SM OU Pls need dome help ;)

Heys guys thanks for reading this. I recome in strategy overused after a time in LC and a stop of pokemeon ( the lats i play in OU i play the venuslobrow core on rosa).

So i try to do a tema with my new favorite pokemon Ninetales. I try to do an defensive core to arround him with ferrothorn and Tapu koko but I want to have some offensivve play with metagross.

Maybe it's the worst team i ever made but i want some piece of advices of it

Thx guys for your help
Ninetales-Alola (F) @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Freeze-Dry
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Aurora Veil

About the set of Ninetales i put a classic set cause he cannot have Steals Rocks or other defensive move so i choose offensive move to couter most of threaths i see ( Hidden power for all the fly pokemon, freeze dry for water, and dazzlign dream for the stab). I see that is not OP in actual meta-game but i realy want to play him.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Spikes
- Leech Seed

So I wanted to build an defensive core during around aurora veil from Ninetales so i ask myself the question who can be good to supply him ? I find an evident answer with ferrothorn who have the perfect coverage of type with Grass/Steel. For his sets I But a very classic set who work all the days.

Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- U-turn
- Dazzling Gleam
- Taunt

To finish my defensive core i think that Tapu Koko is good to end the coverage of type and to add some dammage with the Z-moves and his natural dammage but i'm not sure if he is the best choose i try a lot of think but i give you this version cause i have the best winrate with him.

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Shadow Bone
- Fire Punch
- Bonemerang

For the same reason as Ninetales i want to play Marowak cause i love his new style from the island. His double-type allowed him to have a good place in my team. His set with Thick club is quite classic against i just give him the pdtr to allowed him to lead if i cannot do it with ninetales. I choose also os bonemerang over earthquake i don't know if i right or wrong but i thnik it's better with it double hit.

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Let's switch to the offensive core with Greninja/Métagross and Marowak. I build him arround M-Métagross (who i believe to be one of the mosst powerful M-evolution, he has 4 ***** armns to destroy all ;) ) I choose for him a very classical set whit a quite powerful coverage.

Greninja (Greninja-Ash) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Extrasensory

The last but not the least is Ash-greninja; I want to have some last sweaper to finish my team i hesitated a lot with Greninja but this new talent is good if he can just revenge kill and this rules happend quite often

Lets talk about the synergy. I lead most of time woth ninetales to put aurora viel the earlier as possible or with marowwak to put steal rock if my opennent switch and then i prepare the batteffield with tapu koko and ferrothonr to allow M-Metagross and AShe-Greninja to sweap all the team

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)