only builders. i'd play for the team if i'd be able to team with maybe half of the people i was with last wc
1590782579302.v1.png

Are you excited for the coming Premier League? If I'm not mistaken, this'll be your very first PL where you're pretty much a shoe-in to get drafted.​
MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

i plan to sign up but i'm a bit disappointed because of people getting banned or quitting. there are also probably going to be some unrealistic expectations and also some grudge matches so yeah
1590782579302.v1.png

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that this next PL's gonna "different", at the very least. Team tours aside, though, let's talk more about actual 1v1. Given your experience with 1v1 oldgens as Classic winner, which Gen of 1v1, old or current, would you say you have the strongest kinship towards, if any?​
MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

bw appeals to me because i think it can be solved and also high skill mon rachi is arguably at its best in bw. my swsh "building" is highly suspect and i'd rather rely on others to help build and teach me stuff. hopefully i'll be able to change this in pl but who knows. the stereotypes around bw might be true and you don't need to know the ins and outs to play. the answer to the question would still be swsh because it's the meta where i was able to assert myself but if it was most appealing or fun it might be bw.
1590782579302.v1.png

Understandable. Do you have a team for either that you're particularly proud of/has carried you far? Or for possibly any other gen as well, as has been demonstrated to be necessary by Here Comes Team Charm! sprucing up a Gen 7 team to show to everyone despite having won a Gen 8 tour-​
MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

1610011733275.png1610011738074.png1610011743225.png - self explantory, went crazy in the kyubless tour and rachi beats kyub anyway so it doesn't change. if you want to beat aggron you can just use charti counter toge (also seen in kyubless).
1610011715757.png1610011720514.png1610011725066.png - my good friend kaif plays helped me make this, won a game in classic finals. modest specs zap is a beast and also made radu mad by owning occa gene
1610011695598.png1610011700381.png1610011705013.png - solid fwg, don't really need to be a goat to do well with this
1610011677014.png1610011683447.png1610011688625.png - one of my favorites on ladder, one of the teams i used for reqs, probably usable in tour, lando is very underrated, psyshock lele is randomly useful and custap has the surprise factor, rachi is rachi
1590782579302.v1.png

Can't say I was expecting four whole teams but fair enough- With the different Generations in mind, would you say how each meta handles is inherently different from one another? Minus obvious things like different Pokemon and mechanics, of course; think more along the lines of things like viable strategies, archetypes, the general dynamic of how teambuilding works in the differing metas, etc.​
MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

this might be redundant but each meta revolves around pokemon are centralizing. the best mons gives rise to its counters, etc. a trend ive noticed is older gens tend to have more pp stall and newer gens have more bulky attackers. i don't really know what to say because i am not the greatest builder as i havent't build many oldgen teams myself.
1590782579302.v1.png

Makes sense. Now, with all that said and done, what would you say you're looking forward to, in the future? Any big goals? Interested in getting involved in things like projects, analyses, and other stuff that isn't just playing the game?​
MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

i'm not a creative person so projects would probably not be an option. i've tried doing analyses but i'm never able to get a good product in 2 days, and the ones i've tried making have been quite bad. i'd be down to a tour if the tds actially trusted me to do one lol
1590782579302.v1.png

Any last words to the readers?​
MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

if you are trying to l2p in 1v1 just stay on the grind and try to build teams as it'll deepen your understanding. i have gone from money matches to receiving friendly advice during game winning tour matches so i think anyone can do well. small s/o to darkmonkey for beating me in oras swiss as i was clowned for that L. ty to every1 who lets me be a leech for now including everyone on eeu, the esteemed kaif plays solarflare romania zio dom showdown ggopw and crucify 2907. thanks to joe march for fighting for me. free to ask me more questions as i am the sure the people have much to ask me and it'll be fun. thank you to rosa for tolerating me and also staying up until 4am to interview me. sorry for all the trouble from my antics i am trying to be a more serious person
1590782579302.v1.png

Thanks for your time :)​
======================================================================

Duration of interview: 4 hours, 0 minutes

If you have any questions of your own for eblurb, feel free to ask them here!

As for the next interview, don't expect a consistent schedule behind these-​

1590782579302.v1.png

It's been a while, but here's a big welcome to the latest guest, as well as first interview of 2021, eblurb! Apologies for being more than a little bit late on getting the interview going, seeing as it's been months since the Classic win, but we're here now, and that's what counts! Without any further ado, how're you feeling?

MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

eye'm feeling okay, doesn't feel like it's been that long haha. not much has happened in 1v1 since then except champs. eye'm on vacation so eye'm just enjoying it right now

1590782579302.v1.png

Glad to hear things are alright. Now, before we get too deep into anything else, there's something I gotta know: what the heck is Eggs? It's been your discord tag for basically forever, but not once have you ever really associated with eggs as some kind of branding, what's up with that?

MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

it's something my parents called me as a nickanme a long time ago for pretty much no reason. eye made another discord account a few years ago with Eggs as the handle, and it's something eye used before blurb. eye've been considering changing the tag as eye go by blurb in all serves but eye don't use the name for anything eyerl.

1590782579302.v1.png

Interesting, fair enough then. How did you end up coming to the moniker of "eblurb", then?

MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

blurb was the name of a frog my middle school friend group came across and it was also the name of our clash royale clan (lol). the e comes from uhhhhhhh
yep that is it (that was the end)

1590782579302.v1.png

I see. Can definitely say I'm in the same group of coming up with a random sounding name in middle school. Moving on, what's your history with Pokemon? First game? Interest in competitive? And how'd you end up on showdown? Much less landing in 1v1 in particular-

MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

eye started playing the tcg when eye was a bit younger, and eye've never said this but my first game was actually y (swear i'm not 12), which might be really late compared to pretty much everyone else eye know. eye really can't remember when eye first started thinking about competitve mons but aforementioned middle school group actually showed me ps so we could play mons during lunch and stuff. first played ag because legendary mons good. eye might have actually joined the 1v1 proom because of qt (former esteemed ag mod).

1590782579302.v1.png

Interesting! I wouldn't have imagined Gen 6 was your start. With that said, let's move on to the elephant in the room: 1v1 Classic. What was the experience there like, from start to finish? How'd cups go, playoffs, notable experiences, etc.

MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

eye don't know when it went from a meme to actually realizing eye could make playoffs, but it started with just using random teams from east eu cord. eye had no idea what eye was doing but eye had teams built from who eye thought were the best 1v1ers. losing early in oras and sm probably taught me to pay attention to stuff more. eye was pretty much carried in bw cup by kaif and solar who gave me fire teams that eye could just reuse. also got teams for all gens from crucify 2907. ink and cabb also gave me some dpp teams to use in cup. eye'd say making playoffs was mostly just bracket luck and good teams, since lot of unexpected names got knocked out early or didn't join. nothing was really memorable from cups except seeing a [won by eblurb] which eye thought was really funny. for playoffs, it was just begging people for teams again which went somewhat well. eye like to practice with teams before playing with them but people were pretty much fed up with me so they just gave me stuff before eye played. s/o to dom for oras teams in quarterfinals which eye misused because eye am not the best at oras 1v1 (skill intensive metagame). the takeaway for me from quarters is to actually use the timer sometimes and think about what to pick since eye used the same picking style the whole series. for semifinals, eye was just dreading playing vs ggopw because of the ggopw effect and also lack of support from my usual leech sources. eye woke up one day and was just shocked when he got banned. that would undoubtedly be the main factor contributing to the tour since eye had no business in finals. for finals eye was this close to building teams myself (guaranteed loss) but kaif gave me bw teams for a bday gift, eye got a couple from, and toad just pitied me for sm so he dumped me some stuff. my dpp teams were from crucify's builder, ink, and some syno teams in eeu.
eye was pretty shaken after losing in bw, which was winnable without overthinking, but was encouraged after the win in sm after eye was blessed with good matchups going to ignore that last game. winning the tour just felt weird because it was kind of undeserved and eye definitely had some odds in my favor for the last games. eye was also really tired and it was my birthday so eye just wanted to go to sleep.

1590782579302.v1.png

I'm sure everyone involved was surprised at the outcome. Now, with playoffs in particular in mind, this was actually your first time making it to the playoffs phase of a major individual tournament. You've also had experience in the spotlight being in playoffs of 1v1 World Cup. How would you say the experience in Classic playoffs as an individual tour compares to the atmosphere of being in World Cup playoffs as a team tour? Different? Mostly the same? Somewhere in between?

MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

eye'd say world cup playoffs are vastly different from classic just by being a team tour vs an indiv. eye didn't appreciate having captains and people supporting with teams and motivation enough. eye thought some of my ideas were good, curse you dogknees rotom. eye think if eye listened more eye would've taken a win in semifinals, but that's not the question. the main difference in world cup is having something to lean back on when you're not feeling or have nothing to offer. in classic there's no guarantee of support, and you shouldn't expect it, and most players have to build themselves (couldn't be me).

1590782579302.v1.png

Yeah, I get where you're coming from. As we transition more towards WC, I'm sure many people are curious to hear your experiences being a member of Eastern Europe. What would you say the time spent there was like? Team atmosphere, the role you played, anything of note.

MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

eye think it was pretty much what eye thought a team tour would be except neomon getting thanos snapped. eye agree eye didn't pull my weight but luckily eastern europe is not that populated so eye fell into a spot. eye don't think anyone in or out of the team expected much of me so taking a couple of wins was nice. definitely unhappy with that record for a few reasons but that's ok. team atmosphere was very enjoyable since the team had many funny and helpful individuals, and helped me get to know more people (esp ggopw and crucify as they pretty much carried). eye'm pretty sure not all teams are like that but eye'd say the team worked well together and did their best but fell short because of some bad odds and orher things.

1590782579302.v1.png

Speaking of ggopw, how would you say the team's gonna fare, next World Cup, given the recent bans? Moreover, would you wanna play for the team again?

MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

eye hope there is a way to balance the teams as the region lost pretty much its only builders. eye'd play for the team if eye'd be able to team with maybe half of the people eye was with last wc

1590782579302.v1.png

Are you excited for the coming Premier League? If I'm not mistaken, this'll be your very first PL where you're pretty much a shoe-in to get drafted.

MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

eye plan to sign up but eye'm a bit disappointed because of people getting banned or quitting. there are also probably going to be some unrealistic expectations and also some grudge matches so yeah

1590782579302.v1.png

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that this next PL's gonna "different", at the very least. Team tours aside, though, let's talk more about actual 1v1. Given your experience with 1v1 oldgens as Classic winner, which Gen of 1v1, old or current, would you say you have the strongest kinship towards, if any?

MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

bw appeals to me because eye think it can be solved and also high skill mon rachi is arguably at its best in bw. my swsh "building" is highly suspect and eye'd rather rely on others to help build and teach me stuff. hopefully eye'll be able to change this in pl but who knows. the stereotypes around bw might be true and you don't need to know the ins and outs to play. the answer to the question would still be swsh because it's the meta where eye was able to assert myself but if it was most appealing or fun it might be bw.

1590782579302.v1.png

Understandable. Do you have a team for either that you're particularly proud of/has carried you far? Or for possibly any other gen as well, as has been demonstrated to be necessary by Here Comes Team Charm! sprucing up a Gen 7 team to show to everyone despite having won a Gen 8 tour-

MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

1610011733275.png1610011738074.png1610011743225.png - self explantory, went crazy in the kyubless tour and rachi beats kyub anyway so it doesn't change. if you want to beat aggron you can just use charti counter toge (also seen in kyubless).
1610011715757.png1610011720514.png1610011725066.png - my good friend kaif plays helped me make this, won a game in classic finals. modest specs zap is a beast and also made radu mad by owning occa gene
1610011695598.png1610011700381.png1610011705013.png - solid fwg, don't really need to be a goat to do well with this
1610011677014.png1610011683447.png1610011688625.png - one of my favorites on ladder, one of the teams eye used for reqs, probably usable in tour, lando is very underrated, psyshock lele is randomly useful and custap has the surprise factor, rachi is rachi

1590782579302.v1.png

Can't say I was expecting four whole teams but fair enough- With the different Generations in mind, would you say how each meta handles is inherently different from one another? Minus obvious things like different Pokemon and mechanics, of course; think more along the lines of things like viable strategies, archetypes, the general dynamic of how teambuilding works in the differing metas, etc.

MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

this might be redundant but each meta revolves around pokemon are centralizing. the best mons gives rise to its counters, etc. a trend eyeve noticed is older gens tend to have more pp stall and newer gens have more bulky attackers. eye don't really know what to say because eye am not the greatest builder as eye havent't build many oldgen teams myself.

1590782579302.v1.png

Makes sense. Now, with all that said and done, what would you say you're looking forward to, in the future? Any big goals? Interested in getting involved in things like projects, analyses, and other stuff that isn't just playing the game?

MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

eye'm not a creative person so projects would probably not be an option. eye've tried doing analyses but eye'm never able to get a good product in 2 days, and the ones eye've tried making have been quite bad. eye'd be down to a tour if the tds actially trusted me to do one lol

1590782579302.v1.png

Any last words to the readers?

MDP_E_194_1_1_80x80.png

if you are trying to l2p in 1v1 just stay on the grind and try to build teams as it'll deepen your understanding. eye have gone from money matches to receiving friendly advice during game winning tour matches so eye think anyone can do well. small s/o to darkmonkey for beating me in oras swiss as eye was clowned for that L. ty to every1 who lets me be a leech for now including everyone on eeu, the esteemed kaif plays solarflare romania zio dom showdown ggopw and crucify 2907. thanks to joe march for fighting for me. free to ask me more questions as eye am the sure the people have much to ask me and it'll be fun. thank you to rosa for tolerating me and also staying up until 4am to interview me. sorry for all the trouble from my antics eye am trying to be a more serious person

1590782579302.v1.png

Thanks for your time :)

Last edited:
Who megas vs a Dnite?

How do you lose to Potato using the same team four times when you successfully cteamed it g2?

Why did you rat on DarkMonkey?

What is the plan if a team that lacks crucify drafts you in PL?

How fucked is post-ggopw EEU on a scale of 1-10? (10 being very fucked)

You will face me in a ORAS BO5 (skill intesive metagame) during PL. For clarification, this is not a request/question you are doing it.

Last edited:

Itchy

take all my data, what will you find?
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
1. How did this interview take 4 hours? HCTC did very similar interviews in about 2 and smely did his in 3 >_<

2. Is eblurb an ursa associate?

3. You are a cute user. This is not a question, just reminding you of that

4. Is my use of the >_< face excessive?

5. Describe the eblurb effect in detail, including why Le Creme Brule says I am an eblurb tsundere because I was one of your victims in Classic.

6. Any questions for me? Grats on getting an interview ^~^

Last edited:

Here Comes Team Charm!

Perhaps the stars
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
1. If you'd been up against xsc in BW kyubless finals, do you think you'd have won?

2. Most underrated mon in SS 1v1 right now?

3. Most overrated mon in SS 1v1 right now?

4. What's your dream manager/comanager pair for PL?

5. If togekiss was in ADV would you play ADV more?

6. How did you know that we're planning to ban snorlax for having more than one set?

7. Favorite flavor of ice cream?

eblurb

Up late thinking about life
is a Tiering Contributor
Who megas vs a Dnite?

How do you lose to Potato using the same team four times when you successfully cteamed it g2?

Why did you rat on DarkMonkey?

What is the plan if a team that lacks crucify drafts you in PL?

How fucked is post-ggopw EEU on a scale of 1-10? (10 being very fucked)

You will face me in a ORAS BO5 (skill intesive metagame) during PL. For clarification, this is not a request/question you are doing it.
-1v1 classic iv winners do; according to my sources we have reached out to ggopw on if he would mega but no response yet
-tried to use other teams
-i don't know what happened but not sure why he was banned, i was hoping to see him play other tours
-i hope that i will gradually adjust to not having a carry (unlikely), but it will be a different experience for sure
-A

1. How did this interview take 4 hours? HCTC did very similar interviews in about 2 and smely did his in 3 >_<

2. Is eblurb an ursa associate?

3. You are a cute user. This is not a question, just reminding you of that

4. Is my use of the >_< face excessive?

5. Describe the eblurb effect in detail, including why Le Creme Brule says I am an eblurb tsundere because I was one of your victims in Classic.

6. Any questions for me? Grats on getting an interview ^~^
-Blurb-Single-Strike
-Who is ursa? Never heard of her
-That is an answer you need to find yourself. You can't rely on others to give you an answer you already know. Just do some introspection and you'll find out.
-You can contact DenisTheMenace but we've had a falling out recently (if you see this i would like to talk :) ). Not sure for the second part.

nolenot

Banned deucer.
eblurb
#1: why play mafia when you can play AMONG US downloadable on the app store, steam, and google play store for FREE to $5.99??? #ad
#2: you think your good?
3#: scared?
#4: What are your thoughts on white smoke centiscorch
#5: is doublade viable?
#6: Have you ever lost a game of Minecraft tnt run due to being distracted by people saying you have an "8-head" in chat?
#7: Single space or full stop? (hello. one space after period) (hello. two spaces after period [full stop]) (holy fuck smogon literally auto compresses two spaces into one lmfao)
eblurb. why the fuck do you have an anime profile pic as your discord pfp.

Last edited:
-1v1 classic iv winners do; according to my sources we have reached out to ggopw on if he would mega but no response yet
-tried to use other teams
-i don't know what happened but not sure why he was banned, i was hoping to see him play other tours
-i hope that i will gradually adjust to not having a carry (unlikely), but it will be a different experience for sure
-A

-Blurb-Single-Strike
-Who is ursa? Never heard of her
-That is an answer you need to find yourself. You can't rely on others to give you an answer you already know. Just do some introspection and you'll find out.
-You can contact DenisTheMenace but we've had a falling out recently (if you see this i would like to talk :) ). Not sure for the second part.
Never tag me again. I don’t like you and I don’t wanna talk to you

Last edited:

eblurb

Up late thinking about life
is a Tiering Contributor
why didn’t you show last night for smash after pinging me three (3) times about it
edit: I understand your pain nick wise. my parents used to call me THEHEHEHEH when I did smth wrong and it scarred me for life
my smash wasnt working at that time my bad (i was unable to play with dom or waylaid as well)

1. If you'd been up against xsc in BW kyubless finals, do you think you'd have won?

2. Most underrated mon in SS 1v1 right now?

3. Most overrated mon in SS 1v1 right now?

4. What's your dream manager/comanager pair for PL?

5. If togekiss was in ADV would you play ADV more?

6. How did you know that we're planning to ban snorlax for having more than one set?

7. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
-it depends on if i'd be able to tilt him by winning a bad mu for toge or rachi
-zapdos galar (honorable mentions to tapu lele and urshifu rapid)
-there is not much that defines this meta so it's hard to say something that's overrated when not many mons are highly rated, but if i had to name something that people think is better than it is it would be spectrier because its bulk is not even that good and i feel pult can still do the same thing, have higher speed, and also have a better offensive set
-me and crucify 2907 because crucify has the building and moral support and i have the
-not really since you can't run scarf and air slash would be physical if it existed; it's also probably my worst oldgen and difficult to build
-idk man being more than one dimensional does not fly with me
-hazelnut

Who do you consider to be the best ghoster of the 1v1 community and why ?
i've played in a lot of side tours where ghosting is allowed and dom's teams somehow always win (despite my best efforts) so i will go with him

Yo.
Which user ghosted you the most into Wins?
Which user ghosted you the most into Losses?
Do you think you'd ever win a tournament game without ghosting?
question 2 - ghosting is NOT tolerated in 1v1 tours so i wouldn't know.
question 3 - yes

Could you introduce me to your ghosting associates?

What did you do with DarkMonkey..
I don't know what happened but he beat me in oras which i chalked up to my lack of prep, limited metagame knowledge, and limited skill and I heard some time later he was a banned deucer, not sure what happened there but not my place to ask

rosa wtfrick i didnt know you associated with dangerous doxxer ursas such as eblurb wtf??

@eblur b question: when was the Boston tea party

#1: why play mafia when you can play AMONG US downloadable on the app store, steam, and google play store for FREE to $5.99??? #ad
#2: you think your good?
3#: scared?
#4: What are your thoughts on white smoke centiscorch
#5: is doublade viable?
#6: Have you ever lost a game of Minecraft tnt run due to being distracted by people saying you have an "8-head" in chat?
#7: Single space or full stop? (hello. one space after period) (hello. two spaces after period [full stop]) (holy fuck smogon literally auto compresses two spaces into one lmfao)
eblurb. why the fuck do you have an anime profile pic as your discord pfp.
-i'm assuming the boston tea party was a few years before the declaration but i don't know the exactdate
-the appeal of mafia and among us is the fact for me in the fact that i usually play with my friends, and i'd play mafia is a more skill intensive game so yeah
-i think i'm okay
-?
-good like 8 months ago
-no
-no
-single space
-i'm watching my first anime which is naruto (yes naruto phase 5 years late) and i enjoy the series so took a character and made it my pfp

I just have a question:
Do you think you would have win classic without ggopw ban and without haxing?
1. no
2. yes since the mu's were favorable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)