Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, reposting from another thread. According to that Aromatisse picture posted in the previous page, a friend of mine ran some calcs.
Stats seem to be 100/65/75/95/90/30. Since I lack a formula or anything like that, I can't confirm, but after comparing to Xatu (95) and Manaphy (100), some stats do match rather nicely.

A bit hard to show without a video, but debunked that rumor that wrap-type moves like infestation will damage a pokemon on their turn as well as after the turn ends. It only deals damage to pokemon at the end of a turn as usual.

From someone on Something Awful.

Ok, here's Blazkien's stats and how they change upon Mega Evolution. My Blaziken is level 39 with a Modest Nature and like only 10 EVs:

HP: 121 -> 121
Attack: 99 -> 128
Defence: 67 -> 74
Sp. Attack: 102 -> 119
Sp. Defence: 61 -> 68
Speed: 75 -> 91

46 - 61/49 - 64/43 - 58/ 73 - 89/ 55 - 70/ 94 - 109

How sure are you about the EVs considering it's Super Training, and what is Super Training like,
also any clue about the other 4 EVs?
I am pretty certain. Super training is a mini game shmup. There are 3 levels. Level 3 giving 12 evs. You also get a training bag that can give 1 4 or 12 evs depending on the size. You tap this bag repeatedly until your Pokemon does a finishing move to it.

My certainty comes from the fact that when I maxed both stats I did a final LV 3 training in hp and received 6 instead of 12.

Probably it was said here, but HM 10 Hidden Power now have the Power fixed in 60. None of my pokemons have Fairy type HP yet.

habe voltensolit gefunden (: brauche noch das pokemon und ihr bekommt nen neuen leak ^^
German leaker states, he found the megastone for manectric. he only has to get one and will show us then...

image.jpg

Unknown Nature and EVs.

Serebii says Parental Bond's second hit has reduced power. Not really a surprise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)