[PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BEFORE POSTING] LC Analysis Reservation Thread [Newest Slate at Post #168]

ooh can I write Oddish (I know I also have Diglett in the works)

approved --9

Last edited by a moderator:

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I apologize for the long delay. Every reservation in this thread has been responded to. Please contact me with questions and remember to make your wip posts reasonably soon.
Tagging: KSG Stoward Splash Max Carvalho ImperialGamer517 EnzoLapras

If you have been watching this thread hoping to reserve a Pokemon, you have two options:
1. I am about to open up a few Pokemon that were not written in time back up for reservation.
2. By the end of this weekend, we hope to release a completely new slate of Pokemon.

Thank you all for your patience!

I apologize for the long delay. Every reservation in this thread has been responded to. Please contact me with questions and remember to make your wip posts reasonably soon.
Tagging: KSG Stoward Splash Max Carvalho ImperialGamer517 EnzoLapras

If you have been watching this thread hoping to reserve a Pokemon, you have two options:
1. I am about to open up a few Pokemon that were not written in time back up for reservation.
2. By the end of this weekend, we hope to release a completely new slate of Pokemon.

Thank you all for your patience!
Nineage what are available?

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Releasing these two Pokemon for reservation:
Koffing
Munchlax

Anyone may reserve these Pokemon. I would recommend basing your analysis on the semi-completed ones that were abandoned, but this is not a requirement. Note that Munch will need some updating to the current meta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)