Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Seems the Xtranciever now functions as a sorta-Pokegear. You can call up Juniper (Pokedex), Bianca (Happiness), Cheren (type match ups), and the Mother (flavor text about your area).

Also rival is named Hyu

Seems the Xtranciever now functions as a sorta-Pokegear. You can call up Juniper (Pokedex), Bianca (Happiness), Cheren (type match ups), and the Mother (flavor text about your area).

Also rival is named Hyu
Your rival can be named whatever you want, fyi. ;)

Edit: D'oh, just realized you meant Hyu is his default name. Sorry. XP

Also, I couldn't resist:

I'm getting bored of gym leaders having very few Pokémon. Elesa and Burgh still have only three Pokémon, they could easily have five without making the game impossibly hard.

Covet and Bug Bite cost 2 Red Shards to teach your Pokemon and Drill Run costs 4.
DRILL RUN?
and shards oh my. If he only uses red shards....there's probably 3 other tutors.

edit: He teaches a variety of moves; Gunk Shot, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Low Kick, Dual Chop, Seed Bomb, Uproar, Super Fang, Iron Head, Signal Beam, Bounce, Drill Run,, Bug Bite & Covet

I'm curious as to what will get Dual Chop
The description is vague enough to allow for Fighting Types to use it well.

breh

強いだね
Can't say I'm unhappy with any of these moves bar Uproar and Bug Bite (which are just shitty moves). Covet has 60 BP in this gen and can be used for some interesting shenanigans if it's well distributed (Imagine stupid shit like Normal Gem Scizor!). They are a bit bland, though (Drill Run and Dual Chop (Dragon Claw ZOMG) is the only 5th gen move so far...).

I wonder who all would learn drill run? More flying types?
I'm just going to wildy assume that stuff with Drill Peck has a shot.
Honchkrow would probably appreciate an 80 BP physical ground move with no drawbacks.

For Dual Chop, my gut is telling me Bisharp, Gallade, etc.
The only two lines that learn it so far have prominent blade-like appendages.

N gives you a Zorua
kay

edit: Oh, no, it's a Zorua that was owned by N, not N giving you a Zorua

Anyone interested in Drill Run? I'm wondering what kind of Pokemon could possibly learn it.

Oh and, Elemental Punches are back. GG Ferrothorn and Dragonite, FIRE AND ICE PUNCH EVERYWHERE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)