Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

I have heard rumors of Larvatar and Beldum being version exclusives. I believe that something was said in the old thread, but no one confirmed or denied it.

Is there any confirmation on this?

Edit: Ninja'd half my question!!!

Actually, BW2, just like BW, have special features on DSi/3DS, aka DSi enhanced, which makes them region locked on these handhelds. This is because of the Xtransceiver, the video chat feature included in these games which uses the cameras on the DSi and 3DS.

The games are not region locked on DS or DSlite however.
Um, I was talking about the English release of BW2. I am well aware of DSi enhanced games being region locked, but the English BW1 works perfectly fine on my DSi and 3DS, which I bought in the UK, and I imported BW1 from the US.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I have a black2, I had to hack to find out about Larvitar and Beldum and got this:
They don't appear in the wild.

Tyranitar and Metagross are wild encounters.Same with Metang and Pupitar.

Edit: Fucked up Tyranitar and Pupitar, they appear on the route before Black City. Metagross is on the same location than Metang

I have a black2, I had to hack to find out about Larvitar and Beldum and got this:
They don't appear in the wild.

Tyranitar and Metagross are wild encounters.Same with Metang and Pupitar.

Edit: Fucked up Tyranitar and Pupitar, they appear on the route before Black City. Metagross is on the same location than Metang
Thanks!! Now....I needz me Metang....

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Actually, BW2, just like BW, have special features on DSi/3DS, aka DSi enhanced, which makes them region locked on these handhelds. This is because of the Xtransceiver, the video chat feature included in these games which uses the cameras on the DSi and 3DS.

The games are not region locked on DS or DSlite however.
Please refer to this post.

Does anyone know where you pick up Pokemon sent from Dream Radar or if they learn unique moves? I haven't seem little to no new about it.

All male DW Minccino seems like a mixture between "real dick move there Gamefreak" and "It's not all that bad" since while you can't breed more DW Minccino it didn't need it's egg moves all that much.
Plus, RNG abuse for wild pokés is incredibly easy to do.

OK, encounterable Braviary and Mandibuzz on level 25 at ROUTE 4 in their respective versions?!? They ARE both super early in the Dex, before the desert mons and the fossils. Have seen pics of Mandi, so I'm assuming Braviary gets the same treatment? That might make him, in particular, pretty good for play through. Geez, between them and level 35 Volcarona...

breh

強いだね
OK, encounterable Braviary and Mandibuzz on level 25 at ROUTE 4 in their respective versions?!? They ARE both super early in the Dex, before the desert mons and the fossils. Have seen pics of Mandi, so I'm assuming Braviary gets the same treatment? That might make him, in particular, pretty good for play through. Geez, between them and level 35 Volcarona...
I don't think you get Braviary there. Unless you've seen screenshots of it, I'm fairly sure that it's available in both games. I think you just get Rufflet around the Elite Four (like in white last gen) and Mandibuzz in the desert in both games.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Anyone else getting this error after trying to get into the Dreamworld?
That screen welcomes you to the DW and says you can only play for an hour and that you have to be careful because it will terminate your session automatically.

It's the screen that comes up every time you enter the Dream World.

A license card necessary to enter the Nature Sanctuary that very few people know of.
Hmm... Just something I found interesting with regards to the new key items in B2/W2. There's also that random Dirty Handkerchief one.

Is it possible for someone to hack the License onto their game and see what happens?

breh

強いだね
Can somebody please tell me how to get beyond Bianca in Chargestone cave? She just sits there and doesn't move..

I don't think you get Braviary there. Unless you've seen screenshots of it, I'm fairly sure that it's available in both games. I think you just get Rufflet around the Elite Four (like in white last gen) and Mandibuzz in the desert in both games.
Serebii says you find mandibuzz in black 2. He says nothing about braviary or mandibuzz in white 2. So far things are pointing at braviary in white 2.

I have no indication one way or the other, except that Mandibuzz has only been confirmed for Black2 (no word on White2), but both are super early in the Dex.

Depending on if the new Thundurus forme is OU or not, I can already think of a set to abuse it. It will entirely stop Volt Turn, come in on Rotom, get a Special Attack boost, Sub on the switch and hit hard from there. Possibly setting up a Nasty Plot and easy sweeping. It has the same base speed as Garchomp with a more monstrous attacking stat, so... Yea.
You must be confused about Lightningrod with Volt Absorb, Thundurus-T has Volt Absorb, so instead gain SpAtk boost like Lightnigrod, it heal HP instead.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Growlithe appears before the 2nd gym. Pupitar and Tyranitar appear in the post-game.

Riolu appears in both versions of the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)