Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Looking at the stationary Pokemon list, so that means no more Victini at Liberty Garden? Fine by me anyway, since I got 2 in my Black. I wonder what happened to it story wise, BW1 player captured or at least rescued it?

There aren't any roaming legendaries are there? Looks like this is the first game without them since they were introduced.
Actually, I just noticed that it's incomplete. It's missing Minccino, at least (unless you don't battle it?)

It's a glitch that keeps happening until you talk to (fight?) achroma on route 4
It seems there's a glitch like this in Lostlorn Forest too, you can rebattle the Breeder there every time you exit and re-enter the area. Not sure if anyone else has already posted about this.

I just got to that Mincinno, it doesn't have any text before battle.

EDIT: It is also refusing to be female. Could be my luck...
So that list is only those that have dialogue right before the encounter?

I guess there's still the possibility for other Legends, then, as long as they don't have dialogue for whatever reason.

Did anyone notice that Serperior got "only" Dragon Pulse?
That will help a lot with his coverage issues, allowing it to run a
-Leaf Storm
-Dragon Pulse
-Giga Drain/Hidden Power Ground/Substitute
-Giga Drain/Hidden Power Ground/Substitute
set.
No Earth Power and Dark Pulse, though... Earth Power wouldve been awesome.

That's not good. Minccino are supposed to be easier to find female than male, too.

What about the Amoonguss reported from those 2ch leaks? Anyone get to those yet?

And, more males. I'm going to have to assume it is a fixed male =[

EDIT: IV's and nature look random.

EDIT2: From what I'm seeing, N's zorua is indeed Hasty with 30's across the board. I can't do a proper IV check right now but the ranges for the stats match this "rumor".

Was Volcarona's availability after you beat the 5th gym Leader(Ground) already confirmed somewhere?

EDIT: Looks like Serebii's got it, I hadn't checked 2nd day coverage yet.

Someone posted a picture of a lvl. 35 Volcarona with no further explanation. Can you tell us more?

Also, this Achroma Machine...prototype that "awakens latent potential" but so far only evicts some Crustle squatters that block your way? Is that all it does period, or is that all it's done so far in people's playthroughs? I'm sure there'd be more in the data about a "completed" version of it if it exists, but it would just be too perfectly TrollFreak of them to wave this thing under our noses and leave it at that.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Yeah, I caught the Lv35 Volcarona before going to sleep last night. It comes directly after the 5th gym with a moveset of Leech Life/Gust/Fire Spin/String Shot. Super powerful...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)