Project Player of the Week: Karnisbroke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the Dog in your discord picture?

That's not a dog that's an arctic fox. They are the cutest animals in the world and my friend made an edit with one painting for me so I made it my profile picture. I have also used images of different artic foxes as my profile picture and its kinda just stuck one time and now I just use foxes pretty much

How do you feel about un-banning Goth or Marsh?
Marsh is broken. Marsh is like a much faster urshifu dark who instead of critting will steal stat boosts. It is weaker then urshifu dark however urshifu dark must be jolly cause of it's speed while Marsh can outspeed kartana and run adamant making it stronger then urshifu(still think jolly is better but im trying to draw a more direct comparison). Marshadow has a significantly worse ability then urshifu, unseen fist braking protect is amazing while technician only typically boosts shadow sneak, Marsh has the advantage of not a single pokemon resisting both its stabs(Can't wait for ghost normal). Legalizing Marsh will kill setup which I also think is a fun archetype and would be sad to see it gone.

If I am not mistaken goths ability was banned not cause It was overpowered but because it was uncompetitive? If that's the case then I definitely think it should be permanently banned. Pre dlc 2 I didn't have too much of a problem with and was undeniably really good but shadow tag combined with he stronger mons is not fun and feels uncompetitive and I hope it stays banned. If we are talking purely from a balance perspective I stil think it's too op but maybe removing fake out might make it more balanced.

Is Mew still a good mon?
Yes mew is still a good mon. I put in tier 3 in my viability rankings and i do believe its a little worse then it was before. However its resistance to psychic, access to amazing moves like tailwind, fake out and many more will always make it a decent mon. When you see a mew you don't always know if your facing a standard meta set, which even then can be customized quite a bit, or a wacky set which makes you never truly know the mews set. Surprise can be a significant factor in winning games and mew has a number of other strengths so I still think its decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)