Please Rate My Team For National Dex OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://pokepast.es/f1dafee6a6c7fb50

Kommo-o's entire purpose is as a Clangourous Soulblaze Set Up Sweeper, turn 1 unless there is a fairy type. You dont want to lose this guy. Soundproof stops roar, perish song, snarl, and relic song to name a few. Clanging Scales and aura sphere for stab, with flame thrower and boomburst for coverage.

Rillaboom sets grass terrain, bulks up, grassy glides/acrobatics your entire team, refuses to elaborate further, u-turns out. just add bulk up to the set, it didn't translate over

Primarina is a calm mind sweeper and a reliable bulky mon, as part 2 of the Fire Water Grass core. with ice beam for grass types and Landurous therian

Meloetta fishes for sleep for a forced switch out, then goes physically to town with PRough, IPunch, and CCombat for physical moves

Toxtricity terastals normal for... obvious reasons. he also can set toxic spikes. SWave, ODrive, and BBurst for STAB

Assault Vest Skeledirge shuts down a lot of set up sweepers with unaware and assault vest. It has saved my dumb redacted so many times against physical and special attacks alike

Sulo

shifting stars
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
National Dex Leader
hello, and welcome to the national dex c&c subforum! this forum isn't for rating teams, but you're sure to have better luck in the rmt forum, where they can give you in depth advice on the team and how to change it up. glad you're showing interest in smogon, but i'll unfortunately be locking this. make sure you read the rmt rules before posting the team again. have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)