Wonder Woman:
Exploudit
Ludicrousity
G-Luke

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
sorry for the delay, exams were this week and all. votes where tallied, and the winners are

exploudit - Wonder Woman
Blank Slate2356 - Batman
Yahooboo - Superman

Now on the Stats phase
Batman - Stat Limit [530 BST]
Wonder Woman - Stat Limit [550 BST]
Superman - Stat Limit [580 BST]

Submissions end next Thursday, so good luck

G-Luke

Superman

HP - 85
Atk - 131
Def - 83
SpA - 95
SpD - 77
Spe - 109
BST - 580

superman is tough, strong and fast. How do you translate this to a pokemon with a BST limit of 580 without making it broken? Balance it out. With this stat spread, our hypothetical Superman has a good but not amazing speed tier. For an offensive mon, especially combined with its typing, its bulk is more than passable. The most notable thing about Supes is his strength, so a meaty 131 Atk stat will reflect that. A 95 SpA stat reflects Supes reallly strong Heat Vision.

Batman

HP - 122
Atk - 110
Def - 80
SpA - 60
SpD - 70
Spe - 82
BST - 524

Batman is known to survive absurd things in the comics, so a great 122/80/70 stat spread is cool for it. 110 atk is an ok attack stat for Bats as a tactician. Batman doesnt use any energy based attacks what so ever so his special attacking stat is fine at 60. 82 Speed is finally a good speed stat to abuse Analytic.

Last edited:
Batman (Nananananaananana BATMAN!!"
HP - 80
Atk - 105
Def - 90
SpA - 100
SpD - 90
Spe - 65
BST - 530

530 BST isn't much to spread over Batman. 80/90/90 is good enough to reflect his above human durability, with and without his suit. Because of his versatility, 105 Attack and 100 SpA makes him great as a mixed attacker, and also representing his Striking Power and Gadget Use. Finally, Batman has human-Peak human speed, which honestly isn't much, but research reveals that Bats moves greater in specialized areas. Conveniently, the 65 speed makes him better under Trick Room.
(More coming but can we have an alternate Bats form, like Genesis God Batman or Parallax Batman?)

SUPERMAN (Is it a bird? No, it's a plane! No, it's Trash Dove)
HP - 90
Atk - 130
Def - 80
SpA - 100
SpD -85
Spe - 95
BST - 580

There, Superman is a darn Kryptonian, so 90/80/85 compliments his Super-ness in tanking hits. Although not much, his defenses lets him live a few hits and hit hard, which brings us to his showcase. His 130 Attack reflects the fact that HE BENCHPRESSED AN EARTH-SIZED PLANET FOR 5 DAYS STRAIGHT. 100 SpA gives his heat vision, freeze breath, AND POWER SNEEZE power. His speed is just between the Uber hotspot, outspeeding about half the meta.

Last edited:
Batman
HP - 110
Atk - 90
Def - 100
SpA - 70
SpD - 110
Spe - 50
BST - 530

batman's tough, he's got a nice suit, and he's smart, so HP, Def and SpD are his main stats. As strong as he is, he's not the strongest, but Analytic compensates for that. (also a little late, but batman is a natural pacifist who, no matter how bad he beats them up, wouldn't kill anyone. no guard is still right for the wrong reasons though)

Soupman
HP - 95
Atk - 130
Def - 100
SpA - 100
SpD - 50
Spe - 105
BST - 580

Superman may seem good at everything, but he has a glaring flaw - he's very vulnerable to Special attacks (read: magic) A fast special attacker like Greninja, Tapu Koko or Pheromosa (technically focuses on physical attacks but still has Ice Beam most of the time) won't lose any sleep taking him out. Even if he patches this up with an Assault Vest or the opposition doesn't have a fast special attacker, he's still not invincible.

252 SpA Tapu Koko Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Superman in Electric Terrain: 612-722 (184.8 - 218.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

(new post because it's been a month)
so this thing died before I could say that Thor is slow

so I'll do it now

Thor is slow.

Nobody Seems to Care Woman
HP - 100
Atk - 120
Def - 90
SpA - 70
SpD - 100
Spe - 70

i guess she's technically kinda fast canonically, but not really. It's a submission so we might be able to get back on our feet.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Anyone else on board to carry on with the Pet Mod?
If I may make a suggestion, the idea could extend into more then comics, but eh. If things get really desperate you could try to make Movie Characters or something in here too. Heck, maybe even characters from other games count. But again, the mod would loose focus of what it currently is.

Not really a fan of comics. Sorry
Me neither, but here I am...

If I may make a suggestion, the idea could extend into more then comics, but eh. If things get really desperate you could try to make Movie Characters or something in here too. Heck, maybe even characters from other games count. But again, the mod would loose focus of what it currently is.
If the focus is meant to be superheroes, well, grats, you've chosen the worst medium to extend into with a grand total of five or six.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
I recall seeing a Pet Mod from the old general thread back in the 6th Gen that had given other characters from all sorts of media stats and the like. Should we do it like that?

G-Luke

Idk, honestly Im not trying to be stubborn, but I'd lose alot of interest if its not centered around Superheroes.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Tbh that should be another pet mod if it ever exists. Keep this one Super-Heroes central.

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Gah, f*ck it:

Wonder Woman
HP - 80
Atk - 80
Def - 100
SpA - 80
SpD - 100
Spe - 110

I made this a set to try and reflect a few things. Her above human durability is show with insane bulk of 80/100/100 (Closer to Mespirit than anything else). I gave her mixed 80 offensive stats so that she can run either set, and gave 110 speed because she is fast. idrk, but it's something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)