Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Alright, a few quick questions.

1. Can you Memory Link Black 1 and White 2, or White 1 and Black 2?

2a. You can link your BW2 game to your currently existing DW account and keep all your points, etc. right? If yes...

2b. Once you have the C-Gear, can you get Pokemon/items from the Dream World? I'm curious to know if I'm best off stockpiling certain items in my DW inventory, maybe making sure I have a certain Pokemon already at my tree for transfer.

From what I hearing, dream world stuff is separate across games, not accounts. So you can only grab stuff you got via one game in that game only.

Watchog's pokedex entry:

Watchog: A luminescent substance inside its body makes its eyes and body light up, causing attacking enemies to flinch.

lol this reminds me of when people were wondering if Illuminate got a new side effect like how some other useless abilities such as Stench got the ability to flinch...

The only ones that are really worth getting for their dream world abilities are lugia and Ho-oh. All the others have telepathy as a Dw ability, so there's no point unless you're just adding them to your pokedex :x
Not unless VGC '13 is the same layout as VGC '10

Also, how does the transfer of BW1 mons to BW2 work? Can we trade them back to BW1?

Some people have begun translating pokedex entries for BW2. Here's Samurott's:
Samurott: While the enemy is blinking, it slashes it with the reed swords attached to its forelegs and sheathes them again.
TrollFreak at work again. Samurott, y u no get Leaf Blade (I'd imagine it'd be an egg move.)

So... complete dragon form anyone?
Canonically? Yeah, there is. Someone mentioned that in the revised B2W2 version of the Legend of Unova, when Reshiram and Zekrom split, Kyurem was left in the place of the Original Dragon (TM).

Ingame, however, there is no "Original Dragon". Kyurem can only be combined with one of the two at a time.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I think it is pretty cool that there are achievements for defeating the Elite 4 and Champion with mono-type teams. You can see all the achievements here. The mono-type achievements are near the bottom.

I think it is pretty cool that there are achievements for defeating the Elite 4 and Champion with mono-type teams.
I think it would be cool that there are achievements for defeating the Pokémon League with monotype teams if they weren't drowning in a sea of achievements for riding a bicycle, saving the game, buying items and walking past other people who own the game.

I hate achievements, and this is why.

I think it would be cool that there are achievements for defeating the Pokémon League with monotype teams if they weren't drowning in a sea of achievements for riding a bicycle, saving the game, buying items and walking past other people who own the game.

I hate achievements, and this is why.
Just by playing the game a lot, you can get nearly every achievement, though some would obviously take more effort than others (Catch 50 Pokémon in a day isn't so much daunting as it is grindy). But the StreetPass ones just seem to punish those of us who don't live in an area densely populated by Pokémon players who leave the games on to street pass others. I don't approve of the medal system if this is how it's gonna be handled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)